hooktube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

>literally "my wife's son"
>OP still watches this shit
reddirt, pls go

Yeah like 8 years ago

>with your wife window-shopping for new bucks at NBA game

>bawwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWW DeY be insulting MAH PReSIdEnT!!
>huRrRRRR dURRRRr why are leftists so triggered

South park has always shitted on Normie things, and trump is the embodiment of modern Normie shit

KYS asshurt faggot

>dat feel when you turn over creative control of your cartoon show to your coalburner wife

pic related is why you will NEVER see South Park ridicule mudsharks or niggers, ever again.

South Park used to mock the left and right for stupid shot they were doing (safe spaces and rednecks).

The last episode was literally moaning about the president using twitter.

>South Park used to mock the left and right for stupid shot they were doing (safe spaces and rednecks).
And they still do, they had a whole season about sjws
>The last episode was literally moaning about the president using twitter.
So? It's perfectly reasonable to mock him for that

Shut up and pay wall debt

Don't talk to me or my wife's negro son ever again you bigots.

>stop ruining muh anti south park trumptard circlejerk ablooblooo le wall X'D
Kys

Donatello'ed

Yes. Something changed a couple years ago. Show is now garbage. Matt Stone was always a Jew but show got Jewier. Fuck South Park.

Aww look at the Sup Forumstard getting triggered by South Park.
Clearly the show hasn't lost its edge!

getting ahead of tonight's shitty ep?

The alt right is just a bunch of snowflake, exactly same as the degenerate liberals in the west coast

His wifes name is Boogie Tillmon

Boogie Tillmon

Boogie
> Oooga Booga

>'South Park' to Skewer White Oppression, Genealogy Sites
>"Turns out I'm not totally white. I am also part northern Asian and even some Kurdish. I'm a victim of oppression," one white character says.
>South Park is taking a shot at white people who feel they are oppressed by an overly politically correct society.

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS SLAYY

I'm surprised you didn't misuse the term snowflake when trying to talk down on someone, good for you for avoiding a lefties stereotype of not understanding insults.

You went and ruined it.

The last season with those remember berries was brutal bullshit. Also the plot going through 20 episodes was really not worth it.

You can ignore all the Sup Forums arguments about him going SJW but you can't really tell me that the show is still good.

>Mexican
>defending South Park
LMAO that show literally depicted Mexico as worse than hell (when Jesus punishes someone he sends them to Mexico)

Digits confirm. The show has been declining for years, like the Simpsons. They have the zeitgeist of a past era - they are not relevant today.

What is up with all these rich guys picking such butt ugly women? I can find hotter women then this or Zuckerbergs cow in my tiny 10,000 person town of meth addicts and retired people and there are STILL 9/10s at least. That kid looks so weird too like he's a hybrid with an AYYY LMAO. Maybe that's the secret? They did used to make a lot of visitor episodes.

true story matt had a midlife crisis and divorced his japanese cutie wife and then hooked up with a stripper aka the woman in the picture and adopted her black son

the motherfucker has a networth of 300 million and this is the best he could do

She looks pregnant. Does he have a kid with her now? When they took the baby out and it couldn't get it's designer drugs or smack any more, did it die?

yes they have a daughter
good for the kid she almost completely takes after trey and is white

True. They mocked every angle of the political spectrum and they had a run of funny seasons, many years ago.
The difference now is that they are just not funny anymore. It's actually been that like for the best part of a decade but in particular the last 3 years.
TV shows have their time, South Park's has passed.

South Park has always been the best lampoon of both sides. The combination of Hollywood forcing everyone to be "ZLOMPF lmao" and Trump being so ridiculous he cannot be lampooned has rendered South Park obsolete. That being said, no other program can mock the current situation as well as South Park. That's not much said though as their closest competition is 2scoops and current year man.

Well now the divorce will be extremely painful.

They also depict America as being a nation of retards and cockgobblers, that's the whole point of the show, "amadeus".

>Does he have a kid with her now?
I think so. do people here know Parker's story? Quick rundown:

-Be Parker. ultimate Weeb in Colorado. so much he learned japanese.

-hit it big. many shekels. mary "japanese socialite."

- her father depsies him. He tries to placate by spending 15 million dollars on traditional japanese art and covering his house in it.

-still no go. Father makes her divorce him

-parker gets depressed, takes to drinking. Meets mulatto slut in strip club, marries her. now he's a miserable cuckold.

Havn't seen any new episodes yet, and I fucking LOVED that show. I fell asleep to it my entire fucking highschool. Zyklon them now please.

Holy shit parker is based

That's not "the point" of the show, Pablo.
Also, if you make fun of yourself it is considered self-effacing and okay - when you mock others it gets messy.

