Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

They will save the show. They have to. Otherwise, that would be sloth.

Remove EMT

Arc 3 is here. Time to descend into madness.

Where'd the black corruption come from? What does it do?

>yfw subaru eventually becomes a sadistic dark Lord who causes suffering and death on everyone and then when he's done he kills himself to he can kill and cause suffering again and repeatedly do so forever

africa

>nyow
See, this is how you fucking do it. Not by adding fucking cat puns everywhere. Just put a nyaa here and there and done, you have a cat character and you don't have to end their sentences with nyaa. Why is it so hard for people to understand this?

Bishop of Lust, Capella. She can shapeshift into multiple forms and likes to step on the pride of others and turn people into flies. She turned into a dragon and her blood is deadly poison except for Subaru, which I suppose he half-gained her essence of lust and is able to absorb dragon's blood from Crusche. He ended up getting a black arm out of it and we don't know what that entails.

Dragon blood. The strange thing is that it healed him instead of poisoning him like it was supposed to, from what I've heard. A bit odd that his body would have a positive reaction to a corruptive substance.

>Lust was trying to poison him but it instead healed his wounds, then he got the power to drain dragon's blood from other people. Crusch got affected by it too so he has to transfer the curse onto himself.

Lust tried to poison him by bathing him in corrupted dragon's blood but it ended up healing him, he later on got the ability to "drain" said blood from other people, basically transferring it onto his body. Crusch was also poisoned by it but instead of being healed she was placed in excruciating pain and leaves burns on her body, so Subaru has to drain the blood from her causing his arm to go black and transferring more of the curse onto himself.

Give in Subaru!

GIVE. IN.

Oh my god, Subaru is turning into a black man!

Someone stop him!

Is it true that Subaru has daddy issues?

He actually does.

so they really weren't kidding about corruption stuff
yeah, he's dad is perfect

I WANT TO EJACULATE BETWEEN PRISCILLA-SAMA'S VOLUPTUOUS BREASTS!

I don't mind.

I don't mind if he's turning into Instead of a nigger

Hopefully he becomes an edgelord too

You are absolutely correct.

>Draw a beautiful girl
>Call it a boy
Japan please stop this

Subaru was the true magical negro all along.

Why is subarus voice so annoying

Couldn't they have gotten someone else to voice him?

How many of his harem did he have to watch die like that?

End of arc 3, wait for what punishment Subaru gives to Betelgeuse. It was so out of character and brutal that it even upsetted the mercenaries and war veterans.

Subaru is quite the wrathful person.

>every girl in this series is a literal 10/10
How is that even possible?

>Harem
>This series

Seriously?

I hope that he would make blonde subaru his apprentice

According to the author, we're at roughly the halfway point in the WN.

Yes, because his dad was Mr. Perfect and he wound up with an inferiority complex. There are theories that his dad was the former Bishop of Pride before revoking his post, and we'll see him later as Mr. Ultraperfect for maximum Subaru suffering. Subaru himself is pretty obviously the Bishop of Envy (which, suspiciously enough, is the only 'sin' alongside pride that is presently vacant for the Bishops), there's no other real explanation for how he's been absorbing the Bishop's powers. Keep in mind that SOMETHING is going on here related to Subaru's world, since everyone witch-related is named after stars or star clusters, INCLUDING Subaru (Pleiades), stars that don't exist in the world he currently resides.

Can't be a beautiful girl with those eyebrows

How it happened doesn't matter. Just be grateful that it did happen!

Ignore bait/retards.

2deep4me

He said waifus. More than one is a harem.

Cringey autist who suffers too much becomes more twisted eventually than regular people

Well dying a shit ton twist anyone up

He does though, Gaaf looks up to Subaru like a big brother. They even both have very similar tastes in women. Being that both of them fell for the maids, Subaru with Rem while Gaaf is with Ram.

Ask the sadistic author about them.

Who else here reinhardfag?

Out of character only for the people who knew him, no? Because Subaru had all the rights to act like a wrathful person there.

