Nazi invasion of Poland

jew-pedia says Nazi invasion of Poland was false-flag.
Also says Poland was totally innocent of everything.

Can anyone share any redpilled history on what Poland was doing prior to WW2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CwFHH_y2So
youtube.com/watch?v=_eGo-NEcEVI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Warsaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Posen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Cracow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gdańsk#Inter-war_years_and_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=YaZmaB4kPyg
youtube.com/watch?v=ILhvOjcY6Ps
youtu.be/FV-zcaJaf9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksdeutscher_Selbstschutz
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=179570
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=QgGtNc7B9eo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Massacre_records
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Destruction_of_the_town
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He helped Europe destroy communism, by giving half of it to the soviet union!

Not really what I was asking for greekbro.

>what Poland was doing prior to WW2.
Fighting for its independence from GERMan and RussASIAN scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=8CwFHH_y2So

youtube.com/watch?v=_eGo-NEcEVI

>what was Poland doing prior to WW2
Recovering from 123 years of not existing

I heard it was actually the Polish who masterminded the Holocaust

They even benefit from tourist dollars from it to this day.

benefit ? fuck u

>123 years of not existing
That's actually a misunderstanding.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Warsaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_Poland

yeah, we really benefitted from having most of our infrastructure and cities razed to scorched ground, then having 50 years of commie gov't

sounds legitimate and sensible, like most Sup Forums arguments

>not-existing as independent country*

better now?

Free City of Danzig interests were being threatened by Poland and Germany had to declare War.

>"However, since Germans formed a majority in the city, with Poles being a minority,[44] the city was not placed under Polish sovereignty. Instead, in accordance with the terms of the Versailles Treaty, it became the Free City of Danzig (German: Freie Stadt Danzig), an independent quasi-state under the auspices of the League of Nations"

Germany rightfully demanded Danzig to get absorbed into German Reich (Since Danzig basically WANTED to become part of the reich)
but Poland resisted, Simple as that.
Germany = defending Danzig
Poland = blocking Danzig for itself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Posen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_City_of_Cracow

Yes.

I like Sup Forums because it presents a pretty good discussion and evidence about the Holocaust which casts a lot of questions as to the official death toll, plus redpills on a lot of other WW2 stuff. But this Nazi worship and campaign to make the Nazis appear as some kind of angelic movement that dindu nuffin and is culpable of no blame during wartime is fucking preposterous and blatant history revisionism.

>Germany rightfully demanded Danzig
>rightfully

>2017
> pol still thinks Nazi were the good guys
Prior to ww2, Poland was fighting against soviets, was at conflict with Czechoslovakia because of some clay disputes and literally took lithuanian capital from Lithuania

During Polish - communist war France wanted to send their troops and supplies to Poland in order to help us
But guess who stopped French? " based " Germans.
Germans were literally sabotaging us in favour of communists.

That's why Krauts have to be destroyed.

>checked

Thanks bro. So basically it was like Sudenteland, but in Poland?

I'm not worshipping the Nazis or pretending they did nothing.

I'm trying to get a more accurate perspective on history than the jewish education institutions in my country will allow.

>"In the early 1930s the local Nazi Party capitalised on pro-German sentiments and in 1933 garnered 50% of vote in the parliament. Thereafter, the Nazis under Gauleiter Albert Forster achieved dominance in the city government, which was still nominally overseen by the League of Nations' High Commissioner. The German government officially demanded the return of Danzig to Germany "

Danzig germans WANTED to be absorbed into the Reich,
Similiar to Crimea in 2014.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gdańsk#Inter-war_years_and_World_War_II

Basically, very similiar to it. Aswell as Crimea with Ukraine and Russia in 2014.

loled, crimea & ukraine would be a better palce if putin didn't attack Ukraine, EU would take care of them, bot Russians have long history in not letting their neighbors into prosperity

>jewpedia
>giving a shit about jewpedia

youtube.com/watch?v=YaZmaB4kPyg

youtube.com/watch?v=ILhvOjcY6Ps

except places like Chechnya deserved it

Chechens here are shit so u might have right bout this

Flase flag how?

