Why is Trump such a flaming racist? He's like Nixon/Wilson levels of racism spewing out of his mouth...

Why is Trump such a flaming racist? He's like Nixon/Wilson levels of racism spewing out of his mouth. Only thing he hasn't done is gone on a rant saying NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Other urls found in this thread:

commondreams.org/news/2017/08/02/new-doj-memo-shows-trump-intensifying-assault-civil-rights
youtube.com/watch?v=5YDYl8iw8kk
youtu.be/CnZeRTJlVvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More and more people kneel in front of the God-Emperor. You have already lost.

>ignores lbj
spam thread, you know what to do

Yes lbj, the man who signed civil rights act and voting rights act, compare him to trump who has set civil rights back for 50 years and trying to deny people the right to vote

Yup the same levels of racism.

Ya gotta love it. If you asked anybody a question like, "Hey, can you name a positive contribution or something noteworthy blacks have done done for or contributed to society?"

The answer would probably be rap music or sportsball. "Blacks are good at athletics," would probably be the #1 answer . . . and the reality is, even though it took 50 years, they managed to fuck that up just like everything else.

Thanks to who? My president. Eat shit, faggot.

lbj
>I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 60 years
>not racist
>trump who has set civil rights back for 50 years
trump hasn't done any of that

>trump hasn't done any of that
commondreams.org/news/2017/08/02/new-doj-memo-shows-trump-intensifying-assault-civil-rights

>links occupy democrats sister website

Hold up we got a libtard over here.

Dotard Drumpf is a white supremacist and a Putler lackey.

Hillary is the real president.

Crime stats are wacis.

>Only thing he hasn't done is gone on a rant saying NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

All good things with time.

Trump just hates anti-American rhetoric. Its not his fault that niggers spew it a lot.

You'd have a point if the protest wasn't about thugs getting what was rightfully coming to them.

Almost all police shootings are justified.

>Trump just hates anti-American rhetoric.

Why should any black person be pro-American when American history is anything but pro-black?

>thought a civil war to free them
>give them equal rights
>give them welfare
>give them inordinate help with affirmative action policies

Negroes have it too good. If they behaved like Asians or Indians, they'd have no fucking problem.

Everything is their own doing in modern society. Slavery is over. Police almost always shoot you if you're doing something very wrong.

Found the nigger.

>race-ism
You know that fucking ugly football attention whore is evil deep down in your heart. Just look into his wicked selfish dead eyes.

>Why should any black person be pro-American when American history is anything but pro-black?
Because you're a dumb nigger and should apologize to your race for being a Communist.
>pic related

>Found the nigger.

Nope, white ally.

Hur dur racisss

>thought a civil war to free them

Why were they enslaved and brought over here from Africa to begin with?

>When he said That son of a bitch, everybody knows he meant NIGGER!!!

>Hur dur racisss

Trump has brought race relations in our country to an all new low.

The fact every Latino is now an "illegal" and every black person is a "thug" in Trump's America should tell you something.

He does a lot of racial code langue, it's something Nixon started. Like acting the 70% black NFL and praising the 90% white NASA.

Trump would rather the public talk about the NFL instead of hurricanes, North Korea, his stalled legislative agenda, the Russia scandal, or the President's questionable ethics. Trump is trying to distract us from his failing administration and his personal losing. This tactic may work or it may not. People are slowly catching on to Trump's tactics. How long until they disagree with kneeling players, but also hate how the President is trying to distract the public from issues that matter? Trump's approval is in the 30's and the Democrats have opened a double digit lead in the generic congressional ballot.

The keys to abolishing slavery were written into the Constitution from the get-go, the 3/5th compromise only applied to slaves, not all black people. Not all slaves were black people. Free black men were allowed to buy land from day 1.

>Why should any black person be pro-American when American history is anything but pro-black?

Then fucking leave

>racist card
It's nice to know you lost.

Wheres your argument? nigger

You know they'll kill you first because you'll relax, right? Happens every time: Rhodesia, South Africa, Haiti, Berkeley.

>Trump would rather the public talk about the NFL instead of hurricanes, North Korea, his stalled legislative agenda, the Russia scandal, or the President's questionable ethics

Thank you, he does this all the time

Obamacare repeal died today and Trump is in deep shit

So he always goes back to white identity politics when he's in deep shit. I think he probably will be impeached if his approval rating goes any further/Democrats win both house and senate.

Everything is a code if you squint hard enough, Shi-thead.

I don't think Trump has actually said anything racist, unfortunately.
The worst he's said was something to the effect of "Jews make good accountants and black guys don't"

>Then fucking leave

Jesus you really are fucking stupid? You cannot move people after fucking moving them over here in the first fucking place.

>I don't think Trump has actually said anything racist, unfortunately.

The Mexican judge thing was pretty fucking racist but OK

>Everything is a code if you squint hard enough, Shi-thead.

Do you know what dog whistle is?

because blacks need to go back home

Mexican is not a race.

He isn't racist. However, the MSM has successfully created a false narrative in which he is. Every American with an IQ under 110 (in before "hurr that's all Americans") firmly believes this to be true. Therefore, Trump supporters are either racist themselves, or smart enough to think independently and see through the subversion and manufactured reality created by the left.

>because blacks need to go back home

ok but Europeans back to Europe as well.

found another nigger

>Mexican is not a race.