Everybody has a cool-ass name.
> Regulus Cornius
> Ley Batenkaitos
> Louis Arneb
> Roy Alphard
> Betelgeuse Romanee-conti
> Sirius Romanee-conti (self-proclaimed)
> Capella Emerada Lugnica

>halfway point

I'll die before this is finished

awesome

>subaru fell for rem

LOL

His love is Emilia. He accepted Rem's feelings because he isn't stupid enough to reject pussy.

yeah they will probably get in a boat soon.

>Horie Yui and Fujiwara Keiji in one episode

Are you trying to entice a waifu war you fucking autist? Or are you going to discuss the WN with us?

Wait for it.

> He saves Rem.
> He looks and acts nothing like the husbando she fell in love with.
> He's utterly broken, a shell of his former self by this point, even Emilia had rejected him and the scent has grown to the point that even his former closest friends recoils in fear of him.
> She rejects him when he tries to kiss her.
> He finally stops acting. He gives up hope for the future and just lies in bed all day, hardly eating or drinking.
> Satella visits him when he eventually dies of starvation, they kiss, he finally has a spot by someone's side and a reason for being.
> Bittersweet ending with Subaru fighting everyone all alone (maybe with Beatrice, a rezzed Witch of Greed (Enkidna or whatever her name is) and witch cult aid) to free Satella, the only one who can ever understand him.
> All their faces as Satella allows him to tell them how he's died thousands of times for their sakes, many times by their hands and, even still, he was abandoned by them in the end.
> Subaru x Satella ending, they elope together back to Subaru's world.
> Subaru is born and sent to Satella's world.

Infinite incest loop ending. They never mentioned his dad's name.

Crackpot theories for 1000, Alex.

I'm telling the truth, if you can't accept it, hide function is right there at your disposal.

His love for Emilia is real, but it's also quite childish, isn't it? He sees her and is suddenly in love with her, never stopping for a single second to consider her faults or the validity in such a relationship. He continues trying to impress her, trying to get his message across, and doesn't seem at all discouraged when she rebuffs him every time.

He's like that adorable younger kid on the other end of the street that is infatuated with you, and you just play along. At first, anyway. Spoilers posted earlier revealed her actually paying attention to his feelings, so she's not entirely a lost cause. If she had been, then Subaru would've almost certainly looked to Rem as the love of his life after maturing and finally understanding that he wouldn't reach Emilia, that he already had someone at his side. As this is not (yet?) the case, we're still very much riding the Emilia train.

See how it's done? Discuss shit like this instead of shitposting to start a waifu war. The threads are far better off without them.

I'd enjoy this route except for
> Subaru x Satella ending, they elope together back to Subaru's world.
> Subaru is born and sent to Satella's world
If he's going to free Satella and have a good ending, then they should stay in that world and conquer it.

Artist's rendition when?

Oh look, another cancerous Emiliafag. How are your wall copy-pastas doing?

>he doesn't know about all the emilia x sbaru development
>he still bases his judgement on arc 3

>feeding irritation to the shitposter
user why the fuck would you do this

Rem and Subaru is classic case of perfect for each other but not meant to be. We hope it won't turn out that way but everyone knows in the back of their heads, what will really happen in the end.

Truly a tragedy.

Knee-jerk reaction.

I'm basing my judgment on what's I've seen and read so far, this taking the spoilers into account. You don't have to memetext because you think you have a better idea of what's going on. If that is indeed the case, why don't you post that instead of wasting that bump on a turd made of words? git gud or go home.

That's why we're blessed to have a canon AU. You'll feel better about it if you realize that the twist is that Re Zero is secretly a VN and we're just on the Emilia/Satella/True route. Rem route is a thing and it is made out of diabetes and heart attacks.

I rationalize the whole thing by preferring Rem's route to this one until I see the ending. If you remove the waifus from a single timeline and give them each their own, the waifu wars need not exist. All waifus win.

>Artist's rendition when?
You know, if I wanted to come up with a terrible theory, I'd point to how some people mentioned that Al sometimes seems to know the immediate future, is cryptic about his past, is missing an arm, and never shows his face. He's also named after a star from Subaru's world, and Subaru likes star names.

