daytonjewishobserver.org/2017/09/ohio-bmvs-goy-ride/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdJK64FNMX0
archive.is/fhCSz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ohio fag here. I've seen this recently.

How long before we reach critical mass

Oy vey! It's like anudda shoah!

How many Jews can you fit in a Volkswagen?

>How many Jews can you fit in a Volkswagen?

All of them! Use the ashtray!

it's a funny joke but the amount of ash 6million human beings would produce would be roughly a 50m cube of ash

fivetwo in front, three in the back, none in the ashtray because the holocaust didn't happen, idiot

I noticed so many GOY license plates while living in Ohio too. Something's up. I kinda want one.

I used to work at the BMV. This is just an inevitability in the sequence of letters. I'll read the article, hope the Jews are grumpy.

>because the holocaust didn't happen
yet.

show your working out or didnt happen

audible kek

>Nazi rallies
>Jew hate
I kinda like where this is going.

>"Why are you taking pictures while driving"
>"I'm goy spitting"
Fucking gold, which one of you guys wrote this

>“They grabbed mine from a pile of other goyishe license plates,” he explained. “It was like looking at stacks of white bread and mayonnaise!”

Oy gevalt

>We don’t use the word goy at home. My wife and I never really talked about why, but it didn’t seem like something we wanted to pass on to our kids. Well, maybe we use it once in a while, when we think the kids aren’t around.

OY VEY!

Summary of the article:

My paranoia that the Goyim know led be to think, "Why arent there more jews in this nation that was founded by Christians?"

Kikes at it again.

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdJK64FNMX0

gay ass nigger mnusic

>daytonjewishobserver.org on browser history.

OP is a fucking jew
archive.is/fhCSz

>*muffled "Oy vey" in the distance*

>Not using adblock

Nigger bitch.

"We don’t use the word goy at home. My wife and I never really talked about why, but it didn’t seem like something we wanted to pass on to our kids. Well, maybe we use it once in a while, when we think the kids aren’t around."

They have no problem admitting it.

Part of it is rubbing it in our face. It's their fetish. They're not our masters if they don't get to rub our face in piss every now and then. They're never content to just be on top of the pyramid they always have to squeeze the bottom of it. This is why they always get shoahed. 209 times now. They do this to everyone even their non Jewish relatives.