What is it about twitter that makes it such a hotbed for hard leftist commie ideology?

what is it about twitter that makes it such a hotbed for hard leftist commie ideology?

good question OP. my guess is that it's social media, and it's sort of inherently geared around special snowflakism, "look at me"ism, attention whoring, and "i want to feel special and make other people think i'm special too"ism. aaaaaaaaand the reality is that those qualities just tend to be found much more often in lefties than in righties. also Jack Dorsey is a leftist and bans or sneakily silences and censors a fuckload of his conservative userbase, so most of them just leave eventually.

Allows enough room for pithy slogans but not enough for real rational discourse.

as opposed to Sup Forums ?

the 140 character limit.
perfectly suited for endless repetition of the same oneliners till they have burned themselves into the brain

Sup Forums is an anonymous message board. it isn't used by people trying to make public names for themselves. or convince everyone they are special. there is no identity here. this is no ego. there is also no accountability to your statements. here is just the unfettered, unfiltered truth.

twitter is social media. it's mostly used by attention whores and people with grandiose visions of themselves and "what they're about".

so yeah, as opposed to Sup Forums.

They all controversial people on the right while keeping all the controversial people on the left.

How does this get 260k likes?
Is it mostly bots?

>tfw we fascists will have to clean up the commie mess that inevitably spring from classical liberal foundation ideology yet again

Narcissism.

no shit like this gets in the trending section via hashtags, and sometimes without hashtags, and everyone sees it, even if you're just a meaningless nobody, dumb bitch, social studies major at your local community college. that's why SJWs love twitter, it gives them potential to have a national voice and have their shitty meaningless opinions heard.

>7 years ago I was a woman and now I'm a woman*

Too many women on it.
So you get millions of attention whoring, acceptance seeking retards all in one place.

scrolling through and its full of young white college women. Just top kek

You type like a fucking retard. How did you find this place anyway? Saw it on CNN?

IIRC the more oppressive the forum, the more left leaning it becomes.

>now i'm a communist
There used to be a time when you had to drag that info out of them. What a time to be alive.

communists are kind of like robots

nice response bro. have a (you). you earned it.

Do any of you find it funny that as a world we are the closest we've ever been to nuclear war and all we care about is being polarised about ourselves and tearing each other apart.

I just came here to shitpost about My Little Pony now I'm a Nazi

Only worthwhile reply

>tfw you'll never kill commies and prop up their frozen bodies to scare their comrades

No. Humans are inherently greedy, prone to tribalism and selfish. We've been killing each other for literal hundreds of thousands of years over stupid shit. Nothing has changed, except the fact that we've become more efficient at it.

The ownership. The pig should be shot for treason.

Our time is yet to come, my dear friend.

I don't use twitter, but my sense is that the only difference in politics is due to the fact that far right voices are censored/banned on Twitter whereas far left voices are not.

Maybe I'm wrong, again that's just what I hear about the platform. Nothing about ego or honesty of the posters was implied : this board has more far left users just coming to troll on it than plenty of other places.

>I joined twitter because I'm stupid and I love celebrity culture
>Now I'm even more of a fucking idiot because I've been exposed to widespread retardation

Teaching women to read was a mistake.

I hope it comes soon.

it will. the left thinks that victory is in reach so they'll eventually try to grab it and go all out

They're not smart enough to make an argument or insult over 140 characters.

Striking that communists should love anonymous message boards, since everybody has an equal voice, and equal rights. Yet leftists stay caught up in places where opinions and debate don't matter as much as reputation/status and virtue signalling.

People like pic related only get their news from social media, so they are easily manipulated

Fair enough... I guess

7 years ago I came to Sup Forums for car crash gifs and now I'm a skinhead

>hard leftist commie ideology?

They generally all have one thing in common...They have no responsabilities in their lives. They don't know the concept of responsability.

You need to ask left wing extremists why they infest every social media platform

Short simple messages
Short attention span

thats why we're called reactionaries!