But that would just be stupid, because he's attuned to earth magic.

Happens to the best of us. And I never get tired of that fucking image.

Are you saying Al is future Subaru? I doubt it

> but it's also quite childish, isn't it?

It's not childish. His love for Emilia is obsession, not love. Subaru is intended to and does mirror Satella in an almost eerie fashion almost in totality, and that includes DID/mindbroken Satella's 'love', only toned down as he still has some of his sanity. Subaru's form of love has nothing to do with respecting the other person, being interested in them, or anything else like that.

Rather, from the start Subaru has imprinted himself on Emilia, and made her his anchor. The worse the situation gets, the more he clings to that anchor, because without it, he will certainty lose his mind. He doesn't care about her wishes or what she wants him to do. He doesn't care about her hobbies, her feelings, a promise with her, or anything like that. It's a one-sided, forceful obsession over her, and it only gets increasingly worse and blatant as the volumes go by and the situation becoimes more desperate.

Even at the start of Arc 1, Subaru was a noticeably unstable. He's like most severely depressed people - mostly happy-go-lucky when around people, but significantly depressed when not.

No, I'm saying it'd be stupid to think he is, but I'm okay with thinking about theories that are objectively terrible. Al was also summoned from Japan, and we don't even know why, so he's the most comparable person to Subaru around.

It's so hard because they only describe him in excerpts whenever he gets a new permanent mark on his body. But they never go full detail of what Subaru actually looks like after arc 3.

interesting post

Because they just can.

I think he meant waifu's

So the helmet-wearing guy with the weird outfit and the same voice as You from Dagashi Kashi didn't trip up when Subara mentioned Kansai. Does this mean he's also Japanese?

>He's like most severely depressed people - mostly happy-go-lucky when around people, but significantly depressed when not.
My medical record can prove that I fully understand this feel. I see where you're going with this one.

They're saving it for when he goes full metal and finalizes his new form.

>that whole fucking image
That's way too much happiness for me. I'm actually feeling jealous, I want friends and waifus like that ;_;

How about Al is Subaru's father and also moonlights as the Bishop of Pride?

Think about it this way, the only way he could have that sort of precogniscience is with RbD, and RbD is an extremely Pride-y power, including the restrictions placed on it (not being able to tell anyone about it and having to bear everything on your own, changing the future with your own hands). Subaru has it via Satella's curse, since we know he's probably the Bishop of Envy since he's been absorbing bishop powers left, right and center, hence the lack of control over 'savepoints' (which seem to be being controlled by Satella for maximum suffering).

Also, keep in mind we don't know if time passes at the same rate in each world.

I'm going to have to figure out how to read this for myself so I can judge their relationship properly.

Those eyebrows are cute.

Are there summaries for Arc 4 & 5 or just spoilers from previous threads?

__________________________________________________________________________________-Yes-_____________________________________________________________________________________

>I'm going to have to figure out how to read this for myself
By waiting ten lifetimes for the translations to be finished. We shall truly understand what it's like to suffer.

That actually makes quite a lot of sense. Even this episode has stated that blatantly honestly.

He should have already mentioned that he was summoned, but the scene was cut.
I doubt he's Subaru's father or anything, but I've already said I was willing to earnestly discuss dumb theories.

The thing that struck me, and led to this particular dumb theory, were the earlier discussions of Subaru's arm and how Al is missing one of his.
Eh, I've already started trying to figure out Japanese when I have time.

Don't worry user, we all know that they will all ultimately abandon him in the end if that makes you feel any better.

It's readily apparent from very early on, even in the anime if you have but a shred of empathy.

Seriously, I really don't understand how it was a huge surprise for some people that he's significantly depressed and he puts on an act 24/7 to mask it. Not for others, but to distract himself. Puck can only read surface feelings.

>Puck
Best character, ultimate waifu. Literally perfect and can't do anything wrong.

>He should have already mentioned that he was summoned, but the scene was cut.

That makes more sense. They always seem to be running out of time for each episode and not even show the opening and ending.

