You're going to get so tired of winning

>You're going to get so tired of winning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAKssz8_cDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

this is definitely a win for trumps base, so i dunno what your point is. it's trumps base that elected this guy and celebrated the election. endorsing strange was only a political move, IMO. prob a prudent one. prob one that he had to make and that it was good that he made, shows he is maturing as a statesman and learning the games in washington. but IMO the left is kind of embarrassing itself here trying to paint this as any kind of victory for them or damaging blow for trumps base.

MADAM
A
D
A
M

Moore is based

Moore is a moron. An evangelical virtue signaling moron.

OUT!

How Strange...

how pathetic lmao. to quote the """god emperor"""

>if you lose this will all be a huge waste of time! what will they think of me? the sitting president endorses a candidate in one of the reddest states and ends up losing. it'll be a disaster.

No one likes this retard.

You have no idea what virtue signalling even is.

>he thinks a republican who waved a gun on stage is going to lose to a dem in alabama

Go get your abortions somewhere else pal.

Moore complains about Sharia in Illinois
>but can't say where
Moore defends civil law is dependent on Christian law
>b-b-but that's Christian Sharia
Sup Forums has no problems with that
>It's OK if a Republican does it...

Yes, we would rather have christain based laws than your muslims based ones. Have a problem?

Moore is better for Trump

Exactly now fuck off shitskin.

Every GOP senator is collectively shitting themselves this morning, and they should all realize they're all going to get primary'd.

Good, fuck em all, hopefully the new ones bend the knee immediately.

Well, I'd rather like a pony.
Religions have laws because they were the first kind of nation-state. We don't need the menace of sky-daddy anymore.

Strange was technically a republican, but you're right, he might as well have been a democrat.

Sure pal thats why your country is a shithole that was formerly a world empire when you were a religious nation. Leave the winning to us.

I TRIED SO HAAAAAARD

>The Roman Empire was going to last forever
>The Muslim Caliphate was going to last forever
>The Third Reich was going to last forever
The USA is going to...

Dumb ass we knew you would be here crowing this shit this morning. How does having a MAGA senator who is on board with Trump a loss? Backing strange was going through the motions knowing Moore was the favorite.

None of those guys had nukes.....

Did your (((religion))) provide that for you?

He is the creator and sustainer of all.

You want a nation on the verge of a non white majority to own the 2nd largest arsenal of nukes? Think Brazil but with nukes.

Neither did their enemies.

Verge is mighty subjective with all of this winning going on. We are about to go full fucking force correcting the problems of the left come 2018. The writing is ont he wall. The swamp will be drained and we will MAGA. Thanks for stopping by but we are full now fuck off.

Nukes are 70 years old son. We have rods from god now. You wont see a launch just a flash.

who's going to replace McCaincer?

>Sup Forums is now unironically supporting a typical evangelical republican.

what a strange time

Only liberals can virtue signal?
It's not virtue signaling when the virtues are ones you agree with?

Nice meme flag. Fuck off.

Christianity is an integral part of European and white identities.
Fuck off.

Well, that can't be disproven.
>Nor proven.
I leave you to your faith.
Meanwhile, please stay away from the legal system.

t. homosex

nice meme flag to you to

Posted 4 days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=nAKssz8_cDE

A Pole Christian Warrior!
Thank you for the inescapable historic fact that the Catholic Church is the reincarnation of the Roman Empire of the West and never really went away.
We've finally moved on, civilizationally. Please stop dragging everybody else down.
>All this thread needs is an Irish now

>All this thread needs is an Irish now
Right here. I want nothing to do with the church

Nice proof there. Saint Augustine would like a word in his office, please.

Faggots ruin everything

What further proof of our superiority do you need? Want me to post GDP comparisons? Social statistics? I cant imagine living somewhere so shit that people willing want to move back to your former African colonies for a better life.

on devon avenue, between cicero and mccormick, and the surrounding neighborhood which is all brownskins and islamists

>m-maybe strange is the REAL Trump backed c-candidate guys...

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

Yeah man, the kind of guy that excites Christcucks, Cruzlims, Tea Partiers and other old parasites is truly /ourguy/. Alabama was a mistake.

Trump told the 52 GOP Senators he will support Luther Strange knowing that he will lose. This proves the GOP base is sick and fucking tired of supporting non-white people, so this shows that GOP voters will vote anyone in who promises to fuck over non-whites.

The GOP establishment is fucking terrified right now.

Exactly. The treaty only said we couldn't nuclearize space, not that we couldn't launch telephone-pole sized tungsten rods up there.

>supports the establishment candidate
>pretends to throw GOPe a bone
>his clone is elected
i don't see a problem here

How's that NOT winning?

>implying the democrats aren't just as in trouble

The shittiness of both parties cancels out. It's basically business as usual for both sides.

>shills are so inept they can't realize most trump supporters on Sup Forums wanted Moore
Sad!

>p-pls President Trump no more winning

>sky-daddy
there is no fedora on earth big enough for this faggotry

underrated but not that good still

RAPE
A
P
E
CAPITAL

>support Trump
>glad Moore won
best timeline

>Saint Augustine
>Satanic trips
>Portugese VPN

Apparently you aren't ever going to get tired of shilling.

That's right, goyim.

