SLAVA UKRAINI! HEROYAM SLAVA!

Evil Russia will be pushed out of Donbass, Crimea ,and eventually ouf of the Black Sea entirely.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Ukraine
rferl.org/a/ukraine-language-legislation-minority-languages-russia-hungary-romania/28753925.html
google.ro/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjiuryRl8XWAhXkO5oKHSpjCN4QqQIIJigAMAA&url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-ammunition-depot-explosion-evacuated-kalynivka-blasts-thousands-blast-a7969331.html&usg=AFQjCNH3ciMcT6pKjzsmp1ZNTnIjOmilAw
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
youtube.com/watch?v=jo7xvT-mG6w
econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/Markevich_Yale_conference.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are you ashamed of your flag or couldn't even bother to get a proxy?

what a fag..

We should send weapons to Ukraine so they fuck Russia's shit up. Fuck Russia.

What the fuck is this....

...oh right.

The resurrection of Khazaria.
A coglomerate of different tribes ruled over by a small Jewish elite.

Ukra- what? You mean borderlands between Poland and Russia?

What do you think? Also, help us, you kind of like us, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Ukraine

>Greater_Ukraine
X-DDD

Here we like you Ukraine

Quick! call sir Rockfeller and arrange a deal with Boeing/Lockheed Martin and a supply of M4's before they get their stuff from russkies

>Ukraine

/x/

tfw no qt azov gf.
Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

> no west ukraine but ethnic russian lands

literally Jewish backed Nazis

Would be nice, also "Kaliningrad" should be Lithuanian. And create a landbridge between Estonia and Finland.

Hands off Sochi it's rightful Georgian clay

>filename

Nice fap material you monobrow cuck.

Lots of talk but no action. Every one of you got BTFO by Ivan at one point or another.

Ukraine pls go

Yeah go and resist empire size of russia. Btfo leaf, queen doesn't approve you larping here

>>>/X/

>population of Kaliningrad oblast: 945,000
>population of Lithuania: 2,820,000
>Lithuania is already more than 10% Slav
>most of these Slavs live in the south of the country adjacent to Kaliningrad
>they are all pro-Russian, even fucking Poles
What could possibly go wrong, right?

Good story, svinka.

>Georgia
>cucked
Choose one
Go back to Yugoslavia you twat

>sochi
>Ukraine clay

yea no retard it was always georgian

WE

Oh yeah, Pooland has the better taste in degeneracy and your regular "gay pride" marches attend 50K people.

funny how masterful ukies have managed to alienate its last somewhat friendly neighbors over literally nothing.
>Ethnic Russians make up 17 percent of Ukraine’s population of 45 million, according to the World Population Review. Other minorities, including Hungarians, Poles, and Romanians, each make up less than 1 percent of the population.
rferl.org/a/ukraine-language-legislation-minority-languages-russia-hungary-romania/28753925.html
Meanwhile another giant explosion hits Ukraine a (((ammo depot))) ,and no one cares.
google.ro/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjiuryRl8XWAhXkO5oKHSpjCN4QqQIIJigAMAA&url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-ammunition-depot-explosion-evacuated-kalynivka-blasts-thousands-blast-a7969331.html&usg=AFQjCNH3ciMcT6pKjzsmp1ZNTnIjOmilAw

>50k our of 38 million of people

Shut the fuck up, you banderafag. Go suck EU and kike cock somewhere else. (((Cuckraine))) has nothing on Poland.

Ukraine must be destroyed. Let Russia take them.
BURN THEM ALL!

youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

>he doesn't want to reclaim Lwów

Secretly ,jews are triggered that they can't run a state,unless were talking about a Rotschild sponsored colony in the Levant. They have such a high opinion of themselves and their business acumen (mostly in high yield speculative areas that don't actually add anything to the economy) but their first experiment in actually rulling a giant resource rich country(Russia) ended in disaster to the point that they had to cede power to Stalin,now they're trying to do the same with Ukraine,with identical results. The problem lies with them but they will never admit it, instead they will be forced to take (agian,maybe for the thousands times) the back seat and (((specialize))) in mid-high level beaurocratic pinching and financial speculation.
Their prophecies state that under their rule,they and the earth will prosper,yet everything they touch turns to shit. Afterwards they always go,see goy it was the plan all along to destroy X and then take over the left-over but they are lying,to themselves and to you.

Tri-moreta when?

Its full of UPA retards. I dont want UPA terrorist movment.

How can you be so poor having such rich land.

But we can always genocide them. Or at least put them in our death camps.

