FUCKING LOL

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men at intake levels equal to and even considerably higher than are typical for Asian males.

Neither isoflavone supplements nor isoflavone-rich soy affect total or free testosterone (T) levels. Similarly, there is essentially no evidence from the nine identified clinical studies that isoflavone exposure affects circulating estrogen levels in men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not soy at all you fucktards.

The vast consumption of milk and cheese, with actual estrogen, not phytoestrogens that's taking place in our culture is what's causing gender reversals in people due to estrogen overdoses.

"Soy does not appear to significantly affect testosterone levels in moderation (1-2 servings of soy food daily, less than 25g of soy protein from non-concentrate sources), and seems to be able to adversely affect testosterone levels when superloaded (enough so that the equol issue is moot; around 100mg isoflavones daily). "

examine.com/faq/is-soy-good-or-bad-for- me.html

The anti-bicycle messages in the OP image have always triggered me.

The bicycle is the best mode of transportation to promote cardiovascular fitness and I'll be damned if some anonymous illustrator is going to ridicule my fitness and transport method.

>T. Tights wearing betmale soiboi

Europeans have had lots of milk and cheese forever though.
Meanwhile beta Asians are lactose intolerant

Get fucked

But pajeet dessert consists of shitton of milk product

Is it made by A. Wyatt Mann?

kek

Hey what's wrong with taking taekwondo classes? Tkd is redpilled af

I mean, that same illustrator also says that safety features in cars are for cucks, and packed more strawmen into that shit than I thought was even possible.
So who actually gives a fuck. Even if the core of his point is correct, he fucked up just about everything trying to get it to the viewer.

Comic is from the MDE book

This is the exact same shit as morons crying about muh gmos, gluten, "chemicals", etc.

Fuck off vegan. I'm flame grilling a live dog as i type this.

whats the deal with plastic bottles. i know little about this

I take steroids, you should take steroids. More testosterone equals greater sex drive and determination. My body is a visual Fuck You to Manley faggot weaklings

Why would you even consume soy?

Yeah tren and test is the shit.

chemicals with estrogenizing compounds leech into the water (the bottles are made biodegradable now, guess what they start doing shortly after leaving the bottling plant?) and into your body when you consume the contents.

Of course, bottled water is just one of the many, MANY sources of this poison.

you can't escape it in modern world tb h

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