Yeshua bar Yoseph mashiach is a quintessential part of European identity.

wew

Trump backed Strange for Republican Senate support. Mitch (turtle man) McConnell and the rest of the establishment GOP wanted Strange, they spent millions trying to get strange elected and still lost.
The message is clear the republican base is not going to be swayed by rhino's anymore we want staunch ridiculous Andrew Jackson tier gun slinging patriots to kick the damn Mexican out!!!
Glad Moore won, Trump probably is too.

YES Moore is a huge win. I really do love winning, thanks for the reminder OP.

Considering the Bible laid the foundation for modern western civilization, I'd say yeah it was.

Paganism was primitive, basically they were the niggers of Europe. Atheism led nowhere but to degeneracy such as sodomy and autistic nihilists with neckbeards.

he pulled a gun on stage, that makes my scalp tingle.

Lol Trump has become such a cuck

ANDREW JACKSON WAS AN EVIL NAZI DEMOCRAT READ MY BOOK YOU DUMB PORCELAIN SHITTER

Seriously though yes we need someone like Jackson again who will ignore the faggot ass supreme court.

t. cockguzzler

This confirms to me, along with the DACA debacle, that Trump cultists will literally spin anything he does to conform to their own views
>Radically support establishment canidate
>56D Chess guys, hes just doing it to look good too congress!1! he didnt really want him to win #maga #drain th swamps xdd
Fucking cringeworthy.

Farage was out backing Moore

>the guy Trump vehemently supported for months and shilled for constantly and shilled to the gop isnt ACTUALLY who trump wanted, its just more 5D chess

No GOP candidate will win any election anywhere without those people. There is no conservative party in the US without Chrisians. It does not exist.

Moore is hardline anti-amnesty, he's far better than Cruz. He's tough on immigration, and when the country is 56% white and dropping every day, every issue that isn't immigration is a petty distraction.

You can keep shilling if you want, clearly you don't know anything about the two candidates who backed them or what they stand for. The people wanted Moore and that's all that matters.

Men have never needed a sky-daddy, that was for women and children. The women don't do great without it, but maybe it can be effectively substituted with something else.

>Considering the Bible laid the foundation for modern western civilization

Not really, Greece and Rome were extremely successful and highly advanced civilizationshundreds of years before the Bible.

>muh 4d chess

jesus christ the delusion never ends. what's hilarious is that its just a symptom of why trump voter country is in shambles and will remain that way, with or without trump. as the saying goes, you cant help people that are literally too stupid to dress themselves.

>Paganism was primitive, basically they were the niggers of Europe
>Classical Greece and the Roman Republic were primitive niggers of Europe

You are not an intelligent person

I'll take the bait.

"Trump voter country" is absolutely fine. It's the parts of America which are democrat, like Chicago and Baltimore, which have 3rd world poverty and crime rates.

Do you know what the GDP of South Dakota is?

Who's your president?

He never said 4d chess. He said the people that voted for Trump voted for Moore. The people are getting what they want. No one cares what Trump wants. He can go fuck himself

>Luther Strange
Could you have any worse name for a politician? Sounds like what a villain would have.

i dunno what you're talking about dude. this isn't delusion or 4d chess. i was pulling for moore to win the whole time and i am def part of trump's base. we all were. everyone who supported trump supported moore. when they announced he won on fox news i literally said the words "fuckin' A". even BREITBART and STEVE BANNON were endorsing him and putting everything they had behind getting him elected.
so i think it's kind of weird and almost funny when the leftists try to turn this into a "negative loss for trumps base" or whatever dumb thing they're trying to do. i mean it's patently and provably the total opposite of that.

Well, the guy does make lemonade out of lemons, bong. Whatever the mechanism, the fact that the RINO establishment in Washington took the defeat yesterday, without Trump wielding the dagger, puts Trump into a stronger position. You may not understand US politics enough to understand that, but it does.

srsly like does it occur to you that maybe you just don't fully understand the situation? and didn't bother to talk to any of trumps base before the primary to see what they were really thinking or feeling??

and as far as "4d chess" is concerned. i think it's pretty ignorant to in fact suggest that politicians don't endorse other politicians for political reasons. or as part of a give and take, "quid pro quo".

i mean if you're going to call me stupid or delusional for just pointing out the reality that that happens, then go ahead. call me delusional lol lmfao. it's the fundamental basics of political maneuvers.

And that should tell you bongs everything you need to know about that Alabama primary. Farage went with Moore.

kek. trump voter country sucks down food stamps like its going out of style. collectivelty the counties that voted trump make up less than 1/3 of american GDP (go ahead, post that "sea of red" again, kek). chicago's GDP is higher than the vast majority of that area COMBINED. same with NYC, Boston, or any other city you want to pretend is "struggling". the reality is that liberal, urban areas are prospering, while shithole trump communities are floundering because they can't get past their pathetic victim complexes ("muh libtard elites are ruining muh life!!!"). in other words, kill yourself you worthless parasite.

So you think Detroit is "prospering", fag?

Trump should have endorsed Moore he's much more based.

He wanted to pass gay marriage bans. He's a winner in my book.

Nope. The problem with Sharia law is that's it's Muslim.

Trump voters account for 54% of GDP and 62% of tax revenue. Fuck off.

Moore could lose. Jones could (successfully) paint him as too radical.

>it seemed more like a political move to endorse a paul ryan type when you look at policy
>MUH 4D CHESS

The south needs to get nuked already

He backed Strange because Strange is McConnells boy. Trump needs McConnell, unfortunately, until the turtle gets voted out. Just playing politics, that's all. Moore is /our guy/

Kek