youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc
youtu.be/R3NlWaCLWNw?t=758
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't underestimate the daftness of the average american.

Dude weed lmao...oh wait that was us

Dude wall lmao

Black people didnt go out to vote because they are fucking racist and wont vote for a white woman.

Also, because populism is fucking retarded.

>thinks voting is real
speaking of daft

>dude wall lmao

Holy shit hahahhahahahahahaha

>Being surprised that Bibi's very own shabbos goy won "presidency" of Israel's colony
Do you live under the rock?

Step 1: Take head out of ass
Step 2: Look around

JARED JARED JARED JARED PRESBYTERIAN (WTF?) JARED

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Pic related helped out so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZSiBj4vCiY

THIS, is why Trump Won.
Listen close, foreigners.

He won thanks to Russia, that's why he's so unreal.

>went against an even worse candidate who had numerous scandals
>increased his base by saying fuck everyone else

Also the internet makes anything possible.. I'm so happy that witch and socialiast faggot lost.

it is unironically this, it's not that she's white though, it's that she's a woman

KILL Hillary!

A quick summary of the democratic platform:
>fucking wypipo
>fucking men
>don't forget to vote for us you rayciss misogynist crackas
>why did hate win? fucking wypipo. fucking men.

How can Eurocucks even compete?

hillary had no program nor message
trump had a big fat easily understandable program and message

The same way Brexit happened and far right parties like National Front or AfD are gaining supporters in Europe.
People are fed up with traditional parties, populism is the new political paradigm, It's the time of the Heros again.

it's not hard to win when your opponent is Satan

>trump had a big fat easily understandable program and message

Which he hasn't even remotely enacted since getting in. Obama all over again.

Retarded voters and election interference.

I'll tell you why he won.
Benghazi.
Once it came out how under funded our military was under Obama and how that directly allowed the situation with Stevens to unfold and that they stood around while a drone flew over head as our boys battled for their lives it was in the bag.
Clinton is nothing but a huge fucking blood trail from one area to the next, war mongering doesn't even begin to describe her.

Everyone was underestimating him even on election day

>He who exercises no forethought but makes light of his opponents is sure to be captured by them.

The rustbelt is in complete shambles, Trump is literally the only person to ever address this.

>The rustbelt is in complete shambles, Trump is literally the only person to ever address this.

And still waiting for those "jobs" to come back Trump.
>No Sanders presidency

All the "respectable" candidates refuse to even discuss the most important issues of our time.
So we turn to unrespectable ones.

Every president comes in says they will help the rust belt working class, we get shafted every fucking time. PA, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin. Obama, now Trump, I seriously just want someone who will repeal the trade deals and enact reforms to bring back good paying unionized jobs.

>So we turn to unrespectable ones.

Yes one who gives lip service, but appoints Goldman sachs to his cabinet.

Foxconn is being built here in Wisconsin

The economy has definitely improved a bit since he took office, probably just because of consumer confidence and businesses feeling ok about hiring new employees.

Everyone knows Trumpy is getting stonewalled by neo-cucks tho

>Foxconn is being built here in Wisconsin

Foxconn You mean the death work slave corporation from China that has suicide nets built to keep them from killing themselves and most of those said jobs are automated? Yeah I know them.

He had the balls to stand up to commies. Stop larping bitch

>The economy has definitely improved a bit since he took office,

Yes a bubble that has grown more massive since he got in.

THIS

Still waiting for the jobs - Rust Belt

>Goldman Sachs cabinet.

Shut the fuck up you literal nigger. People here need jobs, and thankfully we aren't pathetic chinks who are willing to work the way they do. Get fucked faggot

If you got an awesome idea brother CHASE IT.
YOU ARE THE CREATOR.

His adversary was Hillary Clinton, the left has scapegoated whites to advance unreasonable political interests and globalists failed to incorporate national interests in their immigration policies.

RUSSIAN FACEBOOK ADS

Our hackers' job.
On the knees, America. Now.

>globalists failed to incorporate national interests in their immigration policies
That was never their intention to begin with. Their sole purpose is to destroy national sovereignty.

There's a ton of white males becoming more racist as society shits on them in every way it can and then tells them to love the shit and not to dare complain about the shit. They then stay silent about this because of the social stigma. Then they went out and voted Trump hoping for him to help put an end to the hate whitey meme.

Chinks kill themselves because they're too weak to construct iphones

Strong 300 lbs alchoholic Americans will construct those things with a beer in their hand

Also, we have fucking work regulations retard.

Yeah, but they went too far too fast with no attempt to mask that intention.

because I said so.

>Then they went out and voted Trump hoping for him to help put an end to the hate whitey meme.

Kek they did it by electing an orange steak salesman racebaiter who calls niggerball palyers "sons of bitches" and calls illegals "rapists".

Good shit, I love this country

oh fuck

Populist movements behave differently in two-party or multiple-party systems.

In systems with many different parties, the populists can appear more quickly and get a voice sooner (like AfD even though Germans in general are very late to the populist party). They can start influencing policies earlier and quickly become part of the political discussion.

In two-party systems, populist movements are suppressed for a long time up until the point where they 'explode' and cause much larger change. This is what have given Americans >LeWallMan and UK >Brexit

I do feel that modern populism addresses some very real issues that needs fixing, but man am I glad we don't need to go full retard in order for their voices to be heard here in Denmark where we have a strong populist movement that is not alienated by the rest of the political spectrum.

