Odds are in favor of gay marriage for Australia

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/sportsbet-under-fire-for-offering-samesex-marriage-postal-survey-odds/news-story/68f09791fd3eaa206d8fb0b07e75fc31

archive.is/lrVfL

BETTING agency Sportsbet has come under fire for a series of promotions, which has been described as “disgusting” and a “whole new low”.

The betting agency has run campaigns surrounding the same-sex marriage postal survey on various platforms including Twitter and Instagram, offering punters the opportunity to place bets on the final result, how many votes will be cast in the ballot and the percentage in favour of same-sex marriage in Australia.

At the time of publishing, Sportsbet will offer $1.38 for a ‘Yes’ vote and $3 for ‘No’.

According to BettingSite.com.au, 62 per cent of bets towards the site have been for the ‘Yes’ campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
archive.is/hNJc1
youtu.be/JM3mzfUtMfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are they polling? Can't imagine many are admitting to voting No

These are aussies, real life shitposters.
Don't underestimate them.

Based.

capitalism and the freedom to monetize human rights, I thought this is what you faggots wanted?

This. You can't really predict the result of this. It is unknown how many guys here will vote 'no' because it's funny. It's the silent shitposting majority.

When did I imply this is bad? I posted this because you guys always doubt there is majority support for gay marriage in Australia.

ireland conceded though how can you make sure you don't do the same

I made 2k when Trump won

I support Trump and gay marriage.

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans

archive.is/hNJc1

I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation. It would be simple. It would be straightforward. We don’t need to rewrite the laws currently on the books, although I do think we need to address hate-crimes legislation. But amending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans — it’s only fair.

-Donald Trump

We can't, let's just see what happens

We're not America mate and I never said I support Trump. I said I made money because the betting agency got it wrong because people were afraid to be honest about their opinion because it was dangerous to themselves and their livelyhoods
I've told people I voted yes and yet I voted no.

Do you know what the odds of trump winning were? Do you know what the odds of Brexit happening were? No one gives a fuck about predictions, the only thing to discuss is how funny it is that sportsbet are monetising this dumbass non-binding vote to fuck our society

Agreed they should have allowed a conscience vote.

>odds are in favour of hillary 2016

365 have 26/1 odds on no winning by 60% or more

oh my sides

Australians will bet on anything.

wheres the link faggot?
i need to put a bet on~!

i had an accumilator at ladbrokes for trump and brexit happening back to back,made quite a few hundred

bought a switch and a new guitar with it lol

Good cunt

I put 1k on Trump to win.

I was too scared to bet on Trump, because I thought Hillary will rig the elections

Then the dumb cunt only rigged California

The polls in aus are always rigged. Leftards think rigging poles sways public opinion.

What the fuck is wrong with betting on the vote results?

Capitalism is for degenerates

The left will complain about anything, its a competition of who can virtue signal the biggest.

There is no alternative possibility to that of the hive minds will.

kek

>Online bookmaker sportsbet.com.au is reporting that 55% of the money placed so far is in favour of a 'yes' result at $1.38.

'No' is paying $3.00 but has attracted more individual bets than the 'yes' side

Only the money is on Yes
No has more individual bets

Your assumption is wrong.

All bets are off now anyway.

Sportsbet caved in to The Homosexual Gaystapo
and pulled the bet.

brah, same
put in $500, pulled out $2500

good for them
apparently, they're hungry for a bit more cultural enrichment

Big if true

Fuck off and die of AIDS you perverted freak, before you molest any children, you dirty faggot.

I'll laugh when they lose their money like that 500k Hillary supporter.

>Odds are in favor of gay marriage for Australia

is the vote even legally binding?

Exactly HOW is this a bad thing?
>OH NO PEOPLE ARE DRAWING ATTENTION TO OUR MOVEMENT AND GETTING MONEY INVOLVED THEY'LL DEFINITELY REALIZE WE'RE FULL OF SHIT NOW

Nope, literally nothing changes as a direct result. Only if it goes through the pollies can try to change the way the law works.

Lol the faggots name is Daniel radiance. He will be radiating with the lords light as he is set aflame at the stake like the flaming faggot he is.

Of course, we are not United States of Dumbcuckista. We are not rednecks and we believe in progress.

If you don't want to live the Aussie way you can fuck off, we are full.

