Discuss

Discuss

bump

Do nen beasts have their own hatsu?

nen beast better be nice to Pika.

why hasn't there been a hxh thread for the past few hours?

cause we all had to take a break

Because this isn't /vg/ you fucking faggot

This.

coulda fooled me

>Proper translation soon

when Pika gets back the eyes from the Prince and kills all the spiders, whats next? will he continue to be a mob boss?

>Trying to create some shitty relationship chart
>Get to the Kakin section

If I knew what I was getting into I never would have started.

Anyway, here's something to chew on: Shizuku's fate. Will she die in the midst of Bateman's collection, or drown when the boat tears apart?

kill yourself

he'll be empty, until either Gon or Leorio rope him into an adventure where he'll realize what he wants to do with the rest of his life
those are expired actually, or they're supposed to be

>Shizuku's fate
I think she'll get eaten by Deme-chan. I think Bateman's nen beast's power is it can control certain nen abilities and he used that to kill Shizuku.

I'll re-upload this just in case.

>he'll be empty
it really depends on how it ends. I have a feeling he'll have to go bury those eyes to put them to rest so he won't want to talk to anyone for awhile. also that head in a jar, I have a feeling that will be something very important to Pika. (doesn't even have to be pairo, seeing any kurta clan members head in a jar will drive him insane)

Already updated with a better version, fampai.

I really should add a section on the gatekeepers. I think they're one of the most important factors that people miss.

Why do people call him a mob boss? Doesn't he just run a bodyguarding business? He's not running shakedowns or selling drugs or anything illegal.

I said that to simplify his job. He actually runs a lucrative yet legal business so he is technically isn't nothing like a "mob" boss.

since pika is the head of his job, I'm curious if he'll drop it like nothing when he's done collecting the eyes. Since most if not all of his character is about collecting eyes and revenge against the spiders, What will he do when he achieves that? continue being a Business man that does Zodiac on the side? go buy a house in the mountains and become a farmer? and so on

He may run a technically legit business, but he still created it out of a real mafia family and is in contact with other mobsters.

I want to FUCK shalnark

...said Linsen to crime hunter.

Kurapika is too rich to be an ordinary businessman and he himself admitted to communicate with criminals a lot.

you necrophiliac you

necrophiliacs not allowed

>Wanting Hisoka's sloppy seconds

Is Kurapika on the same level with Zodiac in term of fighting strength?

maybe, we haven't seen Pika fight since Yorkshin So he's probably updated his skills since then. we know he has a couple new moves.

also not every Zodiac is Ging tier in strength. So there's a possibility that some are weak physically but could destroy you in knowledge/smarts ex: Pariston.

>Linsen

He must be eating well now that he's gained all that weight and become more handsome.

>Saiyu can seal your sight, hearing, and speech if his monkeys' attack succeed
>Mizai can paralyze everything but your voice if you ignore his warning

Eh.

He must be pretty well trained too, he immediately used Gyo after Mizai used his ability.
By the way, what type would Cross Game be, emission?

>mercenaries
Aren't Muherr and his team soldiers?

>we'll never see pika wrapped in chains like this again

Not that unusual in the world of business at all.

that looks amazing

I doubt any manga to anime adaptations will allow for artistic liberties anymore.

kill yourself

Please die.

Marayam a cute

KINO
I
N
O

who

Killua is cute!

good

bump

Oh shit, is that who that is? He looks way better now. what a qt.

kill yourself

This is your spider for the evening

Hows Pika going to catch Chrollo again? but this time actually kill him

His Stand will morph his pet hamster into a Eldritch beast, screencap this

I just thought of this. How does hxh world arrest powerful nen users?

Like if they somehow caught Knov for example. How would they keep him in jail with his amazing ability? One Piece has a way to put devil fruit users behind bars but I don't remember anything like that existing in hxh world.

>Beyond Netero is weak
how would Sup Forums react

Probably a "whatever" response. nothing has told us he is all powerful like his father. but imo he's probably strong in an animal like way. he was traveling in the DC for some time he has to have some crazy ability or survival instincts to do that.

I'm pretty sure blacklist hunters just kill their targets.

well there could be a hit where they can't kill their target. Maybe there is other ways to do what pika did to Chrollo?

Define weak.

It's already been explained that Netero's 1vs1 kind of strength and martial arts isn't compatible with the Dark Continent. In that place, it's all about avoiding and enduring the unconquerable elements.

Keep the retarded memes out of these charts.

You mean abilities that force their targets into zetsu? Knuckle's ability is like that so that's a possibility. Also i believe Mizai said something about his ability forcing his target into a courtroom or something.
Though i'm pretty sure it varies between targets, hatsus are too much of a wild card like Kurapika said last chapter.

>you will never touch his ear
jdimsa

I mean't as in he isn't very strong in nen he is just very smart

You're a fool if you think that's everything thing to those abilities.

