JAPAN NO !!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921972/Japanese-official-proposes-shooting-refugees.html

Japs don't fuck around.

lol unlike spineless japcucks who have no love for their country, NK's would rather die than sail across the sea to seek asylum from subhuman japrats.

Allright, Germany, I think we're ready to take our part of refugees, you can keep your Ahmeds

HAHA YES

YES!

They're absolutely right to do so. They should flee to China. You don't welcome in potential sleeper agents unless you're European

North Koreans are brainwashed beyond belief.
There's no redemption or rehabilitation for these people. Putting them out of their misery would be the most humane thing for them.

Why not go further and do something really medieval, like cutting off their heads and displaying them on the shores of Japan as a warning to any other norks with funny ideas of going full blown rapefugee.

Based Taro Aso

They start to smell, plus no one wants to drag them out of the water.

>J-Dar
What is this site?

Headshots only Japan.

This is a huge problem because they'll end up shooting a ton of SKs too.

FAKKA DE YERROW PRUSSY RHITE BOI

I ROVE YOUR BIGGU WHITTU DIKKU

Actually now that I think of it they just want an excuse to shoot SKs.

Like there's a difference?

What refugees? They can all stay in northern Korea after we go in and take out Kim and his rockets.

Instead of helping actual refugees fron horrible totalitarian regime lets invite millions if random nigger "children"
Seems legit.

I bet NK women wouldn't be that great. They'd probably call you Kim during sex.

we send our musslims to nk if we can get cuti 1.34 korean girls no men ofc

of their southern neighbors are anything to go by, they should make for a decent cure for rice fever

Japan yes!! Other countries should take notes.

Not like China is helping the situation, part of the reason they keep the regime going is they're afraid of the refugee crisis that will follow a collapse.
Make a deal, the fatty retires somewhere quiet where he can scream at his servants until they all assassinate each other, and the non-insane countries will help deal with the refugees.

Truly the Japanese are honorary Aryans

Donnaru approves this message.