WTF Russia?

LMAO why the fuck did Russia make a film about their men getting cucked by an alien race ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Bondarchuk#Political_activism
youtube.com/watch?v=5bYzbzYOVYY
youtube.com/watch?v=pX4Z-_zCRmk
youtube.com/watch?v=crhkzo9_qtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what movie?

big if true

>director Fedro Bondarchuk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyodor_Bondarchuk#Political_activism
>In March 2014 he signed a letter in support of the position of the President of Russia Vladimir Putin on Russia's military intervention in Ukraine

What do you expect from an artist? They are all liberal faggots, globally they are never representative of their native countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=5bYzbzYOVYY

Main characters GF hooks up with an alien Alpha and he goes full beta Sup Forums " Earth is for the humans, gas the kikes species war now "

and before you ask the Russian film of Stalingrad was fucking awful was a drama movie about a 17y.o girl with 8 dads to her son
pic related is the superior version

>Oh no. The Aliens are destroying our most valuable infrastructure. Soviet block housing.

stupid fucking quasi-bub step crap and ends with a shitty single piano note with lots or reverb. When are you faggots going to realize your music has been jewed to hell

>tfw can't wait for alien waifus to come and seek us men to reproduce and married
Just imagining all this Toasties faces when we don't want them makes me hard!

Kek has seen at least the animated sequence of "Irony of Fate"

That movie wasn't that bad, it clearly showed that everyone had a good side and a bad side and that in war you can be both a man and a beast. Hell one of the most sympathetic characters was the Nazi captain.

I fail to see why a director supporting a president is bad, especially when everyone I hate seems to hate Putin. I don't know much about the director though of course.

Fedor Bondarchuk fucked up scenario, again. And when you try to explain him where, he wouldn't listen anyhow.
He fucked up potentially good Russian film.

Women prefer the ABC. Humaney BTFO.
Women would cheat with a mononeural blob if they had to.

Well why do unitedstatians make THOUSANDS of films a year about getting cucked period??

we have a lot of faggots in America, unfortunately

i really enjoyed the soviet films 17 moment of spring and Sherlock Holmes wtf is up with Russia's modern films they are just terrible comedies and action films like kangaroo in Moscow and shits fucked up airport

>wtf is up with Russia's modern films
Good art is made when the society is stable and has a time to relax, russia has been in hectic damage control mode ever since we stopped wrecking ourselves to the applause of the west in the 90s.

>cucked
He unironically types this non-existent word
Sure is Sup Forums in here

At least they are not making a movie with their men getting cucked by niggers

Oh crap, I tought it said he was opposing.

Well Brat 1 was good
Russia seemed like it was finally settling in 2012/2013 then 2014 happened and it's all downhill again

>2014 happened
pretty much

I miss when east west relations were starting to look good
Not a bitch slave but you guys are welcome to replace the French that mine our uranium here

a pretty decent SF movie - at a fraction of the cost of a Hollywood one.

VFX Breakdown video : youtube.com/watch?v=pX4Z-_zCRmk

Этo нaшa зeмля
Eto nasha zemlia
This is our land

I like this new meme

big if true

>Bondarchuk

How many Ukrainians and "Russians" of Ukrainian descent are there in Russian Federation?

Also, how was that Russian movie about Rurik, Varyags?

That's a terrible movie with braindead combat scenes.

True

and producing decent movies is also the moment when you start to fight against piracy instead of hosting it.

Fedor Bondarchuk's ancestry is Ukrainian and he is non-white and doesn't like Russians all that much. His movies always portray Russian men in a subtlety negative way.

The Horde and 9TH Company are pretty decent Russian movies.

>How many Ukrainians and "Russians" of Ukrainian descent are there in Russian Federation?

Millions.

>Also, how was that Russian movie about Rurik, Varyags?

Shit and filled with non-whites.

true if big

>Women would cheat with a mononeural blob if they had to.
Are Russians dropping the red pills?

That poster looks like it was made by a preschooler.

Depends who made it, can't blame everyone for the few.

Here's a movie that will give you some feels:
youtube.com/watch?v=crhkzo9_qtE
Real Feels

Just crowdfund it.
If the movies trailer is good enough you can get the crowdfunding done and release it for free after as well

What's with the plate and raspberries in your pic?

BECAUSE THEIR MEN IN THE STORY IS AN ASS HOLE
>YOU LOVE HIM ? I WILL KILL HIM!!! WAHHHHHH!!

state of that poster fambo

I guess they want a part of the growing cuck demographic