DOTARD - The Game

Seriously what is happening, america..
> Trump chimpout in front of the UN
> World disgusted
> NK: WTF we are on the right path / Pacific nuke soon
> Iran: WTF we will bolster defense / instatests missiles

By attacking Iran and trying to step back from the nuclear deal he basically signals that any agreement with the US is worth shit.
How will he persuade the supreme leader to take anything he says at face value?
Kim can't take his military threats serious and won't be able to take any agreement serious..
Does Trump simply want murricans to get nuked?
Does he want murricans to get culled?
Is this some strategy or simply catering to the military industrial complex?

I mean that's basically what he does:
>selling SA weapons for 350 billion
>selling weapons to Taiwan
>upping the ante in Afghanistan
>threatening Iran to light up the ME for another time
>equipping the police with military gear
>massively raise military budget
> Lybia, Syria, Iraq,...
And we are not even talking about the other departments he fucked up including DACA, healthcare, tax reforms, draining the swamp..

All while this is happening Dotard is busy bitching about the NFL and dividing your country like a mentally deranged diva sundowning.

Seriously is that guy bipolar or just fucking dumb?
I start to believe he is a democrat plant, a military lobbyist...or simply an old senile Dotard who is way over his head.
What's your take, do you still suck Dotard cock user?

Hes the Anti Mage, media nukes but to no avail

>> NK: WTF we are on the right path / Pacific nuke soon
North Korea have been nothing more but complete shittalkers for decades, and seeing as they can't even nuke Guam after making threats that they will, I see that as never changing/not changing for a very long time.

Nigarus the Dindu

26 STR 3.5 gain
22 AGI 3.0 gain
7 INT 0.6 gain
-1 base armor 310 movespeed strength melee hero

Q - Spree
Nigarus surges forward, gaining bonus movespeed and phased movement for a time. The first enemy hero he collides with with be stunned and Nigarus will gain a portion of their current gold
Bonus 20/30/40/50 speed for 6 seconds
Stuns for 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 seconds
Steals 5/10/15/20% of their current gold up to 50/75/100/125 gold
Passively grants Nigarus an extra 1/2/3/4 gold on each kill
Cooldown 26/24/22/20 Mana 100

W- Darkie
Nigarus blends in with the night, becoming invisible until he attacks or comes within 900 range of an enemy hero. Nigarus can activate the ability to gain invisibility even within this range for a short time. Activating this ability during the day will expend mana and put the ability on cooldown, causing Nigarus to let out a frustrated SHIEEEETTT
Active Invis Duration 3/4/5/6
Bonus Damage 30/50/70/90
Passive Fade Time 14/12/10/8
Cooldown 24 Mana 100

E - Cheap Shot
Nigarus deals bonus damage when attacking an enemy that does not see him or that is alone while Nigarus has allies with 500 radius of him
Bonus 20/30/40/50 physical damage added to all attacks

R - WE
Nigarus calls down his pyramidal warship, Hiding him for the duration and causing his attacks to deal pure damage at range. Nigarus also gains flying movement and vision. Due to shoddy workmanship the warship will self destruct after a short time or after a certain amount of attacks have been used.
Bonus 400 range
Lasts up to 8 seconds or until 2/3/4 attacks have been spent

Aghnim's Scepter Upgrade
Provides no real benefit however Nigarus will hang it around his neck on a gold chain and friendly creeps will compliment him on his new "bling"

>bromance parties in the rust belt when??
I understand Hillary was a bad choice but can this excuse be sufficient for years to come?
He basically is doing what people told us she would do and nobody seems to be interested.
I am hardpressed to imagine she could create such a mess in such a short time.
The only thing he can be happy about is the market still being intact, but every namibia-tier economist knows it sure isn't him who is responsible for it.

Me, too, why is he so stupid to fall for it and what will he do if hea realizes he will fail with either tough talking / sanctions / or negotiating?
I mean NK learned that keeping nukes seems to be the only viable way to escape murrican aggression and they are probably right about that.

Nobody wins with nukes. You can never achieve honor and glory by wiping out most of the human race, and I think even Un knows that, which is why I think he would know better than to make a random strike on U.S soil. When nukes and NK are talked about as much as they are right now it is a bit worrying, but in reality I don't see us going to nuclear war. Maybe a conventional small-scale war.

He got elected to trigger krautcucks like you
It's working.

I don't see war either, there were many nice opportunities to short gold when the world got paranoid after another test, but this is getting old.
Thing is Kim stands no chance in any conventional war, if he gets attacked he will put up even if it's just a last blaze of glory.
I don't think Kim is stupid, but too much (military) bullying may make him the first school shooter on a global scale.

