Some faggots just posted these all over the place in front of a bar I'm at. What the fuck?

Some faggots just posted these all over the place in front of a bar I'm at. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KRqkDMTYi4&feature=youtu.be&t=63
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHO THOUGHT YOU HOW TO TAKE PICTURES?!

fuck user, it's not hard to rotate the picture before you post, or take a verticle picture.

Good point. The rotation of the picture really is the most important thing right now. You and schlomo have something in common.

it is the most important thing dude.

look, here is the thing. i applaud you OP for taking a photo and posting original content, and reporting from the ground. sure. yes. i do. OP, good job on that one. but the reality also is that most people who see this aren't even going to see the "november 4th" thing because you've got to move your head ot the side to see it.

they even forced you to post the picture in that faggy fashion
THEY ARE FUCKING EVIL

Sorry, can't rotate

These dirty hippies aren't going to do shit

>being this much of an autist
Sup Forums will whine about anything these days

do you not have hands?
is that why the pics aren't rotated?

because if you do have hands WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU TORN THEM OFF YET? it's legal to do, you know

The camera probably wrote the correct rotation in the EXIF but Sup Forums has stripped this metadata for a long time now.

fuck off dude no way, it's not hard to rotate the photo, even if you're on mobile. come on. and besides, i said "good on you OP for trying" or whatever, what the fuck more do you want for me?
i gave OP the gold star for effort but he could have done the fucking job right, that's just the reality. now people will probably miss the relevant part about nov 4th and will think it's just a typical, cliche "muh fascism" poster.

rotated

>1776 hrs in Photoshop

rotated

>can't rotate
How fucking retarded can you be? Fucking hell you burgers are stupid...

Hivemind

aaand rotated.

The commies won't do shit, it'll just be like all the other retarded protests they do. It's getting so old at this point, I'm numb to it.

Love you babby :*

Thank you

fixed it for you OP

Thx chocolate gib man

RefuseFascism is an Antifa group that does most of the organising and has most of the old guard from the 70s and 60s.

Tear em all down. Take a photo of who's putting them up.

Not op but I've been seeing these posts alot. I took my photos in broad daylight.

And just to add, this is in Seattle.

Good, I hope the libtards destroy their own cities

Next time just pull it off the post idiot. Throw it away after.

get a black marker

see where it says "november 4 it begins..."

cover up every letter except N I G S.

OP's phone is lazy and rotates the picture by signing it in the metadata, which 4cahn strips

Carefully, though. I've seen razor blades taped under the edges of posters to dissuade removal.

The real solution is to identify the people hanging the posters and return the favor with a little hanging off your own.

And mine is Chicago. My little mestizo neighborhood was invaded by the whites

OP made the jew angry.

Fuck you fascist america, fuck your President, fuck you, you are meaningless to the world.

You know what is the worse parasite in the world? White people. Not blacks not Hispanics but you guessed it! White people. In a span of two years they came in friendly. Now that they have somewhat of a presence all you see is hate and they use some bullshit and relate it to the current majority of people for pity points.

They're too dumb to live start killing

Yes bubba, but first tell us the story of how you got your sis preggus again!

I've seen this a number of times
They've announced it as well at protests the left holds
What state you in user?

Washington, Seattle.

sorry I fucked that up

If i saw these id legit take them down. OP is a faggot

>in the name of humanity, we refuse to accept a fascist america
>it must be communist!

Funny enough, your neighborhood is next. I'm not even kidding man. I didn't expect it till I saw a " antifa against white supremacists" by the local YMCA

>currently held in a men's jail without hormones
Oh no, he can't fuck up his body anymore with hormones. How terrible!
I stopped reading there. Fucking disgusting. These people are truly sick in the head.

Read the end, they literally shoehorn a random Mexican city to get pity points.

Who taught you how to spell?

Thank you for rotation

youtube.com/watch?v=5KRqkDMTYi4&feature=youtu.be&t=63

Yeah, because 23rd September was such a civil war. Thousands dead, Trump hung, Pence fucked in the ass.

We need a civil war, not a race war.
The race war should just be the Olympics every few years but just way more gangster.
Like MXC + OLYMPICS + GLADIATOR FIGHTING but each race on different teams like in prison.
This is how end racial tension in America. But first commies and liberals need to be destroyed
in open combat and we need all the help we can get. Or whatever, I'm Canadian. I have no clue what I'm talking about.

I would watch the shit out of it. Winner get deported last

Beat me to it. Also checked.

What the fuck .....
That gives me plenty of time to stock up on more bullets.

if it's a happening, it will happen before 4 nov.