Poles being gulity or innocent of what? Guilty of occupying German clay post-1918

and collaborating with germany by annexing Czechoslovak lands

never trust a greek

i may be wrong but i thought it was the Hebrews of the bible who were Gods favored people, and at some point became jews(ie not Hebrews, and therefore not Gods favored people)

it was ours before, so we didn occupied anything

>Guilty of occupying German clay post-1918
Jesus Christ...

This is why I often think I hate Sup Forums

Pathetic useless threads such as these arguing the toss about irrelevencies.

1930s was the age of nationalism. Most European states were expanding or seeking to expand their borders. Even Poland was expanding at Czechoslovakia's expense.

Little fish are eaten by big fish, and big fish are eaten by bigger fish,

Each individual ideology adhered to by x, y or z nation is immaterial - it all boils down to nationalism.

'Our secret weapon is nationalism.'

Ho Chi Minh

>Can anyone share any redpilled history on what Poland was doing prior to WW2.

sure, here you go buddy.

youtu.be/FV-zcaJaf9w

>collaborating with germany
Not really.
>annexing Czechoslovak lands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Czechoslovak_War

Didn't Poland agree with the Treaty of Versailles?

lol, you have to go back an entire millenium! that land had long ceased to be polish

The Germans were delighted with this outcome. They were happy to give up a provincial rail centre to Poland; it was a small sacrifice indeed. It spread the blame of the partition of Czechoslovakia, made Poland an accomplice in the process and confused the issue as well as political expectations. Poland was accused of being an accomplice of Nazi Germany – a charge that Warsaw was hard put to deny.

>youtu.be/FV-zcaJaf9w
What BS. You're retarded:
>Bloody Sunday (German: Bromberger Blutsonntag; Polish: Krwawa niedziela) was a sequence of events that took place in Bydgoszcz (German: Bromberg), a Polish city with a sizable German minority, between 3 and 4 September 1939, immediately after the German invasion of Poland.
>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops and then was followed by a Polish reaction and then the final retaliatory execution of Polish hostages by the Wehrmacht and Selbstschutz, after the fall of the city. All these events resulted in the deaths of both German and Polish civilians. The Polish Institute of National Remembrance found and confirmed 254 Lutheran victims, assumed to be German victims, and 86 Catholic victims, assumed to be Polish civilians, as well as 20 Polish soldiers. Approximately 600–800 Polish hostages were shot in a mass execution in the aftermath of the fall of the city.
>After the Germans took over the city, they killed 1200–3000 Polish civilians, as part of Operation Tannenberg. The event and place of execution became known as the Valley of Death. The murdered included the president of Bydgoszcz, Leon Barciszewski. Fifty Polish prisoners of war from Bydgoszcz were later falsely accused by Nazi Sondergericht Bromberg summary courts for taking part in "Bloody Sunday" and shot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksdeutscher_Selbstschutz

Oh shit. Is that a french puppet? Surely Poles have had enough independence already.

>1k years ago

FUCKING KEK

>hey europe, remember 4k years ago? my ancestor pissed on that place where paris right now is. he marked this territory. this means paris belongs to us.

>t. JIDF

The European war was started over the Danzig corridor that had been part of Germany for over 500 years until the area was put under control of the Polish federal government in 1919 because of the Versailles Treaty. In 1938 Franklin Roosevelt (president of the US federal government) gave Churchill assurances that the US federal government would supply weapons and troops if the United Kingdom attacked Germany. On March 31, 1939, Britain and France guarantee Poland's defense (Anglo French Assurance Pact ).

Emboldened by Roosevelt and Churchill guarantees, Ignacy Moscicki (President of Poland) and Rydz Smigly (leader of Poland's army) threatened to attack Germany. Smigly said, "Poland wants war with Germany, and Germany will not be able to avoid war, even if Germany tries to prevent war". Smigly threatened to overrun Germany in three days.

