Could genophage against niggers be possible?

Or maybe some kind of infectious skin disease triggering only when melanin levels are at certain point?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/when-will-robots-deserve-human-rights-1794599063
youtu.be/JG4-rNbvGus
youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was just thinking this same thing, funny enough.

Krogans are basically niggers

They're agressive and breed to quickly.

You're thinking too simply. If you want to do that you create diseases targeting specific genes that only blacks have. Kinda like how sickle-cell disease doesn't affect white people(among others).

Race-specific bio weapons are pretty much a certainty.
The question is, why would the ruling elite want to kill all the niggers when it's the whites and the asians giving them resistance?
If you want a global unelected world government, it's best to have all your slaves be low iq harmless (to you) tards, is it not?

I though about that, but then what would happen with people who are 1/8 or 1/16 black?

Vorcha are the true niggers of Mass Effect. Krogan actually had a civilization.

We have one, it's called AIDS.

Oh well.

If only it killed faster.

Niggers, drug addicts and sexual degenerates dying in rapid rates, that would be something.

Vorcha are abbos

They die?

Collateral damage, expendable assets, acceptable losses

sickle cell disease does affect whites its just concentrated in parts of the world where it is beneficial as it stop malaria if they have have one Hb and one Hs gene but if they have Hs Hs then they die pretty fast cause of the cells clogging up arteries

Krogans were always tolerable, it was the Geth who needed extermination. Including Legion.

No he's right, Krogan are basically central-Africans.
In ME2, Mordin talks about how the Salarians shared their technology with them, but since the Krogan were less advanced as a species, they abused it and started all sorts of (nuclear) wars with each other on their home planet. Hence Tuchanka being mostly rubble.
He noted that sharing tech was a mistake, that the Salarians should have let the Krogans develop on their own, not force progress by giving them advanced weapons and medicine.
I found it very similiar to western civilization sending medicine and weapons to parts of Africa. They never learned to make medicine themselves since they can simply depend on first world countries to make it for them.

maybe we could spread a hot new meme on worldstar and kik that involves setting your testicles on fire to protest police brutality

This

The geth were big time faggots and traitors

It would have if somebody hadn't developed a conscience a few decades later and tried to find a cure.

>hating robots
>having the absolute worst waifu, Tali
>that name

Drop sex robots over africa

You could just use the same technology to make them smarter instead of killing them solves the problem without killing millions of people and destroying the economy or just turn them into white people

like FOXDIE?

still bothers me that i had to let this man die
not sure if there even was a choice for that tho

>Killing Millions and destroying the economy
What? We'd be killing the biggest drains on the economy. All they do is fuck and get gibs.

it takes a raging faggot to hate Tali

The point is that as technology becomes better and as time goes in we draw near to a point where citizens, just a few even, could do this on their own and if done properly the state has no defenses against it.

There are hobbyist home genetics kits on the market now. CRISPR will be available for home experimenters soon.

Won't be nigs playing with them either.

I want to fuck femquars

Also bioweapons are unpredictable and dangerous. Not worth the risk

Can't go full ebola, needs time to be asymptomatic but still transmissible.

it takes a complete pleb to let any member of your squad die in the suicide mission. though if I had to choose one to die it would've been Tali.

> Thread about killing niggers
> Not making sure jacob bites it
Are you lost?

this one time it had to be done

By the time we have home genophage kits, the ruling elite will have eliminated anyone who would use them in a way they wouldn't approve.

Talis is fat far better than Liara, Liara's character arc is an inconsistent, nonsensical, clusterfuck. Liara is undisputedly and eternally worst girl. Miranda>Tali>Ash>Jack>Shepards hand>Liara.

>worrying about killing human niggers when far worse space niggers exist

>Miranda
britcuck detected, that accent is unbearable to anyone outside of yurop.

Nope, just forgot to take my funposting flag off.

You're crossing the line, pillnigger.

Leave Mass Effect out of this.

kek

>design virus
>It mutates
>Everyone's dead, gg no re

What I hate the most about the series is how it pretends that the robots have feelings.
As if wiping out a civilization of synthetic beings is somehow worse than throwing some old computers into the trash.
Any rational individual would understand that they're just tools, but leftie retards are easily influenced by this kind of bullshit, sadly.

gizmodo.com/when-will-robots-deserve-human-rights-1794599063

You're so edgy

I agree that the suicide mission was too easy though. It carries no dramatic weight because it involves no sacrifice. I think deaths should have been unavoidable. At least three.

