Has anybody else noticed how the biggest pedophilia apologists tend to be women?

Has anybody else noticed how the biggest pedophilia apologists tend to be women?

Growing up, whenever a story about a teacher fucking his student came on the news, my mother would always say "who cares? It's completely normal for girls to be attracted to their teacher," like really angry about it for some reason. Now my girlfriend says the same thing. She says "I was sexually active at 11, so why is it a big deal? Kids that age like sex."

wtf

Well you are from a country where mums fuck their kids.

Ignore satanists and sodomite orders.

I'm Canadian and my girlfriend is French.

nice proxy faggot

More red flags than a game of minesweeper desu user

Sexually active at 11 is maybe the biggest red flag you can get you desperate loser

>Western people can't live in another country!

No, desperate would be fucking Asian women. At least my gf is white.

go buy some dagashi and post pics with timestamp

You mustn't have much self respect if you are dating a mega slut who was taking dick when she was 11 years old

There's a CP thread on 8ch/b/ as we speak.

When I was a boy in high school I always wanted to fuck my sexy teachers so bad. Kids are hormonaly fucked out of their heads most of the time. These teachers should feel deep shame.

She's only slept with 8 guys in her life. That's less than me. Just because you have your first sex at an early age doesn't mean you're a slut. I lost my virginity at 13 so it's a two year difference.

Who was her first cock?

> believing what she tells you

Uh huh, it’s 8 today, ask again in a year

How should I know? I don't care.
She was the one who felt the need to tell me because she was defending pedophilia.

That's 7 too many.

Shes a slut

t. virgin

Stop this veitbro

How many guys have you slept with them?

>Kids talking about liking older humans

You don't seem to understand the world pedophilia. I suggest checking the next available dictionary.

You seem to be the came kind of retard who accused Milo of being a pedophile for being molested by a priest.

Of course, women hate to be held accountable for their actions. They don't develop anything past being the eternal teenager.

Also

>wamen are the nigger equivalent of men

women are apologists for every kind of crime. they cannot handle harsh punishments and think everyone deserves a 20th chance

I've been with at least 100 I've never had one admit to younger than 14.

t. I'm not a stud but much older than you. 100 is not a brag it's a relevant data point

As a woman i can confirm that most of us have trouble with punishing others. That said men are obsessed with justice despite the lack of value it has as well. Im personally for results. The justice system should exist to make society safe not less safe, and both sexes have their hands bloody one way or another. Pedos are a problem but we never should have let the reputation surpass the drunk guy who careened into children in an suv or whatever. Rape is not a fate worse than death