Buzzfeed Holohoax propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=gdgPAetNY5U

The anti-Nazi and pro-6 gorillion propaganda is so obvious in modern times, but the normies eat it up like they're niggers at a watermelon convention.

What do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AavzatcCUEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

First pasta best pasta. Thank you, fellow white brother.

nice try virgin

Y'know, for such a brutal ethnic cleansing, it's surprising how many jews not only survived, but also lived into their 90s and 100s. Pretty weird, huh?

Is this Georgia Soros?

It's almost as if every jew survived.

Laughable holocaust stories thread

woops
youtube.com/watch?v=AavzatcCUEU

Where is her dad and sisters then?

Jesus Christ, for one second I thought it was George Soros with a wig.

2 years old.Chains made of knives. Nails in the brain. German Shepards fitted with automatic rifles. Sharks with lasers attached to their heads. Sounds legit to me.

>Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not.
NOT ANYMORE COPY/PASTA

Is that george soros in a wig posing as a holocaust survivor?

Laughable. Like Irene Zisblatt of poopy diamond fame and other lying kikes

kek, me too, this pic is definitely usable to announce Soros sex change.

fucking kek, it actually does look like it

SO BRAVE

In the end, who gives a fuck? Shit (might've) happened, ok...so what? What are (esp lily-white and often, very affluent) people fucking worried about? The Jew issue at the time was out of hand and something had to be done about it. Whether or not is was the best or most effective (yes, no) strategy is up for debate. But seriously, I just woke up and haven't even had my 1st cup of coffee for the day before I see some goddamn kike shit.

>The Jew issue at the time was out of hand
You better get some coffee because it's even more out of hand now.

That's the chick from delet this in Spanish

More people need to comment and dislike the video goddamnit. How do you expect those people to be redpilled?

Okay first of all.

She's from romania, that's quite far from auswitch, the way she says it is as if the entire family traveled there so they could be part of it.

Don't know about the twin experiments, but twins to increase the births of aryans? Even in 1930 they must have had a concept of how twins happen, it's due to the mother not the offspring. Seems more likely that they would want twins to test placebo effects of experimental medicine. And why the fuck were they measured daily?

She says she got sick from one of the injections so she had 2 weeks to live and her only memory is crawling across the barracks to get water? If she's in a fucking "death camp" and survives even more then a day with a high fever it a miracle. Speaking of which also means somebody was feeding her during the 3 weeks. If it's a death camp, why even bother? In fact, why even bother with the gas chambers? Just isolate a person and they'll die on their own without food or water.

Then she talks about her sister being fucked up by the injections, so she gets in touch with a nazi doctor. So you'd think she'd ask "what the fuck did you inject us with" ? No, it's "DID YOU SEE THE GAS CHAMBERS?" Then she freudian slips and says can't say "it didn't happen"

And that nazi doctor tells his story of working at the gas chamber and standing outside looking inside while they got gassed and died through a peep hole outside. Why the fuck would there be a peep hole in a gas chamber?

Comment this on the video's comments on youtube. Redpill some people.

I'm so sick of Jews. People go on and on about the niggers.... but the jew is truly the worst fucking manipulative scum. I would join with any fucking race to rid the world of these fucks.

the more of us commenting on this video's comment section, the more normies redpilled about jews and hating them.

Comment, like your fellow anti-jew's comments, dislike the video... Do god's work

oh hi

>Wanting to redpill people is (((plebbit)))
Okay explain how?

Is that person on the pic merkel?

i hope i can finally remember my toddler years in order to vividly tell the stories when i am fucking 100 years old
because right now i simply can't recall much from those days