This is the only man who has the right to be patriotic in France

Dicuss

Discuss*

ONPC was so great when he was pairing with Naulleau *sigh*

this
but even better when he was with Michel pollack (Naulleau replaced him when he got sick, RIP)

He actually called a rapper a gorilla live on the air

ONPC is an extreme left show now

Zemmour and Naulleau are still on Paris Premiere, but it's limited to political stuff

Finkielkraut is not bad

I didn't know about Pollack i was too Young.

ONPC became so shitty since they both left. Polony could be interesting for some subjects but all the others...(Pulvar, Moix, Caron and now this hysterical lunatic
We don't deserve that..

I don't know about audience rating but I can't imagnie anyone surviving an entire show with Moix & Angot

Who? Looks like a nafri

israelite from algeria, been writing on maghrebi heinous antisemitism (because palestine) for a decade but people didn't really care, then he wrote something about France nation dying and it got everyone's attention then another book on islam and immigration bringing a civil war soon (claims he has a close friend in army commandement and there's a plan ready that consist of sending troops to immigrant populated neighborhoods ). Is basically elaborating a nationalist doctrine for french jews with maghrebi threat pointed as the polarizing enemy. JVC loves him

>Moix & Angot
yeah, it's extremely painful to fucking watch

they are both so fucking cringy, I had to turn it off last week, the never have any interesting guests anymore

Polony had her own show for awhile called Polonium

he wrote an anti-feminist book before his book on France, that's when he got noticed

his culture wit and debating skills are unmatched

So he is a North African Jew against immigration into Europe? Well that's... interesting.

North african jews have been naturalized french in the late 19th

>unmatched
not that hard to appear so when you get drop out comedian/rappers/flavor of the month hysteric cunts. He has no real interaction with intellectuals and is reputed to be ostracized in elite academic circles

ethnically Israelite and culturally french through unironical assimilation. then again we don't see him in the privacy of his home. Jews in the media have complex ethics with the outside world and we can never assume too much

/ourguy/
North African jewish immigrant who says he 'blesses' France for making him French, continually drops red pills about islam and feminism in French media, has been convicted for 'inciting racial hatred' when he said on TV that most drug traffickers in France were black and Arab (which is true if you take a look at French prisons, but he was convicted anyway). He is very well read and knows literature and history in great depth, which he always uses as a rhetorical weapon in his debates. He blames post modernist philosophers and deconstructionists for the state of the world. He's a sort of French Jordan Peterson, but better. It's a shame you can't find his stuff on YouTube with English subtitles because he's tailor made for Sup Forums.

Didnt expect to see Zemmour here. He's the most based jew on this planet.

yeah, zemmour and pollack were TV gold

polony tries to be a politically correct zemmour, it is very annoying

I'M THE FIRST AMERICAN! WHO THE FUCK IS THAT AND SAGE. /THREAD......COMMIES.

Did he support Le pen?

>ostracized in elite academic circles
No shit that's what happens when you tell the truth.

He never admitted to it. In fact, he said she lost the election because she didn't go far enough and stopped short of the ultimate red pill e.g. France must be white and stay that way.

1488 was his condition to support her, she didn't have the guts.

So hes one of those Jews that consider themselves white like Stephen miller?
I'm not French but isn't saying things like that - ethnic nationalist thought - illegal in France. I remember reading Bridgette Bardot went to jail for "hate speech".

>a zionist kike will save France
When will you realize that islam is the only hope for France, Europe and the West? Muslims are based as fuck and many are white. Why reject it?

He voted Fillon because Le Pen is too stupid and he knows it

I sympathize with him because sephardi jews know more than anyone how terrible berber-arab muslims are, or just how terrible they are in general.

Their ancestors were persecuted and treated like shit by them.

>So hes one of those Jews that consider themselves white like Stephen miller?
No, he consider himself a part of the french nation, not a native part.
root french vs branch french, he knows his place and he understand that unless french wake the fuck up, it's all over for europe.

He's well aware he isn't white and makes a point of saying he was originally an immigrant and he repeats how grateful he is to France for giving him the chance to be French. Yes in French law it's a criminal offence to 'incite racial hatred' and deny the holocaust too I think.