>Fun fact: Denmark was probably one of the very first countries in the world where this movement became obvious. We basically were were Germany and Sweden are today in the late 90'.

We are on life support here.
Electing Trump is just buying us some more time to wake people up to what is going on, it's not a final solution, literally or metaphorically
>but muh Donaldoff Trumpler 1488
Try to see through the ironic shitposts from time to time, and grasp the big picture.

>I still do not understand how he won the presidency

pic VERY related

this guy gets it

Trump is the chaos, whilst the chaos reigns, White America has a chance to prepare itself for what is coming

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Trump and His Wall
youtu.be/wXsLtpk_G_w

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

No One is More Pro-Israel Than Trump
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

Trump's Message on Holohoax Remembrance Day
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc

No you are just retarded.

We had 8 years of Obama pissing people off, bankrupting the country even further than Bush did (impressive) and socializing healthcare.
While this was going on, leftwing rags were shitting on everyone who wasn't a transgendered biracial black woman.
Of course an outspoken businessman from New York would win, especially when you consider his competition!
A bunch of Republicucks, Hillary Clinton (one of the worst candidates ever imo), a literal commie jew in the form of Bernie Sanders.
It was obvious he would win from the start, the media only served to aid him with false accusations and lies about hillary being a sure thing in order to discourage his supporters, which only served to bolster them and weaken hers.
In short, omae wa mou shindeiru

I SAID: ON YOUR KNEES, AMERICA.
IMMEDIATELY.

The difference is that one of these countries has labor laws and the other doesn't.

He calls people who protest the national anthem sons of bitches.
He calls literal rapists who illlegally trespass in our country rapists.
I hope this helps with your TDS, but i doubt it will.

Feedback from pushing the leftist agenda.

People are sick of the shit simple

More people voted for him before the time limit expired. He won the electoral college vote and the popular vote.

People voted in their respective states and if he had more votes for him in the state then he won however many delegates the state had. He had the most delegates therefore he won the election. That help commie?

youtu.be/R3NlWaCLWNw?t=758

Well, for one the psyop here worked. Shills were thick trying to meme it into existence.
So now we have a meme for a president.
Plus there's those sweet hats...

>trump
>won
oh sweetie, try again :)

90%+ chance you live in a large city

they are unironically posting a real advertisement in the train stations now of a black guy in white face saying "i'm white" and a white guy in blackface, and they call the white guy a slave or something

anyone have the link?

>mfw popular vote was never an issue until Trump won
If he didn't win, why is he your president?

I wish the Founding Fathers didn't allow slavery so we wouldn't have niggers like you in America today.

because hillary was awful
any competent democrat candidate would have won

shill threads like this are why Trump won. and every sage is another spic that gets deported

> vote from illegal living in cali don't count
the system worked brilliantly desu

you're a dense one little blumpfling? you do know what #notmypresident means, right?
try not to be too angry when big orange gets impeached later this year. :)

>The difference is that one of these countries has labor laws and the other doesn't.

And we do? The GOP wants all those labor laws gone

The unions are fucking DEAD in this country.

Nice catch. Turns out Clinton has been president all along.

>try not to be too angry when big orange gets impeached later this year. :)
I love seen your hopes crushed time and again, and again, and again...

his opponent was hated, thats why

>you do know what #notmypresident means, right?
Nothing.

He fought a losing opponent.

By Paying Russians to create adverts on facebook to support his cause, creating fakenews too.

>Dude wall lmao
This.

He was the only one carrying the right message, regardless of if he meant it or not.
He promotes nationalism, but seems to be stymied by a congress of sell-out globalists.
this is OUR fault, if we're unable to sweep his opposition out of the way, and give him a free hand.

Donald Trump is a self-billionaire and let's just be honest here, folks. He has no problem with the ladies even after grabbing them by the pussy. He's the first president in recent history to put America first, which is why nigger lovers, the alt-left and SJW faggots hate him.

Everytime I see him sign executive orders using his unusually large hands, it makes me wet my pants. This man is going down in history as the best thing that has ever happened to the world.

Mark my words. When he's finished with his 2nd term, he will have rid the world of terrorism and make America prosperous again.

Trump's not the brightest, but his opponents are dimmer than him.

The perception I have is that there is just this smoldering resentment from red states towards liberals. They feel socially, culturally, and economically second best. The future does not seem to belong to them or their children. They are prepared to accept their fate, as long as liberals do not attempt to humiliate them. But after 8 years of Obama, liberals got really arrogant, and couldn't contain themselves. Late night ridiculers like John Oliver and smug celebrities have a lot of media power and they are using it to humiliate your average conservative. So they lash out.

People really, really hate Hillary, and people really, really like Trump.

Trump is a direct "fuck you" to political correctness.

Hillary looked bad and reeked of insecurity. Her name was known to the public exclusively for negative things prior to running

Alabama just voted anti-Trump in their state election.
Looks like that "low I.Q." is finally paying off for libtards, eh?

and your "low I.Q." jab is clearly aimed at white hillbillies & rednecks, but the largest population of blacks is in the south.
So what is it, exactly, that's pulling down I.Q. scores in the south?

>I still do not understand how he won the presidency
Russian / Kushner shilling + the average american is retarded beyond measure