Anti Trump Protest

Transgender artist exposes 750 liters of his collected urine in gallery

The Canadian transgender artist Cassils has collected about 750 liters of urine for half a year to exhibit it in a tank in the New York Feldman Gallery under the title "Pissed". With this art installation, Cassils would like to protest against the public toilets regulation in the USA, which was lifted by US President Donald Trump on 22 February 2017.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/cassils-monumental-pissed-urine_us_59bbeacee4b0edff971b88f4

man i'm really glad the world became it is in 2017. thanks obama.

(((art)))

So powerful

inb4 muslims think this is Mecca and start praying to it

Should have put Barack and Michael dolls into the tank and written "you're fired, Barry!" on the walls.

Missed opportunity tbqh

Full Weimar.

I hope he drowns in it.

It's all so tiresome Sup Forums....

At this point a pajeet shitting in the streets is art too.

Why Him?

>artist
yeah sure.

TRUMP BTFO'd

This is art?
Fuck sake I've been pissing in bottles for years.

Beat me to it. Fucking liberal pieces of garbage.

>his

Congratulations, you can put them in a museum now.

That perspex/glass cube would have cost a lot of money DESU possibly thousands. Some retard actually paid for that so this spoilt university retard could piss in it for a year to protest about trump.

How will trump ever recover?

The art is called pissed
And it's actual piss

Imagine the smell

I have no problem with women in men's bathroom. The only problem is that she looks deranged and I don't want to be alone in a room with that.

This just reaffirms my position that trannys are disgusting, mentally fucked in the head degenerates.

> leaf
> tranny
> complaining about trump

>Canadian
noone fucking cares

Her per looks way too brown
She should try and stay hydrated more

THIS is getting "published", but in other parts of the world people can paint and sculp their hands bloody and no one will look at it.

Where' s the justice?

There is a reason architecture and art and everything else has turned to shit mate.

>we
>he

The agenda is not only to erase white culture and fine arts, but to prevent that culture from propagating.

fall is here bitch

Man it needs to drink more water.. it is dehydrated.

Why did they do that to him Sup Forums.
He was just talking loudly in front of a map.

we need to tell /r9k/ they should have been conceptual artists

Anybody willing to go there and do pic related?. Sure, you'd drown in piss, but you will take 200 leftists with you and make international news.

On one hand, that's disgusting. On the other, that's a really good quality tank to hold it all without leaking or looking like there's any visible seal. It just looks like a perfect cube. If the liquid inside were anything else that'd be pretty cool, honestly.
What a shame.

>piss jugs are now art

damn you Sup Forums, meme prophet of the future darkest

needs to drink more water.

Fucking posers, Sup Forums has been collected piss in bottles before it was cool

came here to say this

we did it first

what is that- 2.5 years of human liquid waste?
what the fuck is wrong with these people? actually- this might be easier: what is right/societally functional with these people?

kek

when will these people just be culled?
the only objective they serve is dividing and creating conflict in society with their degeneracy
when will it end?
i want WW3. this shit needs a reset.

>feels old man.jpg

We should expose the poo poo pee pee pepes

PEE IN THE LEE

probably true
we've all gone through those periods where the internet was all we had, and we couldn't be bothered to step away from the screen- even if it was just a few steps down the hall
collecting it, though? that's straight-up demented shit, right there

daily reminder that there is only one solution to this postmodernist crap

Someone edit Wojak into the tank

...or even a little drill?

fucker stole idea of old anons with pissjugs and made millions on it. fucking normies

Where is the line between art and insanity?
Where is the line between art and politics?

The traditional art thread was moved to /bant/ and yet this 'art' thread has not been. Well, I guess we know that historical political recordings/propaganda is less important than a Canadian taking a piss on Sup Forums...

Imagine the smell

>The Canadian
Was expecting this. Oh leafs....

he looks like an angry little self-hating nazi
disgusting

>when peepee poopoo pepe memes become real life

Collecting cum has also been a pastime of the fallen :^)

Why is it that these 'artists' can only express themselves in the most vulgar and disgusting ways possible? It always about piss, pissing on something, shitting on something, stripping, tampons, period blood and every bodily fluid imaginable. The worst thing is that they have the gall to call these juvenile acts "art."

There isn't one because it isn't really piss. It's a tank of water and food coloring. You think this "artist" actually has the dedication to save up his own piss for that long?

He can't even dedicate himself to one gender.

What I wouldn't do to have a slighshot and metal ball right about then

>And it turns out that my wife, who is a former dominatrix, knows a dominatrix who also has a PhD. in biochemistry and if you go to her website it says “PhDeviant” [laughs]. Her name is Mistress Snow Mercy

>Severely mentally ill people have a PhD and i dont

oh man, haven't seen jizzus christ around Sup Forums for a long time.
No more "white christmas" for him i guess

The color of piss is sort of esthetic I have to admit. But that could have been achieved in a non degenerate way.

KEK

They need to have them to balance their illness or people would think poorly of them.

Targets for Kim:

>NYC
>San Francisco

What brave soul will puncture this case?

Yeah 750 liters of piss and he claims to have done it less than a year.

You do not piss 2 liters of piss a day

and you'd be charged with vandalism, but that'd still be hilarious. pee would forever stain the 'art' museum

>all the triggered drumpfkins in this sub
LOL. I'm trans and happy that we piss you rural and suburban retards off

>no phd

just wait until anime becomes hard science

>being so self centered and mentally ill that you enshrine your own piss

Surely this will change public opinion on trannies!

fuck that killed me

I know it's a dark day. But what else is fucking new? It just only gets worse with liberals every step of the way. The only question is how much longer are we to suffer this shit before when we say enough? I hope we do it soon before it's too late to do anything about it.

Is it really pee? Go ahead and try to produce more than 1.5 liters of pee a day.

And the xer did it in roughly 200 days which means that xer produced 2.5 liters of urine per day

>tfw you finally make it in life and your gf makes you throw out your jizz bottle collection

So brave. So bold. So powerful.

way of the road, bubs

>have to

Do it. Say it's an anti-anti-trump protest

Pisslam

The Religion of Piss

Fuck this its not even an original idea just piss christ / fucking trannys and fags and libtards have destroyed what once beautiful expression of thought creativity and passion /
RIP
art is dead , culture is dead

that actually looks like federweisser

>spiders/snakes/crocodiles out of loo spurdo meme.jpb

I remember when anime was a thing for slightly weird kids and not complete degenerates

Normies and creeps ruined another nerd hobby

>liters

>we have to go to these extremes
>cutting your dick off and calling yourself a female is not extreme
>but telling these people to use the correct washroom is extreme

every day there is a little less hope in me. Canadians have it so good they just invent problems so they have something to complain about.

You city folks need to die. Please report to the rooftop of your nearest local coffee shop and please jump off.

Wouldnt it be really unfortunate if the tank 'failed'

Can't tell if that was a woman who took steroids or a man trying to look like a dyke.

>acrylic tank easily worth 10 grand
>decide to piss in it
>instead of doing something like having fish, or a fucking shark
fuck those kids

last one i have is from 2014. has he posted anything more recent?

Why do Canadians care so much about American domestic laws? Why can't they help their [autistic screeching]

Couldnt Sup Forums do something? A little hole in the tank maybe?

HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP!!

The whole beta bottles of piss meme is fucking true, only it applies to the left side of mentally ill faggots.

I'm so sick of this. I'm sick to death of this crap.
And that is what they will do next, collect half a year of human feces and call it art.

These people need to be killed.

These people need to be gassed

>750 gallons of urine in a fish tank

Take that NEETs with your puny piss bottles

Way underrated