>Any rational individual would understand that they're just tools
At what point does something stop being a tool for you?

What annoys me is how one-sided the whole narrative is with regards to the quarians and geth. At no point are the quarians given any credit for their very natural and justified fear of the geth. Recall that the geth were not designed to be independent entities or to be 'alive' at all. Once they started acting erratically and could not be controlled it was perfectly reasonable to try and deactivate them... to prevent chaos. Sadly, the quarians were too late and was the result?

Billions of people dead. An entire civilization and culture destoryed.

The fact that the geth won the resulting war is further proof that the quarians were right to be scared.

I think the story could have been interesting if it examined the conflict from this POV and established that, at the time, the geth were self-aware but had not yet developed their own code of ethics or culture yet. They reacted instinctively to the shut-down order with overwhelming and unnecessary force. Only in the decades and centuries since did they, gradually, have the time to understand the magnitude and meaning of what they'd done... only by that point there was too much (understandable) mistrust on the part of organics for the two sides to reconcile.

Then of-course some geth decided not to bother and embraced the Reaper agenda as a means of ensuring their long-term survival in a hostile universe.

No, Tuchanka mimics Mexico City DF or Peru. Native Americans.

Krogan are actually pretty smart but have rage problems. Like Peruvians they can get first at international math contests in groups but they hit thier wives/girlfriends. That's why Krogan have huge Tonka trucks. Engineering skills like Chile, Peru, Panama, etc.

Plus biowarfare was tried on injuns and injun mutts many times by Spainards and Anglos. Chilean Mestizos killed off many Mapuches and Incans.

War culture = Aztecs, Moche, Nazca, etc.

Family armor passed down generations is like the Samurai but negros don't have that either.

Pyramids = Mexico, Central America, Cahokia, Lima, Caral (Supe), etc.

Reptoid race = Latin American tropics. Komodo Dragon, Iguanas, Chameleons, etc.

>you get to choose between exterminating walking tin cans or literal space gypsies
>side with the gypsies because "humans have feelings, robots don't!!!"
It doesn't get more lefty than this, honestly

Doesn't HIV mostly affect blacks and gays? Doesn't kill quickly enough to stop procreation, otherwise it's pretty close to phenphage.

So by 2018?

except that spics are short little napoleon complex faggots
krogan aren't exactly niggers either

RIP Tay.

yes, niggers have sickle disease work on a virus that can differenciate them that should be easy, also lactose based viruses

When it actually feels something, or wants something, or does something inefficient simply because it wants to.
Humans can do those things, as can all animals. Computers just carry out a routine set of instructions while they're active.
If they seem "smart", it's because they have been programmed to act so. Their operations can be very complex, but they'll never be alive.

Honestly, this stuff really starts to remind of the bit of Nietzsche I learned in philosophy class, about the death of god.
People don't believe in anything anymore if it isn't proven by science. They think we're nothing more than our bodies and our brains, and that the only reason we aspire to anything is because of certain chemicals in our bodies.
As if great artists like Leonardo da Vinci painted their masterpieces just because it made them feel good.
But even if it was just chemicals, that would still be something we have over the robots. They will only ever do the things we tell them to do. They have no drive of their own to aspire to anything.

it's sickle cell disease
also bacteria easily mutate
also a large portion of whites are lactose intolerant

you can't make an omelette with breaking some eggs

fucking retard from the balkans
>sickle cell disease does affect whites its just concentrated in parts of the world where it is beneficial as it stop malaria if they have have one Hb and one Hs gene but if they have Hs Hs then they die pretty fast cause of the cells clogging up arteries
i hate to repeat myself
t. biosci major

So are you saying they was kro-kangz?

nigger i was correcting the name you dumb pretension faggot
jesus christ all the education in the world doesn't do shit when you're a 60IQ moron

read what you wrote
you literally can

I could deal with losing a few million if it meant no more niggers.

It's redniggers. Why do you think Wrex is advertised in red colored armor? Just like the Japs. It's to promote Mongoloidism.

Castizos and Criollos = Humanity. Humans = different races like Jacob (black), Ash (Jude-ISH), Kelly Chambers (Irishish). Hispanics have Chinos, Moriscos, Gitanos, Pardos, Mulattos...

Mestize are sometimrs products of rape. Barely many Injuns around... like the Krogan. They got the worst of everything and wete even slaves sometimes to blacks like in Lima, Peru.