And yet Hillary has been shown, to the entire world, to use "nigger" in her usgov email account. Of course trump is racists, everyone is. I don't think he's full 1488....but at least he's not trying to hide it like a demoncrat.

No it wasn't. That judge had a conflict of interest, but everybody focused on the fact that he was Mexican, so of course.

A Liberal Meme based on a lie. Just like Microagressions.

I don't think the Dems would go that far to impeach him. I can remember when the Dems won big in '06. There were calls for impeachment and cutting off war funding. Pelosi and Reid, now Schumer, are smart enough to realize that if they win big in 2018 then their goal should immediately be taking back full federal power in 2020 just as they did in '08. Ten years ago they knew they had to hold their fire and get along as best they could with Bush. They'll likely do the same thing with Trump.

>He isn't racist.

Every white person in the US to a certain extent is a racist, it's just the levels of racism they have. Open racism vs closeted racism. Trump is one step away from open.

fuck you, faggot. How fucking dumb do you have to be to think you're stuck somewhere because you were taken there?

Get the fuck up and leave regardless of how you got there.

Bush should have been put on trial in the Hague, so should Trump.

This. Fuck, with the 15 point IQ boost that they got from living here with our system, they should be able to conquer and run the entire continent in a decade or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YDYl8iw8kk

You realize saying all white people are racist, is racism right?

It’s something only dogs hear.
So if you hear it that means you’re racist

Mexico is a country.
Mexican describes someone's country of origin.
You're thinking of Hispanic or Latino.
There are more than just
It is not racist to say someone with ties to Mexico might have a conflict of interest when dealing with a person who wants to build a border wall between the United States of America and Mexico.

>You realize saying all white people are racist, is racism right?

Read my post again, I also think all men are sexist to a certain extant. Different levels, different people. Trump saying he would rape women and grab their pussies is common on most men.

>You're thinking of Hispanic or Latino.

And those groups are what we think of when we think of Mexico.

That's racist.

Trump never said he would grab their pussies. It was an allegory. Like being led around by your dick or your wife having your balls in a vice.

Sure you can. How do you think Israel exists?

Now i know you're retarded. Dems can flip every Republican Senate seat up in 2018 and not have a large enough majority to throw from office or find guilty during impeachment

>Why is Trump such a flaming racist?
He can't fuck anymore.

Oh well since there is nothing i can do to not be racist, guess i better not even try. Neck yourself you stupid nigger

Gee, I wonder why Trump might have something against the blacks.

Those blacks are so well behaved.

What kind of nigger logic is this? Humans have been migrating all over the world for thousands of years. The Indians walked to this hemisphere across an icy land bridge in animal furs. And now we have boats and planes. Your trip back to fucking Africa will come with air conditioning and food service. I suggest you go back.

Why don't they go back to Africa?
Gibs.

has trump ever even said anything remotely racist?

Trump keeps winning because you SJW faggots keep doing very stupid shit. Now you've shown the normies how much you truly hate America.

>White Ally
fucking neck yourself faggot

Nope thats the funny part

>I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years
>Not racist
Lol

>Why is Trump such a flaming racist?
Because his skin is white. Now stop asking.

>Do you know what dog whistle is?
A bullshit meme pushed by leftist faggots like you

A president who finally starts making sense and actively fights against an SJW, Marxist societal structure gone wild
> Racist
> Bigot
The left is completely out of new arguments, aren't they?

Sure, once all the Muslims are gone from Europe

And what exactly is wrong with racism?

Well if every white person is racist, we shouldn't bother trying to get along with the other races then
>OP is a faggot nigger

I don't know. All I know is, racism is not fashionable unless it's against whites. In which case, it's like drinking starbucks.

>what is Liberia

>Why were they enslaved and brought over here from Africa to begin with?
I told you nigger Jews and Arabs and niggers ran the slave trade

could op be a NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER?

Someone stop this man's mean tweets!

Why is Trump such a flaming racist? He's like Nixon/Wilson levels of racism spewing out of his mouth. Only thing he hasn't done is gone on a rant saying NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Someone gets it.
If you immediately think "Mexicans" when you hear "illegal immigrants"..... Well sorry leftard but I got some devastating news for you...

holy kek

you're thinking of LBJ, user
nixon was widely and quietly condemned as a "nigger lover"

enjoy your sage

this, all the way
i don't care if people are here illegally from the UK, Germany, Switzerland, China, Japan, overstaying from Hong Kong, India- i don't fucking care what color slin you have or where you came from; you have to go back and apply to emigrate/immigrate
>L E G A L L Y

Trump spends most of his day attacking white people though, that doesn't make him a black supremacist.

youtu.be/CnZeRTJlVvs

Get off this board Hillary. You lost again, get over it

Why does that fucking nigger have such stupid hair? Looks like he's wearing his football helmet. Retarded coon.

So their decedent's could have a better life. Of is the standard if living higher in the average African nation

SLIDE THREAD.

Also, death to niggers and OP.

>Do you know what dog whistle is?
Yes, it what I use to call your mother

Every black person is racist. Every Asian is racist. Every Hispanic is racist. Every Arab is racist etc... So in the end, everyone is racist including you.

If a white man has any pride and/or refuses to blame himself for the problems of people he has never interacted with directly or indirectly, he is a racist.

This is what got Trump elected.

You do realize that black people are a lot more racist then whites. Blacks are even racist to other blacks of different shades