Leaving the anti-semitism aside, is Israel in the wrong when it comes to taking Palestinian land?

Leaving the anti-semitism aside, is Israel in the wrong when it comes to taking Palestinian land?

Israel was designated as a Jewish state, Palestinians should go to Jordan.

I wish the Christians in Lebanon had have been more militant and taken their country back instead fleeing to Australia with their tails behind their legs.

You guys should both know, colonialism is alpha. The beta cucks of europe are just now being colonised by more alpha africans and arabs

You think right or wrong has anything to do with it? They can and they want to.

if you have to whittle down your enemy which is a sandnigger tribe stuck in the stone age with thirty three soviet rifles and five sheep while maintaining material, financial and numerical superiority instead of just taking it all at once you dont deserve to own land

The UN always fucks things up, theyd arm the Indians, abbos and maoris if they could. Mind you, your country is being colonised by alpha arabs who are unarmed

>what is charity
"I am going to Hell and I am fine with it", the post.

only the leftist/liberal parts of it though
nothing of value will be lost with the death of the (((city))) dwellers

>leaving the anti-semitism aside
>Sup Forums

Jews are the chosen people, know your place goyim

>Leaving the anti-semitism aside,

desu I don't really care what happens to the land, but they should stop acting like fucking hypocrites about it and just state that they want it all and just do it. This "bawwww, we are the victims in this" & *land grabs 50m2 more*-nonesense makes my almonds boil

Of course it is retard.
Why do you think they're so sneaky about it?

Yes. Kikes have no right to land they aren't willing to fight for themselves. Every country does this except the kikes

Why does it matter?

They do not have a divine "right" to that land if that's what you mean

>Israel was designated as a Jewish state
And the current state of Israel ignored the partition plan that set it up as such and attacked the local population instead because they wanted it all.

No matter which way you look at it, Israel is a rogue state only upheld by the fact that jews own USA.

israel is an illegal state.

Yes.

Wtf the four french neighbours of mine dont want to go back to frqnce, you must be one of those lefty cucks they talk about

Nobody is in the wrong when a land is conquered other than those who failed to prevent their land being seized.
Palestine couldn't stop the Jews, so they fucked up.
Just as I don't blame early Americans for crushing the natives when they expanded our country, I don't blame the Jews for crushing Palestine.
It's not a matter of Jews being "right" to take that land - right or wrong doesn't matter at all here.

nice maymay

shut the fuck up nigger, we have enough of them.

No. That land is israeli.

You're a troll.

Social mores are in place under threat of nuclear annihilation preventing the natural order of conquest and colonialism for any country not "allowed" to do it.

>get stabbed by terrorists before state
>get stabbes by terroriats after state
Almost as if the land has nothing to do with the hate

There was no islamic terrorism before you went and kicked that hornet nest, piece of shit of a land-stealing cunt. Now the entire world has to deal with the result of YOUR greedy bullshit. As usual.

Kikes and mudshits are the origin of 99% of the world's problems, have you noticed?

I'm sure the BRITISH mandate for Palestine was Palestinian land.

Land taking is land taking. It happened millions of times since the dawn of civilization. It has nothing to do with right or wrong, but if they are able to do it or not and if someone is going to retalliate back after it.

K Big Chiefum Running Nukes

Yeah muslims never waged a 1400 war against western infidels, getting as far as spain.

What a fucking Cumskin cuck you are. Dont bother replying, wh*te boi

>There was no islamic terrorism before you went and kicked that hornet nest
Wrong but judging by your flag you'll keep ignoring any facts and sources I'll post so sure buddy stick to hatred your whole life and see where it gets you, so far ranting on Sup Forums isn't good progress in my book.

By that logic Palestine should be a U.S. colony because without the U.S. secretly violating its own sanctions and arming the Jewish terrorists trough European Jewish Communist channels these sandniggers would have never won and been able to create their Jewish terror state, much like that Kurdistan meme the U.S. created over the recent years.

Nice riposte there shitlord

Yes. Israel tried to make a two states solution, but the arab are dumbass and they attacked the jews. The kikes defeat them and conquered their land.

Yes, it is in the wrong. Not only did Israel steal the land of the Palestinians, massacre them and eject them from their homelands, but they also won the agreement from the British Empire to control Palestine by applying political pressure onto the US government to join in the First World War. Israel is soaked with the blood of both Christian Europeans and Arabs.

The Israelis spin the rhetoric of the Palestinians to justify doing anything they want to them. The Palestinians demand their homeland back and Israelis cry out, "they want to annihilate us".

Personally, I think the Jews should go back to Turkey and Siberia where they belong.

I agree with you heartedly, fellow colonialist.

You need both a public and a private position. Sup Forums is a Zionist board publicly and an anti semitism board privately.

>Leaving the anti-semitism aside
yup, never forget the 16 million Jews that got gased by Hitler