You know very little or ate extremely jealoys. >_>

you'd also most likely die
just nuke africa

meaning who cares if many white dies as long as earth is cleansed from non white

Literally all the side stories were more interesting than the overall reaper threat.
Mordin and the genophage, the Quarians and the Geth, Garrus struggling between paragon and renegade options...
Bioware has some great writers. Too bad they're part of (((EA))) now.

haha
ugly subhuman spic manlet
i bet i tower 10 inches over you

pic related

>correcting the wording not the line of thought.
do you lot even have universities ;^)

i know what you meant i'm telling you that you wrote it wrong

>Talicucks
Kys faggot

Prothean = oldest race therefore they are blacks.

Proof: youtu.be/JG4-rNbvGus

Krogan = rainforestniggers, praireniggers, iglooniggers, pyramidniggers, etc.

if he doesn't even know the name of the disease you think he'd have a non retarded argument
fucking pathetic pseudo intellectual
go jerk yourself off on plebbit

No, I have Pizzarro's genes. Spics copied gun invention from the Moors. Batarian = Arabs as they do slavery today to blacks IN Africa. I'd easily man handle you as I did Chris Armwood. He's pure black from New Orleans. Contact him on Facebook. He's a security gaurd. I live with him at the moment.

k den

how tall are you spic

I'm 5'11.

My dick is bigger and black. Nigger = bigger.

Take the sissy pill. All your comrads are...

When it stops functioning in a way that is useful to me and/or starts to try and kill me because it ran the numbers and came to the conclusion that I am too dangerous for its ensured survival. Just saying, if I created you with my own two hands, you owe me your existance.

See

>I'm 5'11
hahahahahahhahahahahaa
fucking manlets
when will you learn

t.

they built dem pyramidz n sheit

>siding with space gypsies

Its called AIDS

>nigerian samurai shitposter

>When it actually feels something
you have no real reason to believe other people feel the same thing you do apart from the similarity you have to them, assuming a robot is similar enough to you and reacts in very similar ways, what makes the reactions it is acting after not possible to be called feelings?

>or wants something, or does something inefficient simply because it wants to.
you hit the spot: rights comes from wills.
a tool stops being a tool when it doesn't want to be a tool anymore, whether this "desire" has been purposefully coded or it arose from random errors.

we're practically no different from a robot, except for complexity of our innate and acquired protocols; the chemical nature of our thinking process neither inherently puts us above tools, because we may as well carry a lobotomy and remove all wills from a being and treat it exactly as a tool or build a tool that uses nervous matter to process the stimuli it receives.

if you want to believe in something that goes beyond what you can see or prove, then what stops you from believing a robot may have the same, at some point?

Egyptians are white if you're trying to get at something... you're probably a snownigger that lived in wooden huts.

unlikely since we are the same species.

I think you may be autistic

Well the Asian race did stem out of East Africa, did it not?

why are you even here you manlet subhuman
this board is 6'2 and up

So nothing... don't insult Krogans next time.

>tfw white women are on average taller than spics

t.

Because "resistance" isn't a true concern for them. They're thinking in terms of decades and centuries, i.e. population-wide changes to the human race. Smarter races might be harder to control, but are infinitely more productive. If they wanted to eliminate 95% of crime and dissent in one fell swoop, they would eliminate the races most likely to cause it.

It helps to realize that the "everyone be brown" (cultural Marxism) approach and the "make our country survive the coming war with China" (NWO technocrat) approach are not perpetrated by the same people. The former is short-sighted standard Jewish propaganda. The latter is where your genotype-targeting viruses and government mass pacification plans come into play.

you can make bio weapons tailored to a specific genetic group would kill them not make them infertile like the genophage as far as i know

>implying its not you duty to impart knowledge
being this dumb

10% of white people is immune to HIV can't we just get that to spread quicker?

>>implying its not you duty to impart knowledge
fucking pseudo intellectuals
go discuss rick and morty on plebbit

When an infection spreads to fast, it's called self limiting. Like a fire that gets too big for its fuel source and burns out. HIV, the causitive agent of AIDS is not self limiting.

Oh... I see..

All of you temind me of Sup Forums... when it went to hell in 2011.

You don't like games. You don't like memes. You don't like good times.

Tell me how you're gonna run me out of Sup Forums. I hear they have lolicon here... with tentacle rape. My fave!

Does this unit have a soul master?

is every cunt from the balkans like this?
full of anger that they come from a race that was shit on by roaches?

youtube.com/watch?v=E70q9ojUauM