>nice source mate
Poland going full dindu , eternal victim lol

fuuuuck.

do i believe hitler, a german hero, someone who loved my country so much like no one ever before?

or should i believe a random slavshit on Sup Forums and his jewpedia copy paste

hmmmm

They didn't. Would you want someone to destroy your indentity and years later claim you deserved it?

>that land had long ceased to be polish
Well not really, depends in what part. Silesia for example was majority Polish until the 18th century.

*Russian puppet >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_Poland

Chechens are rude, disgusting and radical islamic people no matter which country they are in.
They've killed tons of people in terrorist attacks in Russia on many civilians.

Clearly you have never met a chechen.

>The European war was started over the Danzig corridor that had been part of Germany for over 500 years
What fucking BS lie. It was literally only part of Prussia and Germany for roughly 150 years after the partitions of Poland between 1772-1795. That part has been within Poland since the 900's.

Poland along with Ukraine, Belarus, and the Baltic states invaded and tried to choke the Soviets in their cradle but failed, Poland managed to barely hold onto their independence and win the war after a miracle on the Vistula river. After the war the Poles annexed the pieces of Belarus and Ukraine that had wiggled away from the Soviets. They also fought several wars with the Lithuanians in an attempt the restore the commonwealth. Poland attempted to go to war with Nazi Germany in the early thirties when Germany started breaking treaties but France and Britain threatened to back Germany because they were absolute cucks. Poland then signed a non aggression pact with Germany. Just before the war they annexed a historical piece of Polish clay from the Czechs when the Germans marched in.

>Ignacy Moscicki (President of Poland) and Rydz Smigly (leader of Poland's army) threatened to attack Germany. Smigly said, "Poland wants war with Germany, and Germany will not be able to avoid war, even if Germany tries to prevent war". Smigly threatened to overrun Germany in three days.
That's an outright lie, which has been debunked long ago by forum.axishistory and stormfront:
forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=179570

slavs are the niggers of europe

and poles are the niggers of slavs

>Poland going full dindu

Dis gon b gud

no it's not,
poland is quiet simple realy
poland was just a region fluctuation all around between germanic belarus and ukrane clay hold together by some clayless king, a bit like gypsies as it where.. in constand battle warmongering and pissingcontesting with their neigbours untill natives of that land you're occupying got enough of you and trew you out.

>pls reinforce my dumbass one-sided notion of history Sup Forums
Go read actual history if you care, fucking moron

>do i believe hitler, a german hero,
Top kek!

Only niggers can be "Niggers", there is no such thing of niggers of europe.

Niggers are just Niggers.

OY ZWEI!

Here's some redpilled history

Believe what you want, I don't really care.

GERMans are the biggest white niggers of them all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland

In the months leading up to the German rescue mission in Poland in September 1939, the Polish Army and independent Bolshevist units had been slaughtering German nationals in the Danzig corridor (an area that had been part of Germany before 1919) — mass killings of thousands of civilian ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche). This attack against Germany started before September 1939. An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the German rescue mission in Poland in September 1939.

The Polish-British Common Defense Pact (signed on August 25, 1939, between representatives of the United Kingdom and Poland) was an addition to the Franco-Polish Military Alliance. The pact contained promises of mutual military assistance between the nations in the event of war against Germany. In case of war between Poland and Germany, the United Kingdom was to start hostilities as soon as possible, initially helping Poland with air raids against the German war industry, and joining the struggle on land as soon as the British Expeditionary Corps arrived in France. In addition, a military credit was granted, and shipments of weapons of war from the United Kingdom were to reach Polish ports in early autumn 1939.

>Believe
You retarded.

Looting =/= Nigger

Simply taking shit you've rightfully conquered and fought for is normal rule of War.

Sage

>poland was just a region fluctuation all around between germanic belarus and ukrane clay hold together by some clayless king, a bit like gypsies as it where..
You retarded?

