HELP!

I made the mistake of falling for the nip chick meme.
>Married nip chick older than I am
>Had kid, girl
>Nip wife cooks, cleans, overall is a good mother. I think I made the right choice.
>Years pass, chick goes wonkers, starts talking about divorce and how we don't work. >Goes apeshit over wearing shoes in the house when I'm performing renovations like carrying heavy metal objects up and down stairs.
>Spends 20 minutes a day arguing with my daughter over who cleaned their feet when, and showering, brushing teeth,and the like.
>Literally can't into English - spends all her time watching nip youtube, talking in nip to nip friends, cooks only nip food, washes dogs feet after they go outside, etc... total nip insanity.

She said she would've voted for Hillary. Thank God she can't vote. What do I do? I'm 15 years in this and I want to bail and make white kids.

>he fell for marriage meme.

How can you have married 15 years ago and she still can't vote?

This happened and I can verify it

Paste and SAGE

Start by growing some balls, what do you want us to do?

same thread as yesterday. 1 to 1 pasta.
This is shilling
Sage in all fields

stop posting this same thread you fucking bot

You fell for the meme meme of memes my shitlord. Enjoy your sandwich. When will you realize neither your “wife” (last I checked humans can’t marry animals) or daughter are mongoloid beasts and not people maybe you can understand the solution.

Well, thanks for the warning I guess.

>he fell for the slant eyed jew

Fuck you nigger. I hope you end up in the same situation.

Every woman is obesessed with cleanliness, you cant escape that

Sounds like you've already decided you want out.

All the stuff she's doing doesn't seem unreasonable, except the feet cleaning and showering routine. Remember that raising a daughter is stressful. Obviously there's a cultural conflict here. You should talk to her in whatever language you share. Maybe take her somewhere nice, and try to capture whatever it was that brought you together in the first place.

>marrying Navy poon

Fucking why.

Lmao, you know its bad when turkey is calling out on your shit. Divorce her than kill yourself and your ugly daughter

You fell for the yellow meme.

saw the same thread with the same image yesterday, don't spam your copypasta too often OP or people will start to notice

>arguing with daughter over simple shit every day
well that's normal at least

sage pasta

eat the rice, pay the price.

Third day running this spam post has been pasted. y'all niggers n posting in a slide thread, innit. SAGED

we had same thread yesterday. cool pasta bro

steam the rice, pay the price

stale pasta

Literally exact same thread as yesterday no one gives a fuck sage