>south africa reporting in
I am just fascinated. I love america, they constantly reinvent themselves, a trait many first world countries are lacking.
I am just wondering why it had to be the trisomy-21 version of kleptomanic idiocracy this time.

>besides
>cuck cuck cuck
You would know.

Here's what you and Sup Forums don't get. Trump has nigger-tier intelligence that TPTB don't mind fucking around in the white house as long as they get their military and israel gibs and provoke another world war to establish a jew world order. It's that simple. Trump is not malicious or Machiavellian or some crypto-kike, he's another character like Obama and Bush that satisfied the growing discontent of the right and neutered them into solidarity and contentment. In 4 or 8 years, the left will have a character that satisfies them and so on and so forth until it's time for the happening.

>Korea has put together a single meme team that has managed to breach the absolute bottom of competitive dota in 7 years
>calls other people dotards
Ummm dotards?

You may be right. I think the next market recession will be blamed on Trump if he is still in office then.

We have to war you again hans. Prepare ur anoos

Pretty much this sums the whole thing. As much as I like Trump's pseudo-intelligent ultra bullying chad attitude, in the end he is just another doll placed in its high-ranked position in the big world mascarade (((jew))) fiesta. Nothing interesting to be further discussed about Trump's impact to the global political economy desu.

> implying that nork has ever paid real attention to anything the U.S has had to say
> implying that the kim family hasn't been working towards these capabilities for a long time now

Gee whiz it's almost like war with these guys was going to be inevitable, except now it's far more deadly because the retards before Trump didn't destroy nork when they didn't have nuclear capabilities.

The deep state is pushing trump for a war if this wasn’t obvious.

Ys that's the murrican way:
If it doesn't correspond, level it.
What about countries like Pakistan?
They can keep their nukes because they don't talk about it?
There aren't large-scale military manouvres and a neighbor getting armed to their teeth by the US either, could be a reason?
Why does america always want to play world police without thinking about the consequences? As I said it seems a military-industrial complex is interested in keeping it cooking and constantly creating the conflicts of the future.

On a sidenote:
I wonder about these two NK satellites...
Let's assume NKs nuclear advancement is delayed for public, they may have been able to put in a miniaturized warhead into those or am I wrong?
I heard they orbit the US in perfect positions for EMP strikes..I only hear very few conspiritards talk about this..

>people still support Trump on here.

>QWER

Noob detected.

>Not using legacy.

Plus W skill is too weak.

>The deep state is pushing trump for a war if this wasn’t obvious.

Trump was pro-Israel long before getting in.

>responding seriously to my shitpost

SHIEEEETTTTT

>The Game
Fuck.

When the world goes insane, beat it at its own game.

kek!my sides!

>Could somebody tame that Dotard with fire already?

Still interested in these two rogue NK satellites...what do we know besides the usual wiki? Could they be able to deliver an EMP?
Bonusstage for prophecy fanatics..they are called 'Shining Star'
>3. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

Haha fuxk you user

It was huuuurrrrr turrrn
Trump keeps winning and you keep crying
Kys fag

Calm down bubba, nobody wants to hear the old story of how you got your sis preggous again.
Hillary was / is disgusting, in running as candidate she is responsible for getting Dotard into office in the first place.
But she is not potus, it's not about her anymore, it'a about you not willing to pay attention, bubba.

Someone needs to tell Hillary then because she acts like she is still running
How your attention span neckbeard

Listen Germcuck, the only reason you can be a stable "liberal" economic democratic powerhouse is because America protects you to the tune of over a trillion dollars a year, America also funds 90% of the new techniques and drugs to keep your soon to be Muslim majority country shitting out millions of Jihadists.

Show some god damn respect.

All this shit is just a big shakedown. Instead of arms companies making astronomical sums of money from the American war machine, the new tactic is to put everybody in a state of fear. Make everybody feel that war is imminent and they need more gunz. NK situation forces South Korea and Japan to up their spending. Iran situation forces Saudi Arabia and others to up spending. Russia situation forces NATO/Europe to up spending. It is quiet a clever tactic because it ensures revenue for manufacturer's and if managed properly keeps America from actually having to fight a war.

This, good read.

This, not.
Friendly reminder that the glorious booming 60's you want to return to have been sponsored by bombed out Europe demanding made in murrica,

All the shit you are listing was established before Trump ever got in office and the Congress supports it all dumb fuck. It doesn't mean it's good but it's the way it is and has been.

That's what I said.
So..he was basically elected to change that.
He doesn't..why still suck his cock like some dumb peasant?
Is pol too shy raid the don?
Why is nobody interested in triggering that Dotard if you are no longer happy with him?
Even your guy Bannon isn't in office anymore and writes bitter articles on Breitbart but you still love to get throated don't you?