Kids are trained that
>Drumph evil LMAO
so that's what they are marketing towards. It's like in the 90s or 00s ( I can't remember exactly) when everyone was bashing Micheal Jackson for allegedly having sexual relations with children, from movies to tv shows.

holy shit that's fucking sad. He got egoraptured

I've stopped watching SP several times in the last 10 years. Every time I would see bits from the new season and think "hey, that doesn't look so bad" and every time I'd be dissappointed.
The few parts that are genuinely funny can usually be seen in "best of" compilations anyway. They're not worth watching through all the unfunny gags" they drag through whole episodes or seasons.

Sup Forums is similar to tumblr, where people cry when a tv show goes against their political beliefs even when said show is mostly satire and is just a cartoon. Kys

That's trey, but holy shit

this story keeps getting worse

South Park reminded me that I'm 8% Native American. I'm 8% oppressed.

Good thing the "alt-right" is a couple hundred people nationwide

>That's not "the point" of the show, Pablo.
It is, that's why every side of an issue or people are mocked in the show, because it's politically incorrect.
>Also, if you make fun of yourself it is considered self-effacing and okay - when you mock others it gets messy.
Pretty sure they mock people they don't agree with, and those they might agree with (since Sup Forums says these guys are sjw cucks) all the time.

Le reaction images from a film you just saw don't make your posts salvageable btw

>Holy shit parker was based
FTFY

pretty cute

>except it's obviously many more than that

He could've gotten a cute girl of any race yet he chose a black stripper with a half shaven head. Sad!

>Has South Park lost its edge?
years ago.
It was inevitable they'd be swallowed by hollywood and one of them was a kike all along.

Welcome to 2010

JUST
U
S
T

40 million plus

Drumpf lol.. Oh Yes...

hooktube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI

I don't get it. He's quite rich. Why is he with an ugly single mother?

Guys, hypthetically speaking I have a time machine. If I go back in time when South Park wasn't crap should I warn Matt and Trey of their impeding cucking or do they deserve it because jews?

>Boogie

PAY

South park is the only show where i wish they would go back to the shitty edgy disguting sexual jokes instead of politics.

maybe you are from up north, like north dakote or something. i heard that you guys got an influx of norvegian or russian immigrants. that may explain the nice looking people

You can pinpoint the moment south Park went to shit when he turned into a cuck who adapted his mullato strippers black son from her pimp.

>kikes making softcore kike jokes
>"we totally make fun of jews too haha"
>"jew gold haha"
>xD

literally the only episodes that are good are the ones that have no fucking politics on them, chimpokomon, warcraft, mr hankey, robot cartman 2000 etc

they should of just stopped doing the show or tried to find a different network when they got told they couldn't show Muhammad even though he is in the super best friends episode. I would of thought they could of just put the show up on their website or something. Unless they don't own the copyright for the name

To be fair what show makes fun of jews more than south park? Quit being a triggered little snowflake.

I stopped watching a while ago. They didn't even to make fun of Hillary beyond turd sandwhich during the electiion. Fuck them

She wasnt even a hot chink

Yesh wtf there is ZERO shortage of material on her, disappointing. Its like shareblue reviewed their scripts and neutered all of it.

Seriously they probably had lawyers up their ass.

ayy lmao to the left

Well, the impending cucking will ruin a good show that millions of people enjoy, so you wouldn't just be doing it for these two guys.

So are you just going to ignore the fact that they've burned Hillary many times during the entire show? Or even the knock on her during that same episode?

Maybe because you realize after a while that good looking women are just fucking stupid. You want someone with some character and brains rather than just some dumb bitch which just knows about Kim. K and her dumb bullshit.

I can't tell whats ironic, sarcastic, post sarcastic or post ironic in this show anymore or whether any of it is so I presume everything just is

fucking kek, this explains everything

bro are you obsessed with Amadeus or something? You go into every thread and react with the same pics of Mozart

Can't blame her father, who would want a weeb son in law? Must be hard for nip chicks to find non-weeb husbands

Sounds exactly like a trump tweet criticizing him

They had two semi-good jokes.
1. An edgy anti-white racist song about nigger balls, that Cartmans mom sucks on.
2. Stoned towel behavior in normal life.

Other things are just attempts to make "social commentary on important things". To push propaganda shit trough "humor".
Another content pushing method is "i`m just like you" with target group being people in hight school and colleges. "Look, our characters study in a school just like you lately did".

With kicking out scientologist nigger off the show they lost half of their decent jokes.

To sum it up:
Scat jokes is something culturally jewish, so we can see it as a signature under sucking nigger balls, and hating on whites, that have "jewish" surnames "cart-man" for being ignorant about the fact, that they have the same north-european anglosaxon racial background.

this show has become so shit and normie tier

absolutely terrible, they should quit before they destroy the legacy created by the first seasons

All In The Family. And they do it for the same reason.

