Can this man do no wrong? Is this man the savior of anime we have all been waiting for...

Can this man do no wrong? Is this man the savior of anime we have all been waiting for? Pretty much anything he writes is pure gold.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshiyuki_Tomino
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off.

kikokugai

My life has been saved due to his works.

was some good shit

Have you watched Aldnoah? I would have agreed with you till I saw it.

Very underwhelming. Average at best.

I should add more detail I don't think Aldnoah is bad but considering what I have come to expect from Urobuchi it didn't live up to what I expected.

user, he only wrote the first 3 episodes, and those episodes were great. The problems started when the other writers took over.

This.

Wow, I didn't know that, well I guess I can agree with OP then. Crazy how he can start a series off (and more than likely give it good direction) then it can be taken so far off the beaten path by another directory.

His episode of Concrete Revolutio was below average compared to all of the other episodes.

He made the masterpiece that is Psycho-Pass.

His edginess and surprise factor it's becoming old and busted.

Music in it is awesome especially Vow of Swords. I like the idea of the mc saving his sister but the incest and the story making it out to be the mc's fault at the end is just terrible

>A fucking Mexican

I agree that he has a level of edginess to him but I think what I like about him is that he allows characters to develop which is missing in a lot of other anime. I particularly liked his work in Fate/Zero, Expelled From Paradise and Saya no Uta.

>butcher
>anything other than an edgelord one-trick pony hack writer

(You)

Although some times I think he uses character deaths as a shock mechanism to liberally. Although I cant say I hate that since going into his works I can't tell who is safe and who isn't/

Sorry I don't get what you mean by linking Yoshikuki Tomino. I had to image search to find who he is. I haven't watched any astro boy and I watched the original gundam a long time ago. Well before I could have appreciated any of his writing. Does he also use character deaths to liberally?

Tell him to make up an ending for psycho-pass and we're all good

Yoshiyuki Tomino en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshiyuki_Tomino I haven't finish reading his wiki article yet as well