Well they are hohols after all. The niggers of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=jo7xvT-mG6w

Ukraine is a non-country. it belongs to Poland and Russia.

fuck off Nazi

>subhumans fighting over clay while advocating for their ancestors' lands

First of all, this ain't fun outside EU4, and if it is, you're an idiot. Second, why are the hohols taking pride in what the Cossacks have achieved?

This shit country shall be splited between Russia and Poland. Ukraine isnt even real country. Is just jewish oligarchy trying push their agenda on mixed mongrelized eastern slavs with mudskin genes.

Poland was the richest part, by a significant margin, of the Russian Empire.

Polish territory, Baltic provinces and Finland had far more rights and liberties than actual Russian regions/gubernias.

The whole of actual Eastern Europe (Russia, Belarus, Ukraine) has since forever been much poorer and less developed than the West.

All the way back in late Medieval times there was a pronounced gap, which only grew during Colonialism and Industrialisation period.

Xoxli are the niggers of Slavs, the gypsies of europe, the cockroaches of the world.

Poland should take the clay from Ukraine and give Prussia back to me

No thanks. You would colonize it with niggers anyway, it's better if we take care of it.

>Greater Ukraine
Kek. Literally none of that was Ukrainian at one point.

Crimean Khanate
Golden Horde
Khazaria

>Ukrops
>Slavic

Ukrainian is a fake identity made by (((Lenin)))(Piss be upon him)

Fuck off back to the stepes hohol.

Whores of the steppes

And let you fill these glorious slavic lands with more shitskins? How about no, you disgusting kraut forest nigger.

but you don't

Good. Every germanic thing shall be purged from my land.

I approve.

I think Russia, Poland and Romania should just split ukraine between us.

you dont get rich these days by harvesting wheat. The moneys are either in industry or finance

>raspberry wedge

I always knew your country was full of closet homos, but wew. Hats off.

That's not entirely true. St. Petersburg and Moscow were the richest. And South Ukraine was on par with Poland and Baltics.
econ.yale.edu/~egcenter/Markevich_Yale_conference.pdf

subhuman

Where is it?

great Ukraine possible only without real Ukrainians. Really makes you think.

WUZ ANCIANT UKRS N SHIET

There were the Cossacks who are not so closely related to them, Cossacks were basically hosts, and in their ranks there could be Tatars, Russians, Bashkirs, Moldavians, Caucasians, Kalmyks etc., all the people adjacent to the steppe surrounding the Caspian and Black sea.

They are also clinging to Kievan Rus and the principates spawning from it (Chernigov, Galicia-Volhynia, Zaporozhe).

You can make out that they are merely grasping at straws so as to look as if they have some past behind.

Of course you do, your history is based on clay worshipping which lacks value (Lithuania reached its maximum extent by scavenging on the Russian principates, then weakened by the Mongols and their golden horde).

I like Lithuania and its culture (unlike Ukraine), don't get me wrong.

I don't want more poverty here.

>Every germanic thing shall be purged from my land.

Then remove your motorways and have your PIB halved.

Ahaha. Proof that Ru army attack Ukraine

said the degenerate of Europe

>gypsy thinks his opinion matters

shut the fuck up faggot

We, as a united Europe, should cleanse the Borderlands of the so-called "Ukrainians" (biological garbage), so that these creatures living in the borderlands no longer leech of our taxes. Don't forget most "Ukrainians" are either jewish or under serfdom for their jewish overlords.

spuiten en slikken is a good show you subh*man monkey

xex

stop buying cheap lidl beer from our stores you nigger

Misguided hatred.

Romania for the win!

The fuck you are talking about

No one cares about you. You are a noncountry, stay out of Poland I didn't move here from the US for you to ruin this country like you did yours

Never forget that in the year 666 khazars ruined us.

I hope you are white

I'm whiter than white pink nipples blue green eyes and freckles and I actually am learning Polish.

Why so much olgino trolls are spamming here?
GLORY TO UKRAINE! GLORY TO HEROES!

Fuck off, russian-in-denial. You're parasites, and we got enough of them, and they are at least catholic (and not bowing down to Brussels or Pope Niggerfeet).
You offer nothing other than HIV-Infested sluts with 10kg of make-up on their face.
kys

UKRAINE-RUS > m*scovia (also known as """""russia""""")

wtf i love roosiya noaw?

This can't be real.

Are you one of several million Ukrainians living and/or working in enemy, aggressor state Russia?

rip

Khazars were the absolute worst, they fucked up and enslaved us too. AshkeNAZIs should pay reparations for the massacre and subjugation of Hungarians.

fuck off, Ivan

no lol
I'm ethnic German and was born in temporary occupied East Prussia
and go stab yourself, r*ssian pig