Why is Naruto still an ongoing series? Why is Bleach?

Why is Naruto still an ongoing series? Why is Bleach?
Give it the fuck up already Shonen Jump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is Naruto still an ongoing series? Why is Bleach?
Because they keep selling.
>Give it the fuck up already Shonen Jump
WSJ has an editor that will ruthlessly cut down any manga that is too unpopular for his tastes. He doesn't fucking care.
The fact that he's not letting go of Bleach and Naruto should tell you that you're being stupid.

old school bleach thread?

MIAGETA YOZORA NO HOSHI TACHI NO HIKARI

How am I being stupid? Your post makes no sense.
No

>how am I being stupid?
>mixes up replies

Ruthless.

Yeah,huge mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNQhmDLjTk

Early bleach was the shit

I thought Naruto finished?

Will any other show have as much charm and class as old school bleach? Why did the soul society shit have to happen? Where are we at now anyway?

I wish.
I don't even know why they bother anymore.

Because they dont have a new "Best seller action shonen".
>MHA Sucks
>Naruto meets fairy tail sells less than 200k i guess
>Assclass is over
>Gintama will end this year

Fuck the Soul Society. The first season (been a while, can't remember if Ichigo went to the Soul Society in the first season) was pretty interesting, but after that it becomes a mess. It had an intriguing premise, some good characters, a likable main character and some mystery to who Rukia was. The chemistry between Ichigo and Rukia was engaging. Everything got too complex when Ichigo left the real world to get Rukia back. They should have just stayed in the real world and found a way to progress the plot from there.

Kubo wanted to but editors said Nah

Everyone putting naruto in the same level with even the most shitty manga in existence,should be executed.
Nothing is neither on the same level,nor as bad as naruto.

Fuck you Academia is superior and will outsell Naruto

Togashi needs to stay off hiatus and pick up the slack

eat shoe?

The editors pretty much push having a really grand plot over small ones because it pretty much guarantees most readers will read until the end even if it is shit. If Kubo continued the little small fry hollow hunting theres too much of a chance of readers dropping it whenever they want because who the fuck cares - they're just going to fight another hollow after they defat the other one.

Naruto ended like a year ago

Why are you such a low test, beta bitchboy that something like this emotionally rustles your jimmies?

>Naruto
>bad
wew lad

I like BhHA and I know that will never happen user

Thousands. Even millions probably.

lel

Mimihagi sama

>Defending Naruto

There's still One Piece. And they did manage to get HiatusXHiatus going again

>get HiatusXHiatus going again
For the moment.

>capitalizing greentext

Why doesn't Rukia remember her first trip to Karakura?

It's as if her past... got changed.

>Assclass is over

Thank goodness. I don't even understand how it got off the ground. It's so mind-bogglingly boring that I can't even believe it has fans.

Black clover

Because Rukia sells.

>Naruto
>Not a complete shit
wew lad

>Where are we at now anyway?
Soul King's territory. And the good guys are getting fucked.

That's an understatement. We're at the point where, without a deus ex machina, everything is lost.

what site should i use to catch up on the 100+ chapters i missed

Will the anime ever return?

When the manga ends

so never in your lifetime

Bleach was fantastic until the end of the Rescue arc when it was revealed the only thing Kubo is good at is character designs and costumes.

The pacing for Bleach is so fucking bad and the areas in which they're in feel so claustrophobic with such a large cast that always seems to be around, and since they're always around they need to be constantly fighting enemies so there's even MORE fucking characters created just to give fights to this absurdly large cast.

Bleach done by Oda would be good. One Piece with Kubo's character designs/costumes would be even better as Oda kinda shows about two types of women and they all look pretty identical.

Ichigo and Ishida's fathers just showed up so I'm sure that's how it all ends. Would be neat to have gone with an arc where they went back in time so they could stop this, even teaming up with Aizen from the past so they could fix the future.

Instead we'll get the Tite Kubo asspull special.

If they have something up their sleeve, it's a Deus Ex machina. More likely they're here just to job some more. I get the vibes that Kubo wants to crush that confidence Ichigo has grown over the years.

All if them will die. That's what Haschwalth said.