Eh Pariston probably has some ridiculously OP ability or at least one he uses at that level.

It's pretty obvious he won't have the combat ability of Netero, they had different goals. But he most likely is a very good Nen user.

>HxH/Hellraiser crossover

>filler

>his nen beast is meruem's ghost

>complains about seeing Kurapika wrapped up in chains
whats wrong with you user?

mmmm

Man, really can't predict what will happen next chapter

yep, too many characters. Next Gon and killua will get on the boat with Illumi on their tail.

>Gon and killua will get on the boat
I fucking swear to god even in 15 years when the expedition is balls deep in the jungle you fags will keep saying Gon and Killua will show up

Nag, gon and killua are sitting this one out.

It'll probably switch to Ging's side.

I'm only joking. Plus I'm pretty sure the boat will sink before it ever gets to the continent.

The chapter will focus on the princes discovering their nen beasts, Ging's group, or logistics about the ship.

How long do you guys expect the Obscured Terror-tory Arc will be? It's pretty ambitious so I'm putting it at a minimum 15 years until it's completed. Also, has Togashi said how many more arcs are left after DC?

Dude what? CA didn't even take half of that and i doubt he will top it off in terms of hiatus.
Also he's pretty old and sick already, i doubt he'll keep writing HxH at 65.

Less than CA but we are still far from it, we have to go through the boat arc and if Berserk taught us anything it will take a while.

>crazy calamities
So these guys are going to dwarf Mereum aren't they? just like how Toguro was dwarfed by all the demons that came after him.

Considering how one of them is Alluka who can wish anything, yeah.

In what way? One of them is just a disease and a couple of others appear to be parasites.

them being A class threats and just going by YYH pattern. Hyped up villain for a whole arc. find out he was chump change. I'm really hoping Mereum won't suffer the same fate.

They are not just a disease and parasites, their class threats are all extremely high and it has shits like Alluka. There's a reason why only one man has written a book about it so far and why strong hunters lead the expedition.

Meruem was proven to be a chump when he got fucked by a third worlder nuke.
Also threat ranks aren't powerlevels.

>Also threat ranks aren't powerlevels.
but you know how fighting manga's like this work. the villain in the next season is far more powerful than the last and they keep going up.

I'd filler up a pika if you know what I mean

One of the highest ranking threats is literally an illness
Also the antagonists in Greed Island and Election weren't stronger than the ones in their previous arcs

bomber was a strong and experienced villain. He lost to crazy Gon, anyone else would have fought him and it would have been quite a fight. Election there was no "real" villain unless Illumi/Hisoka count and we know those 2 aren't weak either.

No, he lost to Bisky's plan with the fallpit and the rock
Illumi and Hisoka definitely were the antagonists of the election arc

Also i was refering to what you said about "the villain in the next season is far more powerful than the last"

Zobae is B+ compared to the ants' B, and it's been safely locked up for 50 years.

Pap's destructiveness is graded lower than the ants', yet its rated much higher than them as an overall threat to humanity.

The grades are esoteric. Don't make the mistake of comparing them to the straightforward ones in YYH. The S rank doesn't even exist in HxH outside of Ging's video game.

Fugetsu > Kacho

>a country has as much potential destructive power as all the calamities

Togashi is clearly aiming to avoid that cliche powercreep, both with Meruem being killed by a bomb and the new main threats being diseases, parasites etc. Even the princes aren't actually nen users.

>Also i was refering to what you said about
but its true, each season the villain got stronger.
1. hisoka never used nen
2. hisoka using nen
3. spiders (pika villains)
4. bomber (definitely around spider strength, not Chrollo)
5. Ants
6. no real fight, nanika saves the day
7. DC now meeting the crew powerlevels unknown
>Don't make the mistake of comparing them to the straightforward ones in YYH
I know they won't be as straight forward as yyh but you know there is going to be something crazy in DC.

Pariston vs Hellbell when

lets hope so, really tired of cliche next villain stronger than last shtick

>Togashi is clearly aiming to avoid that cliche powercreep

I disagree, DC will be brutal and calamities are already confirmed to be more dangerous. We won't see anyone with a huge En radius but they'll be dangerous in other ways. Alluka can just wish for someone strong like Meruem to die for example.

He'll meet his Kurta ancestors on the DC.

>Illumi and Hisoka
>Hisoka
>spiders, probably around Hisoka's level
>bombers, most likely weaker than Hisoka and the troupe
>ants
>Illumi, Hisoka and Pariston

Not really
Also if you don't count the Election as having an antagonist because there was no real fight, i find it strange that you counted Hisoka as the antagonist in the first arc

what's important is that they're a different fight
it's not a fair 1 vs 1 battle

people will get swarmed, ambushed or just overwhelmed by numbers in circumstances they don't understand

expect lots of people dying "out of nowhere"

Your theory is complete shit and you should kill yourself.