If you haven't figured that out, then you need to lurk more.

Come on ppl don't trash South Park, they've been redpilling the masses, willingly or not, for a long time. It's true last season was shitty but they got the message and said they will drop Trump. They know who their audience is, if they kept going like this it would hurt the ratings.

The alt-right is a term made up by shills as a sort of rhetorical short-hand for whoever they want to call a nazi/racist/whatever other retarded shit they can't actually justify. It wasn't something that normal people with opinions got together and decided to call themselves.

No shit.

South Park had no idea how to handle SJWs and stay on the air. It's like a censorship issue 100,000x bigger than Muhammad. That made a single statement, but the fact that it got censored told everybody involved exactly how networks were going to handle future SP content.

Moreover, all the funniest SP episodes had almost nothing to do with politics. The fact that we have to worry about how the alt right is represented on South Park just shows how hyper focused and obsessed liberals are with Trump and his support.

Whites want representation too as a group, we're allowed to care about our group's success and future, and we have a right to not want more refugees or illegals. We want to make marriage laws fair so that men don't avoid marriage. We don't like culture that encourages sexual promiscuity.

That sums up our movement in a nutshell but liberals just cannot understand it, and we're everything but reasonable to them because of outrageous bullshit fake news. South Park has jumped on the bandwagon to call us psychotic Nazis and it's not funny at all. It even makes me hate the creators. You used to not be able to tell their stance form the show, now you see them for what they really are.

A bunch of literal cucks
I'm afraid the show is dead to me. Just another beloved franchise lost to the race war. They think they are all too big to fail, but I make a point to remember who I'm boycotting and I make pretty good money. If we all do this it will break their bottom line. Until we vote with our rifles, vote with your money. Make no exceptions for anti white propaganda.

Matt stone went all out negro

> What is up with all these rich guys picking such butt ugly women?
Just think about it for a second. They live in shit, they dress in shit, they marry ugly metizos.

Where is the fucking money?

If it quacks like a impoverished duck, if it walks like a piss-poor duck, it`s a fucking hobo duck.

These people are not the owners of anything. They are the figure-heads. The advertised role models for you and your children.

Because normally people look on elite and try to copy the elite lifestyle. That way people know, that drinking wine is *good, eating pizza is *ok and sniffing jenkem is *not.
With fake elite in media, you can switch the goals of the nation. Or at least suppress the nations appetites. To keep serfs dirty and ignorant of the soap.

>She wasn't even a hot chink
you don't understand mate. Chinks are a dime a dozen, but marrying a nip (especially a "socialite" from a prominent nip family) is the holy grail for weebs. I agree she's not that cute, but she was his weeb trophy wife after making it big.

Tweek = insane liberals with no logic

South Park shows both sides of the lunacy. They make fun of everyone.

fucking three JUST hairlines in a single photo. pitiful

You seem to forget that there's a whole season dedicated to bashing on SJW's and "PC" people.

>Matt stone went all out negro
do you know what's interesting about matt stone? He's never written or directed a single think "they" did. not one. Check the credits. Stone writes and directs everything, but gives Stone half the shekels so he can act as his Jew shield to keep the SPLC and ADL off his ass. It's literally a shakedown. Stone has zero talent. He does one or two voices on show and still gets half the money for EVERY project they've done.

>Stone writes and directs everything
*PARKER writes and directs everything. Everything, the movies and shows. But stone still gets half the money simply for being a Jew so Parker used to be able to write some funny Jew/negro jokes without SPLC on him.

Mozart is the western canon get on it mate.

South Park is dead and buried. They don't do fun episodes anymore, it's all DUDE LOOK HOW RELEVANT TO MODERN NEWS WE ARE, DUDE WE DRESS UP AS SUPER HEROES EVERY OTHER EPISODE

Its just painfully unfunny now and incredibly rushed feeling. It feels like they made an episode in one night because they did.

show should have ended at You're Getting Old. the show was already way past stale at that point, and that was 6 fucking years/seasons ago. show is a bloody abortion at this point.

Does anyone here know the story of Lucie Blackman? She was a Brit girl working essentially as a hooker in a jap club called "Casa Blanca" where nip businessmen can drink with White Womenz and some of them take extra money to fuck them. In fairness to nips, the one who murdered Blackman was a korean. When they raided his house, they found tapes of the nip raping over 50 White women, 2 or 3 of whom he killed by spiking their drink. Then he cut off her head, dismembered the body and put it in concrete. Look up Joji Obara id interested.

Okay. 2 thousand.

No, you're just a triggered snowflake.

I watched the one with the rehashed jokes the other week and it was so bad I've stopped paying attention