>literally needed americans giving them trillions in free stuff to beat back germany
I guess communists wouldn't see the issue
>some gave something to you == you earned it == it was your right to have it
communist logic

>rightfully
>normal
You neo-Nazi apologists are two faced hypocrites.

like i said, fluctuating
poland was always that restless little bully kid in the back of the bedroom
that's why everyone hates you
capiche?

I don't read polish my man.

>1941 Lend-lease program
>Allies supplies USSR with much needed sheet steel, gun powder, general supplies, tanks and aircraft.
>Russians complains.

>two faced
Aren't you the one crying about polish people being slaughtered while ignoring the slaughter of ethnic german people on poland?

>German rescue mission in Poland in September 1939, the Polish Army and independent Bolshevist units had been slaughtering German nationals in the Danzig corridor
>Polish Army and independent Bolshevist units
Holy shit you retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=QgGtNc7B9eo
>An estimated 58,000 German
Yeah, literally MUH 6,000,000 MILLION, except this one didn't happen. Fuck me, German minorities even had their own representation in the Polish government in 1939.

poland was lowkey persecuting germans, yes

>Can anyone share any redpilled history on what Poland was doing prior to WW2.
It died in 1795, had 2 major chimp-outs in 1830 and 1863 and then rebuilt itself on the corpse of states defeated in WW1

Despite what hillbilly/gopnik Polacks will tell you, about how we stronk and how we impotant in history, Poland after 1795 is really a wobbly and weak offshoot of history

Polish uprisings didn't have a large influence on european politics and didn't have a big chance of recreating a state

It's just that Pollocks have a post-imperial complex and lack any sense of proportions. They literally think they're as strong as in 17. century and as influential and so they often blow things out of proportions

>posts a movie
Are you pretending to be retarded?

You're cute, you think your opinion matters

>poland was always that restless little bully kid in the back of the bedroom
>that's why everyone hates you

Poleniggers should be exterminated desu

The Polish-British Common Defense Pact was preceded by a written "guarantee" of military assistance, issued by the governments of France and England to Poland on March 30, 1939. Both the guarantee and the pact were directed specifically against a possible German invasion, and pledged to defend Polish independence. Neither document pledged to protect Poland's territorial integrity; this was quite deliberate, since it was believed that Germany could be appeased if Poland gave back the Danzig corridor that had been part of Germany for over 500 years. This was indeed Germany's frequent outward demand to the Polish government, a demand that Poland refused to meet. Because of careful wording and other factors, Adolf Hitler was led to believe that England and France wished to avoid war.

Germany and Poland had agreed upon a formula giving Germany access across the Danzig Corridor. Thomas Woodrow Wilson (president of the US federal government) in 1919 created the Danzig Corridor that divided Germany into two halves. The Danzig Corridor was a strip of German territory that was put under the control of the federal government of Poland.

Are you posting two paintings as proof that people liked poles? I'm legit lowkey starting to think there's something wrong with you.

>TRAVEL TO GERMANY
>Your grandfathers possessions are already there.

And he calls me retarded. I would recommend him some unbiased reading from ranging from 1917 to 1971 but I don't believe he reads.

And yet they still can't think of a reason why Poland would not accept German demands after the Czechoslovakian incident.

Go on you won't, you've changed

>slaughter of ethnic german people on poland?
Which didn't happen and is a lie spread by neo-Nazi apologists?

>Polish uprisings didn't have a large influence on european politics
That's actually an ignorant "lie".

>my paintings and movies are legit proof but the countless backings on this slaughter are fake
You're a retarded polack nationalist, the specific kind of retarded that caused that war in the first place.

You ARE retarded.

Like you've changed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Massacre_records
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_takeover_of_Danzig_(Gdańsk)#Destruction_of_the_town

hitler a good boi he dindu nuffinz he jus needed mo raums for dem lebens, tryna put his reichs back on dem trackz
evil polack always tryna keep a good deutsch down

Amirite