Black Man here. I make 60,000k a year working in Maritime. I also have sex with white girls...

Black Man here. I make 60,000k a year working in Maritime. I also have sex with white girls, but prefer black or latina women.

Sorry that my existence triggers you guys so much.

Could you maybe step it up?

>implying we'd want coalburning women anyway
You're fine. If anything you're our weed-out test.

White guy here. I make $120000 a year, my wife about $110000 a year and she's blonde and white. We own lots of property and may family used to use cheap black labour.
Sorry my existence triggers you poor black cunt..

No, you are OK.

Good on ya man, doing better than i am

Don't care where you come from
As long as you're a black man, you're an African
No mind your nationality
You have got the identity of an African
'Cause if you come from Clarendon (you are an African)
And if you come from Portland (you are an African)
And if you come from Westmoreland, you're an African
So don't care where you come from
As long as you're a black man, you're an African
No mind your nationality
You've got the identity of an African

Your existence isn't the problem.
Your people's culture and attitude is.

You're used farm equipment.
Sorry if this triggers you, nigger.

Don't let the racists get you down my nigger, most fags that post here are losers who will literally blame anyone but themselves.

niggerfaggot

Hope you drown nigger and the sluts you fuck die from your aids.

Do you have HIV

what are you doing on Sup Forums then ? wtf ?

He's not your nigger, He's my nigger. I paid for his nigger ass.

You're a Sup Forumstard
>my nigga

It is not your existence that is the problem but the said white and latina women that sleep with you. They are the traitors and need to be dealth with.

post your arm or you're a fag on vacation with his parents pretending

This, post your disgusting skin color.

1 Post by this ID Man here. I make 60,000k shit posts a year working for Shareblue. I also have sex with white girls, but prefer black or latina women.

Sorry my existence triggers you guys so much.

You live in Bahamas, a black country. Nobody has a problem with that. You should do your best and make your country as good as it can be, and live a good life there. I support good diplomatic/trade relations with Bahamas and other Caribbean nations. Good luck, bro.

>tfw I false flagged on Sup Forums when I was in the Bahamas earlier this year

Don't lie Tyrone, we all know you come to meme jew because you hate being a spookarook, and secretly want Chad to accept you.

research "beasts of the field" from the bible

wow you're broke, nigger

How's the humping apes thing going on, any new varieties of AIDS we should know about?

it only triggers us because your people are generally shit-tier OP.
If you're doing really well and you're smart, it's because you're an outlier, an exception to the rule.
You'll learn that eventually, and the truth of it will fuck with you for the rest of your life.

>60k working a cruise liner

Unless you're the director of food/beverage services on your ship, you're lying. Go back to sweeping up cigarette butts.

>I also have sex with white girls,
How can white bois compete?

You hate your race, your self and your mom. It's your fault not our's.

Prove it. Post paycheck stub because i call bullshit

You hate your race, your self and your mom. It's your fault not our's.

kek

Pre-Marrital sex is a sin.
God is watching.

>Sup Forums is only for poor degenerates

>God is watching

SHITTED
H
I
T
T
E
D

You are a potwasher on a cruise ship and fuck the fattest whites bitches noone would even dare to look at on land. Congrats Usain you made it.

Delete.

>no reaction pic
>at work
>angrypepe.png

>not working specifically so you can have enough money to browse Sup Forums, play videogames and raise 20 children all at the same time

Low tier ambitions my friend

What are you doing to reduce black poverty or black on black violence? Or are you a selfish black who thinks "I made it, fuck everyone else!"?
Because you should know, the former behavior is civilization-building. The latter- moral degeneracy you gleefully fill- will be your ruin. And no amount of $ or "white women" will save you.

Hellfire when you die, pussy bitch sinner.

pretty much except kids, i don't like kids.

nigger

sage

Why don't you settle down and start a family? Start leading a meaningful existence, I know it's hard as a sailor, I have them in my family and circle of friends and the combination of money travel and a somewhat rebelious lifestyle leaves one predisposded to wander through life but I'm telling you user,it's going to hit you and hit you hard at about 40-45. You'll end up like my uncle, a broke gambling addict like who destroyed himself and his family bc he liked the"sailor life" too much and eventually had a mental breakdown.
You need something to come home too. Also if you marry a chink/white your kids will hate you bc they're halfbreeds. Latinas might work,m I'd marry an arab girl if I were you,sirian girls are pretty cute

shout out to you brother. Make these white bitches mad as fuck. Give em hell breh

Moor rape baby here.

White girls are obsessed with me for reasons I still don't understand, I make a pretty good living driving exotic sport cars, and I have been getting my dick sucked by white girls ever since I was 13.
I am happy my existence triggers you so much.

It's not the fact that you have sex with whte girls triggers Sup Forums so much, but that you are having sex at all, as most here don't

Good for you. Stay in the Bahamas and try to fix that hellhole and we're cool m8

>Implying that people get triggered by Tyrones
>60,000k
Good on you. One tip mate, no need to add k after the 60,000 unless you make 60,000,000.

im patiently waiting for reconquista 2.0

>talks like a bitch
>id says hoe
yeah that's fitting

Hey man, someone's gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel, good on ya for enjoying your place in the world

Would you be interested in doing a cuckold session with me ?