How to red pill a Elementary school class room

I am a teacher on elementary school. this is my last teaching on this school. Before i go i want to red pill my students and ruin there life by doing it. what is the best way to do to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk
youtube.com/watch?v=Avr3u8XI6es
eagnews.org/ever-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-of-the-year-support-common-core-heres-why/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114059096/#114059096
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't, you freaking sperg

Awesome.
Well, you cannot ruin their lives by saying the truth.
And the redpill has to be useful so it depends of the country.
Also its something they must understand.
So FEDs scam and stuff is not the redpill you need.
I think the best redpill, and most PC one should be the roles of men and women.
Like men are strong and like building things, and women caring and good to socialize.
Present it in a positive manner.

High school teacher here.

You're better off mentioning it to the students through stories that make them think and actually question shit. Don't have any written evidence of it or expect to be fired when one of your helicopter mums comes in to your line manager.

Plant the ideas deep into their heads when they are young and allow them to question these ideas that aren't meant to be questioned.

You should teach them the difference between a and an.

The same way you redpilled microsoft's tay and every other neural network based chat AI.

Teach them critical thinking skills, such as "For hundreds and hundreds of years people believed the earth was flat - we were wrong" basically teach them that what the masses believe is largely wrong, and cite simple historical examples that children can understand. Talk about how the winners of every war write the history of it, and vilify the losers (use examples that are palatable - no mentioning Nazis for example

I like your idea, i wil try to tell the students some stories about who is really in charge of the world.
"the jews" and how to find a jew.
I wil not write it down good advice.
wish me good luck

by spamming nigger till it repeats it?

Be like Hillary Clinton and teach them that 1984 is about trusting the MSM and big goverment, LOL!!!! god she is so fucking dumb.

post a timestamp with ed degree, or it's fake and gay.

First Post Gayest Post

>teaching elementary school kids about hitler and ww2
>sane

Critical and abstract thinking lessons and make sure they know shit like The Boy Who Cried Wolf and the Farmer and the Viper. Comparative logic, that kind of stuff.

Tell them about the Prussian system used to brainwash them into obedient serfs(you). Tell them about how ASB leadership propaganda is used to promote the most blindly obedient human cattle for breeding. Tell them how the Teacher of the Year program is ran by the people that own the patent to Common Core(nigger-tier mind scrambling).

>drunk elementary school teacher
>contract not renewed
>wants to crash this school with no survivors

if youre going to hurt children by teaching SJW shit, you can burn in hell
If youre going to ruin kids lives for the lulz you really should burn in hell. holy fuck.
Messing up kids makes you no better than that fucking molester podsta.

the frog reasoning is sound

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

youtube.com/watch?v=Avr3u8XI6es

eagnews.org/ever-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-of-the-year-support-common-core-heres-why/

But the Teachers of the Year have a dirty little Common Core secret. They are not exactly the non-partisan, objective teachers advocating for their profession to the public at large that they profess to be.

The Teacher of the Year program is actually a project of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), which authored the Common Core Standards and holds their copyright. The Common Core chooses the Teacher of the Year. In the interest of full disclosure shouldn’t these Teachers of the Year disclose that they were spawned from the Common Core each time they star in pro-Common Core commercials, write pro-Common Core op-eds, and lobby legislatures across the country in support of the Common Core? They never do.

Current National Teacher of the Year, Jeff Charbonneau of Washington, is on paid sabbatical from his teaching obligations at the high school where he worked so that he may travel the country as a spokes-bot for the Common Core.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114059096/#114059096
^archived discussion of this guy

tell the parents to go homeschool before it's too late

I hate to admit it, but public school serfs should be ground into hamburger. If you submit your children to state slavery, you probably weren't anything of importance to begin with.

>teacher on elementary school

>there

Checks out. You've probably done quite a bit of damage already.

Yah lol, probably some alcoholic retard living off our tax money.

No too overt. You wanna redpill them similarly have them watch that new-ish Frosty the Snowman movie. The fucker who took away and hid Frostys hat was controlling everything from behind the scenes.

Show them a map of Africa compared to the size of the USA. It is 4 times the size of the USA with 4 times the resources. Every white kid will get it.

Best idea here. Get some cognitive dissonance a brewin' in their noggins, program them to think critically, drop at least one well-thought truth which can undermine their faith in lies and liars.

Teach them about taxation and welfare with candy. Make a bunch of kids do a bunch of work to get candy rewards while let some out on the playground. When the playground kids get back, take 30% of their candy and give it to the playground kids. Repeat every day and call it the candy tax. Bonus if you have enough niggers in class to make the playground kids.

Teach them how everyone is different. but being different is not bad, it makes us unique.

You know "Rassenlehre" devoid of hate.
"Every Color has its Place, an ethnic Home for ev'ry Race"

You don't lead children to terrible truths; this is practically rape. What you do is provide them with a fully stocked cognitive tool kit and teach them how to use every single piece of it. Truth will out all on its own. Many of the more terrible truths are actually impossible to lead people to anyway; have to be discovered. Just keep the mood positive and mold those brains into logic warriors.

>teacher
>sucks fucking shit at his mother tongue

>I am a teacher on elementary school.
I am a teacher at an elementary school.

> this is my last teaching on this school.
This will be my last day of teaching at this school.

> Before i go i want to red pill my students and ruin there life by doing it.
Before I go I want to red pill my students and ruin their lives by doing it.

> what is the best way to do to it?
>to do to it?
What is the best way to do it?

u saved the best fuck up for last u retarded larp shill. kys

Promote eugenics
Teach them about selective breeding for animals, make it clear that the processes for selective breeding also function the same as for humans. Talk about different subspecies, how they can breed with one another and the mutations that come out from it. Only use dogs as examples. Make it clear again that these same processes work for humans too.

Top fucking kek.
You should go with this one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis