What if western Europe was ruled by Shia "white" sharia?

What if western Europe was ruled by Shia "white" sharia?

Never going to happen without one hell of a fucking great war/massacre.

We didnt go through history in Europe and the renaissance to go back to sky God worshipping and throwing gays from towers.

Stick your religion up your arse.

im of the opinion that arab countries suck, not because of religion but because arabs are a low iq and selfish race that has no problem with stoning women to death, throwing acid in their face etc, if islamic whites protected their race, i think it could be good since it would turn us into fighters rather than the feminised mess we have now

Sharia is for DARKIES.

"Sharia" translates to 'The Way'. Non-indoctrinated Whites will develop their own doctrine as to what White Sharia ,means at the street level.

>I'm a brainlet with no direction or motivations in life so I need an authoritarian system of government or religion to provide me with a superficial sense of purpose or I'll end up killing myself

A belief system that forces itself onto others is for subhumans

We'll find out under a Pense Presidency

What's the point of wearing a headscarf if you're going to fill your face with make up?

What if western Europe returned to Christianity and became normal again?

there is no such thing as "white sharia". whites are probably, by their nature, the single most tolerant, forgiving and freedom loving racial group on the entire planet.
what would "white sharia" entail, exactly?? not having to pay taxes?? being allowed to own guns??

in the leftist mind "white sharia" is probably "not getting free stuff" like healthcare and welfare. too damn bad dude. "freedom isn't free". whites are a strong and independent people, who look out for themselves and their own families and leave everyone else the fuck alone. we don't do shit the way the darkies and the mudskinned of other nations do. we don't run to the government and rely on them for everything. THAT IS WHY WE ARE BETTER THAN ALL THE REST OF YOU.

"white sharia" is not a thing, but if it were a thing it would be great, because it would essentially mean freedom and the freedom to self determine their lives for all.

I hate myself for finding women in hijabs as perfect

FTFY

I'd pick up a gun and murder Muslims.

>whites are probably, by their nature, the single most tolerant, forgiving and freedom loving racial group on the entire planet

Not by nature but by nurture

>whites are probably, by their nature, the single most tolerant, forgiving and freedom loving racial group on the entire planet.

Are you fucking serious ? Did you know the 20th century ? The two world wars ?
Just look at the history of europe, we kicked out jewish and muslims have welcomed them in north africa

Bitches listen to the dick, no matter what shape it's in, that's why it's so easy to abuse them once you get inside.

Watch out for this BS narrative of "good" Shias (Iran) and "bad" Sunnis (KSA) that's been popping up recently.

They're both wicked ideological sects bent on the destruction of the West and everyone else.

Keep them out.

T. Incest loving pedo

islam is arab supremacy
christianity is jewish supremacy

there must be a new path

You would look a little gayer in the eyes of the rest of the world, if that's even possible.

>muslims have welcomed them in north africa

>muslims have welcomed them in north africa

Bollocks.

What if your mother was raped by a goat? Oh wait that's actually how you sandniggers are conceived

I'd fucking kill myself

Fuck off, I don't need some religious cunt telling me that I can't eat pork or take a beer.

They're both inbred, causing fucking, IQ of 75, mutants who are batshit insane and believe in the most violent, flawed religion ever created. Fucking scum of the Earth
Iran before the revolution was their last hope

I feel you senpai. I'm gonna bust on OP's pic.

this is actually bothersome

You know, Bible says that christian women should cover their hair too. You don't need that islamic cancer to enjoy your fetish.

>mfw Muslims higher IQ than Irish people

oh hahahaha but look at the history of all of the NONwhite nations, kid. sorry, but the issue here is that you don't know your history.

for anything you want to say about white history, we created civilization, and we created the moral metric by which you can sit in your air conditioned home and look back on our ancestors and judge them. and WHEN you look back at the NONwhites who inhabited this planet in the same timeframe, you see that they were 100 times worse, more barbaric, and possessed a bloodlust and viciousness unparalleled anywhere in white society.

this includes predilections to slavery, war, barbarism, torture, castration, rape and all sorts of unremittent horror.

sorry kid but those are the historical facts.

provably untrue

>nubile Christian qt's eager to breed
I'm all in

>it would turn 100% white again
>jews purged
>degenerates purged
>men in charge again
>we colonise the entire world in the name of allah this time
Sounds pretty good desu

why dont you just fucking kill yourself you fucking subhuman piece of trash.

>"white shariah"
So non-retarded shariah
It's called Traditional Catholicism and Holy Inquisition

Like coke vs pepsi.
Both are toxic

At least they haven´t sold out their country like you and me fucking surrendermonkey.

To mak herself (((and islam))) beautiful so it's more marketable

It would stagnate then go back to middle age.
Try to find ONE country under islam rule that went to modern technology without european help.
Not a single one.
Islam is an anticivilisation, and sharia, shia or sunni, is its law.
Its something that destroy creativity, enforce rape, mob rule, incest and stupidity.
Looking at the state of muslim countries should be enough to demonstrate it.

Europe would never develop an effective space program.

White Muslims have broken the connection to European culture and traditions. They side with Semitic Muslims over whites every time. They are the enemy

Indonesia

Tbqh look at where "creativity" lead us in Europe.
Full blown faggottry.
The Christian Middle-Ages were quite wonderful (esp. the XIIIth and XVIth century before the Reformation).

As for the rest, Islam is shit and it's nothing new tbqh.

kys Bruce

>The Christian Middle-Ages were quite wonderful
>Islam is shit

:') *brutally throws the tear away*

>Angry Shia bitching about Karbala
IT WAS THE SON OF ALI NOT MUHAMMAD THIS DUMBASS DON'T EVEN KNOW ISLAM

do have this in a larger format? Can't even read to check the sauce

you need american freedom, bitch! you need the constitution! you need freedom of speech! you need the bill of rights! you need the rights of the people to live and die as they self-determine, thus letting natural selection create a race of strong, independent supermen!

"freedom" did not fail in america, BIG GOVERNMENT failed us.

the founding fathers did a great job with their doctrine, but they made one fatal flaw, they overlooked how the relationship between government and corporations (subsidies, regulations, special permissions) would create a slave state for humanity! and over time, this loophole was exploited!

also, we need to only let white, landowning males vote!

and then and only then will you have your perfect society!!

also the niggers really fucked us over with their left-wing voting. if you're not an ethnostate, you're nothing!

They did slaughter everyone in Muhammad's family except maybe a cousin, this is correct, fucking mudslime, at least know your religion before you open your mouth to your superiors.

it is in a very large format. if you save it to your harddrive and open it you'll be able to zoom deep into it. Sup Forums just won't let it open any bigger in the browser.

I'm pretty sure Sharia translates to "law" and "The Way" is Sabily.

Lol the French are just accepting their fate at this point

THIS

WTF ARE THESE NUMBERS HAHAHA
Studies concerning religion are forbidden in France dumbfuck

t. Atheist swedecuck

Neck yourself. Atheists deserve to be burned alive for destroying the West.

Maybe if your government forced u to man up and fight for your people and its interests then your mum wouldnt be raped by a pack of Somalis imported by your democratically elected "leaders"

Sont-ce moqueries ?
Car bon, Saint Louis, saint Thomas d'Aquin, les ordres monastiques en plein âge d'or, l'aristocratie campagnarde généreuse et la féodalité, le système corporatif et les artisans qui construisent les plus beaux bâtiments de notre histoire, ce n'est pas au XXIe siècle.

"Les moines ont fait l'Europe mais ils ne l'ont pas fait exprès. Leur aventure est d'abord une aventure intérieure, dont l'unique modèle est la soif d'absolu, la soif d'un autre monde.
Avant d'être des académies de science et des carrefours de civilisations, les monastères sont le rappel obstiné, intraitable, qu'il existe un autre monde, dont celui-ci n'est que l'image, qu'il annonce, qu'il préfigure".
Dom Gérard

Only 20% of Swedes are actually christians (aka believe in Jesus being God) the huge majority is agnostic or atheist

Mdrrrrrrr mais stop

>Mdrrrrrrr
ok Rachid retourne lire l'alkoran

Nope
>1 Corinthians 11:15King James Version (KJV)
>15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

If anything, in Christianity, women are promoted to have long hair to cover their heads.

one may even sat they're surrendering

>20%

It's way less than that

Don't forget that at least 20 (TWENTY) MILLIONS of niggers/sandniggers actually live in France.
OP is one of them.

Even sharia would be better than where things are currently headed. We need to introduce loli brides.

>if the government forced you to man up and sort out a problem that the government caused in the first place

MDRRRR MAIS ARRÊTE PTN

Masha'Allah Christianity is dying

I can't wait to burn you at a stake mudshit.

Tu écris comme une beurette en plus...
"Tu es la honte des Yvelines, on devrait t'écarteler"

They did, but only for Ahmeds.

We don't want any more rapefugees, Mohammed. Go back.

Shria > Feminism

one two three, viva l'algérie

Ah bah c'est sûr que aux yeux du mec qui écris "sont-ce moqueries ?" sur Sup Forums (mdr) je vais passer pour une beurette même si elles écrivent kom saa...

Which explains why Sweden is such a cucked shithole.

We need to start executing atheists like we used to.

>We need to start executing atheists
Then you'll execute half of the French & German population, 80% of Scandinavia and probably a good 30% of Iberia

Fucking this.

Pas de ma faute si j'aime utiliser de belles formes du français.

i'd bomb them yelling "jesus is great"

Agreed, Allahu Akbar my friend

Won't make a difference

Si tu savais, je suis peut-être un a**be mais j'étais le seul qui écoutais du François Couperin en classe de terminale pendant que tes confrères de sang écoutaient des rappeurs de cité :^)

No we went through history so we could pander to faggots and niggers and watch the women become degenerate as our countries turn brown

Nature > nurture

T'inquiète, je préfère les bougnoules fidèles à leur faux dieu aux blancos qui crachent sur le Christ.

Just about crime commit, statistics about the ethnicity of the people in prisons are not illegal.

2/3 of inmates are muslims according to muslim cocks sucker Jack Lang. Shows well that religiosity doesn't imply morality.

Holy fuck that Tawhidi triggers me.

Fuck I hate progressive muslims more than actual arabs.

THOSE lips, more PLEASE

Her lips. I need more.

>flag
Rofl

North Africans need to go back

>les bougnoules fidèles à leur faux dieu aux blancos qui crachent sur le Christ.
Bon bah alors j'espère que tu fais pas partie de la jeunesse française parce que c'est pas très Christ-friendly de nos jours, les quelques fois ou je sors en ville pour une soirée je me dis que la France serait mieux sous une théocracie chrétienne que 50% athée comme elle l'est de nos jours. Hamdulilah on est tellement baignés dans le communautarisme que peu d'entre nous, bien que pas très intelligents, ne sont pas occidentalisés :^)

Rafidhis like Tawhidi trigger everybody. He may claim he's "taqiyya free" but he's probably the most taqiyyist imam on twitter.

>tfw no chechen waifu devoted to God & her husband

WEW who is this? holy shit i'm moving

>mvq 21 ans et catho tradi
N'empêche, vivement une alliance islamo-catholique contre la République.

>alliance islamo-catholique
Ce serait la fin de la juiverie pour sûr hélas le fossé culturel entre la population islamique et catholique en France m'a l'air un petit peu large

>All governments are the same
Commie-tier blame everything-on-capitalism horseshit. There will always be a government, at best u can replace it,

mouloud et son pedo de prophet suceur de bites.

Allah can go fuck himself in the ass and get colon cancer.

Probably Iranian. Iranian had god tier women despite what the (((media))) says.

They want to say that the women are oppressed and say that Persians are the same as Arabs because they don't understand that genetics do matter.