>Democrats
>Rigging a guaranteed blue state

I bet those people Hillary talked about in her book (looking for absolution for not voting) were in blue states too.

I've put a lazy hundy on "no". Anecdotally most of the people I know either don't care, or say they've vote no.

They tried to rig Florida but were caught before the election.

So whats with all the poofs infesting Sup Forums ?
Oh wait. It's just one lonely faggot with nothing better to do.

>Oh wait. It's just one lonely faggot with nothing better to do.
Always is lad, always is.

youtu.be/JM3mzfUtMfw

POOFTAS FUCK OFF

I could just smash their smug virtue signalling faces in.

Imagine pulling a bindi out of your cunt.

I always knew australia is full of fudge packing faggots and the liberals that enable them

it's why theyre so afraid of guns.

trusting (((Polling)))

GUYS: what if the reason they are holding a survey first, before a vote, is to rig the survey for a Yes, so that when the actual vote happens and is a Yes, people accept it as legitimate???

There is no way Australians would go full YES YES YES. Not in a million fucking years.

Aye this. Supposedly I live in an area where the majority of people are voting "yes", according to polls, but nearly everyone I talk to is voting "no" just for the bants.

she actually has a nice rack, shame that voting ballot is hiding those tiddies

Who in their right mind cares about marriage anyway, its an obsolete deal in favour of women.

So if gays divorce, wich one gets the alimony and screws the other over for life?

The cunt toffed himself before trial.

Gutless cunt.

This is exactly what happened with Brexit - more money on remain, but far more bets on leave. When it's a public vote, that means a lot. I might have a tickle.

>Who in their right mind cares about marriage anyway, its an obsolete deal in favour of women.

It's what comes next we are worried about. No minority group gets what it wants and just leaves it there. Once the hand is out begging, it just never stops.

my dick can't get any harder.

Is that Steve Irwin's daughter? She looks retarded.

What's his name?

Omar "the down under undertaker" mateen

Just shows what happens with fatherless family.

her father should have just tossed her to the croc and pretend she slipped out of his hands.

If only that sting ray had killed Steve Irwin before he had kids...

now that's some true blue suit right there, it can't be Australian without the chance to gamble on it

They fucking removed it.

It's alright though, I got my bets on early, $156.90 on yes to win, potential profit of $296 with bets on the % of yes votes.

What country will be chosen next to redefine a word in order to subvert their western dominance since the ones funding these campaigns can't do it militarily?

Enjoy your loss cuck nigger.

>odds
odds were in favor of brexit and hillary too

>Clearly american twitter user disgusted by betting on political votes
This happens for any fucking vote here.

It is not so much a question of what country as to which topic the virtue signalers will move on to next.

yea nah yeah nah nah nah nah nah nah yea

>human rights
Which are granted by God and certainly not protected by faggots

same, Some guy was door knocking telling people to vote yes because its his opinion. I just said i have already voted yes so he would piss off.

Slippery slope of degeneracy, it's not a fallacy.

Does correlation imply causation?

The commando in Orlando

Are most pedophiles faggots?

>love is love

When will we get the results?

what a fucking pussy, my whole family supports gay marriage and have gay uncle, outright told all of them I'm a no vote. Not against gays, but they don't need marriage, man the fuck up and be honest about things cunt

No to both.

Nov 15th

Aren't the odds set by the amount of people betting for each side or are the pooftas just upset at the whole concept of the gamble?

They rigged Broward county but it wasn't enough to tip Florida

And as we all know, the odds on elections and referendums are usually correct.

In my mind odds would be set at whatever the company thinks is financially advantageous for them. Maybe that is based on numbers per side or maybe something slightly different if they feel like they know something their betters don't or the betters happen to all be against gay marriage due to their personal values, rather than everyone thinks they will win.

They would've voted yes to troll the church. Different srory here

I'd vote yes if she got her tits out

It was obvious Broward County was rigged, with the vote count stopping for some six hours and then coming in higher than expected. But it didn't cancel out the rest of the state.

That's fuckin right.

In the same boat as you user.

Everyone needs to man the fuck and speak their mind.

>toffed himself
He wore a top hat and tails as he swung from the carport beams?
I was amused at the complete denial in the press and by the ACT cops that the bombing of a christian lobby by a gay marriage activist was a targeted act of terrorism.

Nice digits. Interesting that tow Aussies come up with the same observation. I can't recall any Burgers rage posting about it on the night.