Praise Odin: 'It's clearly that the Nords ruled south Europa'

i think the goths or germanic peoples use to rule carthage and spain before the romans and arabs conquered them, but the romans probably weren't germanic, the germans originated in scandinavia and migrated through northern europe, but at this time romans in italy were already established

also i think the celts came up with those forts in britain, when the romans invaded they found these and used catapults to destroy them, but there were no german anglo saxons in britain when the romans invaded

Romans called the nords "barbarians"

the ancient Mediterraneans were whiter before they mixed with arabs. The original master race is gone forever :(

The anfiteatro flavio would have been intacted if it weren't for the greedy popes who mined the marble out of it.

Picture is shit, the Colosseum was built closer to 80 AD

>Romans called the nords "barbarians"

And Athenians called Aeolians barbarians for speaking a slightly different dialect of Greek

the vandals occupied north africa/carthage for like 100 years after invading

Those structures weren't built to last. You either build something to last forever or you don't, the fact that there was no point for them to put the effort into permanent structures in AN INVASION SETTLEMENT has no bearing on technological or cultural advancement.

What's it like to be fucking retarded user?

simple reason why they didnt build structures like in southern europe etc.

!!!they didn't have the stone and rock sources, they had thousands of hectares of tree's!!!

Sage divide+conquer shill threads

>norse settlement
>BTFO
>Mediterranean settlement
>ruling the world

>but the romans probably weren't germanic, the germans originated in scandinavia and migrated through northern europe, but at this time romans in italy were already established

you realize there could have been multiple migration periods, right? it's not like EVERYONE had to leave every time they migrated.

WE

WE

>Germanic peoples
>a real thing

Germans aren't even a consistent people, and are farther away from Nordic people than Celts.

North Europeans are superior

I have green eyes and blonde hair, I'm one of the last white Nords of the Balkans. Probably direct ancient Greek origin

I hate brown eyed shitskins

WUZ

Romans called the native italians "barbarians"

/thread

>16 cobblestone that roof huts and a few dinky sheds
WHY DIDN'T THEY HOLD UP?!

>ruling the world
i didnt know the meds settled israel.

Amazing thread OP bringing all of /pol enlightenment as to the fact that stone marble and concrete last longer than wood.

Do you respect wood?

This is offensive my brother's son is wood!

They literally did.

most ancient civilizations were created by nordics, even china.

Vikings are the oldest meme.

They were the muslims of their time and their culture and science were retarded.

They did, lmao. The Romans unleashed a Holocaust on the Jews that made Hitler's work look like amateur hour. They very nearly destroyed them all.

WE

It feels so weird that once upon a time, we where the niggers and culturally enriched the roman empire to it's destruction.
Maybe history really goes in circles.

Only retards think making big buildings is the pinnacle of human achievement.

While Rome at its foundation had strong values and proper hierarchy, at the end (by pure (((coincidence))) when Christianity took over) was a cesspool of degeneracy, and the """barbarian""" germanic tribes had much superior people and values.