Of course it's also in character for Subaru to randomly use words and slang that don't make sense to characters in the world.

>Rem literally made the bath full of mayonnaise hoping to get praises from subaru but instead backfired.
Moe overload.

I dun't know about that user. He did kill Subaru a number of times.

>Puck's real form

Holy shit.

>It's readily apparent from very early on, even in the anime if you have but a shred of empathy.
I've actually posted very similar impressions before, derived from everything I was able to find, but I don't know how their relationship progresses or if it becomes more or less genuine later.

>He's like most severely depressed people
no, he has LOW SELF ESTEEM

There is no depression in his actions. Depressed people don't care about personal hygiene, are completely unmotivated to do anything, have difficulty be to interested in anything or anyone, can't get up in the morning easily. Depression is a lack of energy for the most part, a SEVERE lack of energy or apathy.

I know, i was institutionalized due to severe depression.

Depressed people get suicidal when they come out of their depression, this is why many kill themselves when they're put on antidepressants. It's not because the antidepressant makes them suicidal, it's because the depressed person usually had suicidal thoughts for months/years before taking the meds, but was too unmotivated/depressed to actually kill themselves. it would take too much energy. Once they start "feeling" things again and start having energy to do shit again the first thing many depressed people do is the thing they've been dreaming about doing for years, kill themselves. Its not the drugs fault.

now tell me, how the fuck does subaru fit this? he doesn't. He shows all the classic symptoms of someone with extremely low self esteem, and some abandonment issues as well. He shows zero indication of actual depression except in the one life/reset in arc 2 where he hides in bed and sleeps all the time.

I SEE YOU MAGICAL NEGRO.

DONT THINK YOU CAN HIDE YOU FUCKER

Oh shit I see him now

You're cute.

Why the fuck did they spent 11 episodes on an arc that was literally half the length of the subsequent arc.

The pacing was slow as hell too. Al being summoned is a really important thing to show that Subaru isn't necessarily totally alone, and if they even skipped that, RIP. Also, they've been outright skipping huge swaths of Rem dialogue and turned her into a background character, despite being the primary focus for Arc 2/3.

Nips are hating the skipped material too. RIP hopes of S2.

Everyone deals with depression differently user, there are times where I would force my day through and feel completely drained by the end of it and there will be times where I'd just stare at the ceiling for 3 hours after waking up.

Where is this from? Don't remember seeing it in Volume 8 illustrations.

> were the earlier discussions of Subaru's arm and how Al is missing one of his.

Here's the question then - what the flying fuck is future Subaru doing there? That's a pretty good point about the arm though, is it the same arm that the black stuff is on? Is he trying to interfere with the past to save his waifu or something?

What happens in Arc 4?

>Puck's true form

>perfect
he doesn't have a vagina

or any genitals for that matter

Maybe Betelgeuse will save it.

I think you're beautiful. Honestly.

They're rushing it for the main parts when Beetlejuice confronts Rem and Subaru. I do wonder when they'll end the anime off though. If they end end it exactly when Rem is eaten by the whale and Subaru loses it then that's going to upset a lot of people. Or even worse, anime original

>Everyone deals with depression differently user, there are times where I would force my day through and feel completely drained by the end of it and there will be times where I'd just stare at the ceiling for 3 hours after waking up.

that's not severe enough depression to even count if you can actually get through a day.

That said it does suck no matter how bad you have it. It can ruin your life. It robbed me of 15 years of the prime of my life, and put me on the street as a hobo. came out the other side 400lbs with diabetes, and having alienated/ripped off every person I knew, its a miracle I didn't kill myself, and instead have dropped 50 pounds, have found myself a job which i've held for 2 years (best i managed ever, usually quit my job in 2 months before), and no longer am homeless (own a car, have an appt, tv, computer, it's pretty wild when you consider I was homeless and hopeless 5 years ago just waiting to die on the streets)

Honestly the end of arc 3 is what drew me to the series in the first place. While also making me a Remfag. If anything people will be BEGGING for a season 2.

>dat filename

WHAT THE FUCK

nigga you gay