European Politics

I am wondering what the people of Sup Forums believe in when it comes to the issue of Crimea, it may be that this is too 2016 but, it is still very real to us.

I really could not care less about slavshits bickering over a shitty peninsula in the Black Sea.

It belongs to Ukraine. Russia has alienated every single one of their neighbors with their shitty behaviour since Georgia in 2008, and the Crimea was just a nail in the coffin for any serious long term power beyond mere regional power status. LARPing as the Soviet Union for Putin's personal popularity reasons was good in the short term but in the long term has made Russia a virtual pariah state. Their former regional allies loathe and fear them now.

What about a regions right to self determination as stated in the UN Charter. The referendum was held and the Crimean's voted to be a sovereign nation and after a few days held a referendum to ask to be part of the Russian Federation and they were accepted. So self determination over anything.

Putin is a Jewish puppet.

Why are you lying...??

Putin needed the port to trade. The revenue from it ensures Russia keeps it's Superpower status. To the victor the spoils, if you want to bitch about it pick up a Kalashnikov and throw them out. Cuck.

It is rightful Ukrainian clay, even if most who live there were pro Russia. That being said nothing will happen. Though it does give a lot motivation to Eastern European countries to want a Strong NATO, maybe the Ukrainw will someday join NATO, though Crimea woukd have to be Grandfathered in as a Non NATO issue. Because no other country wants to go to war to return Crimea. I doubt most even even want to pursue sanctions.

Other than perhaps Belarus which Eastern european country is warming to Russia? The Baltics sure don't like Russia.

Crimea was allowed to be part of Russia any it chose. It is stated in the Ukrainian Constitution that Crimea can whenever ask to join the Federation if the people wish so.

Ukraine had every right to rip down those fucking Lenin statues and tell Russia to fuck off. But they did it in the name of the EU (Soros and McCain) so they were fucked which ever way they turned as both Russia and the EU are competing globalist powers. It wasn't worth it but I hope they had some fun at least.

I also want one of those creatures he's holding and will pay you 700 rubles for one!

That's a weak af shitpost, newfriend. Not how it's done.
Not one of Russia's regional allies has turned it's back since Crimea. It's relationship with its strongest ally, China, is stronger than ever. No one has left BRICS, or condemned them in the SCO, for example.
Perhaps you're confusing the USA and the EU with "the international community" as you so often do. Russia is just fine with the world.

Only 700 Rubles, the store that sells those accepts only Kekles and I don't know the transaction rate of Ruble to Kekle.

>Belarus "warming" to Russia
There was never a cooling. Belorussian's, unlike many Ukrainian's, see themselves as Russians.
You obviously don't know the region so you should stop posting now.

Crimea voted democratically in a legitimate election to get annexed by the Russian Federation

Fair enough for me

Now you I like
But it is unbelievable true.
The first became their own country and voted to become Russia.

Russia is always taking more than it can chew, this is why its such a bloated piss poor country.

With enough nukes to blow NATO back to hell.

The people of Crimea have made their democratic choice, my and your opinion on this topic is completely irrelevant.

We will strangle Russia to death over this.

Ukraine should't exist in the first place so stop bitching and get on campaigning for the next referendum to destroy that abortion

EUSA have been taking away all the buffer countries by giving them McDonald's and denbts. Rigthful Russian clay.