Eye color laser procedure

So apparently you can get a laser treatment to permanently brighten up your eye color for about 5000 bucks.
lasik-op.eu/en/changing-eye-colour/

Would you ever consider participating in such a procedure to get rid of your shitskin eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

lasik-op.eu/en/changing-eye-colour
lasik-op.eu/en/changing-eye-colour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have dark green eyes that go a sandy yellow/green when I am angry or have adrenaline rushing.

Nah, tnx B, we good.

Fuck yeah I would. I'm tired of being a lesser white just for having brown eyes.

>paying for having snow monkey eyes
Lol no

My eyes are already grey. Chicks ask if I wear colored contacts lelelel sorry babes, im just that sexy

No idea, seems like it would damage your eye.

after about the age of 3 your eye color is set. If they look different its probably because your pasty fucking face gets flushed. Look up color theory.

I went from being blonde hair blue eyes to brown hair hazel eyes by the time I was around 6.

that wouldn't change my genes.
I would prefer to spend those to genetically modify my child, honestly.

we hev 1 asestor in comon n shet

Luckily for me, I inherited green eyes, not black eyes of my Màori subhuman ancestors. Still have their hair though.

Same here. When you get really close, you can make out a mix of gray/green/bright brown.
From a distance it's just dirty jew brown and it's mocking me every time I look into the mirror. Curly hair, a bigger nose and I would look like a complete 100% chewer of pickled baby foreskins.

>his eyes don't change colour
>p-p-pasty f-face

Why such a salty nigger? This is why no one likes you fucking obsolete faggots.

Also got gray eyes occasionally girls notice and say something, but it doesn't get you laid as much as solid blue or green do.

>got my dads dark brown eyes
>little brother got my mums green eyes

Lucky shit

Most of the greatest white geniuses/savants in history had brown eyes. Where did the anti-brown eye meme originate?

Kill yourself. I have green eyes but I'd never let the opinions of rural white trash influence how I feel about myself. What are you a fucking woman?

Blue and green eyes both rely on rayleigh scattering of blue light for color, so differing the angle of incoming light or the source can make them appear a different hue.

Im happy with mine, they are slightly darker then the middle blue one.

>only pictures are roasties doing this because of how insecure they are
>same roasties getting butt implants and breasts implants

When will roasties stop trying to trick us with their shit tier genes?

brown eyes blonde hair here

though it's only in the summer it gets really blonde. Otherwise it's pretty dark blonde

Do you also sparkle in the sun, fag?

All you get is shit vision and foggy looking "blue/light grey" eyes aka garbage

>tfw celto germanic
>brother inherited mums blue eyes
>i got my dads black beady eyes

Plebs are now able to become part of the master race.
Fuck them, having blue eyes is a privilege, if anyone can have such color for a bunch of money having blue eyes don't mean anything anymore.
t.Blue eyed light haired french alpine

How big is your dick though?

>Where did the anti-brown eye meme originate?
insecure elitists

99.9% of all non-whites got brown eyes.
take a guess.

Their vision will get worse and worse I've read quite a bit about it and it's fucking shit so don't worry the angry invisible bearded man in the sky will sort 'em out.

Average

I was exaggerating tho

Lol no, anything but brown eyes would look weird as fuck in my face.

Plastic surgery for the sake of beauty is an abomination

That's rich coming from a Swede.

Okay, but stop pretending to be retarded on the Internet, you know how the saying goes.

>being this insecure

No. I've already got blue eyes, though they haven't done me any good.

Nope. I love my hazel eyes and I don't care what faggots on the internet think about it.

No thanks, not a shit-eye.

TOP KEK

>Behold I am one of simple mind
>Silence thyself fool and leave this place
>it was merely an act

>possible side effect: loss of eye
>loss of eye

>literally injecting colour into one of your most sensible organs

why?

Based Frank Tenpenny was definitely a race realist.

>lasik-op.eu/en/changing-eye-colour
its all black people

Just a fact. Easy now Mr. 75% (lol).

I wonder where they got the money from

Hate us cuz they ain't us

Me too, it's because we're pale and when our face gets red it brings out the yellow-green color. Also shows in sunlight, different color depending on the light source. Hazel master race

Everybody knows white people have the best eyes and hair, that's why nonwhites are constantly trying to artificially make themselves look like us.

Fuck yes.

Good one.

Reminder that this is what the average Austrian woman looks like.

Let's see what kind of mental gymnastics niggers perform to justify this.

Can I get the Sharingan?

irises can have different colors, like streaks of color or rings around the pupil
your iris could appear different colors because pupil dilation

>can lighten eyes
>cant darken eyes
The tables have turned
t. honesteyes

>lasik-op.eu/en/changing-eye-colour/
if you read the link OP posted, you'll see it says they can change the eyes to any color
no one would ever change from light eyes to dark eyes.
every picture (also on link, you faggot) shows dark -> light because no one wants poop colored eyes

let me guess; you think english are germanics right?

Is that you kurapika?

The source clearly says it's just tattooing of a layer of the eye

>letting the Jew twist your psyche enough to hate your own eyes
Pathetic.

>take a shit in my poo deck toilet
>eyes turn red because of how hard I'm pushing
Get on my level

no

brown eyes best eyes

No. I love seeing the look on whitey's face when they get BTFO at work. In fact I wish I could get out more to be even darker. I am one of those darkies with le IQ.

Ikibey go back to being banned you cockroach

My eyes change from weird green to hazel. I would do it.

can you go darker?

from blue to hazel?

What's the obsession with eyes here?

germans are subhumans

Nah. Light brown/hazel. I like the color of my eyes.

I've got grey/blueish eyes with a gold center

this
but also this

Plenty of whites have brown eyes. Its fine.

I can imagine a lot of actual shitskins getting the treatment though.

Nah but i did dish out the money to get my shitty eyes fixed up to 20/20 with lasik last summer and it was the best purchase I've ever made in my entire life.

It's all about your facial aesthetics when it comes to being attractive and supreme master race.

>tfw jawlet, maxillalet & shit eye area without positive canthal tilt
>tfw no hooded eyes

Her family probably murdered her and ate her brains in a Voodoo ritual. SHE'S A DAEMON OOGA BOOGA NIGGA

Nah I don't care about what some faggots on here think. I'm white. The genetic test, above average iq, having a father, and not being a criminal proves it.

I don't know how people can look at this, read the news about the international demand for 'Nordic' sperm, and the advances in genetic tailoring, and think that white people aren't just the future, but the preferred destiny for moneyed international elites. Mark my words, there's going to come a day where some Chinese millionaire and his wife are going to go to a clinic, and then they're going to have children, and those children will have been genetically-tailored to be European in appearance. Or even more likely: Non-whites converting themselves to white, a la Michael Jackson, after visiting some boutique and paying for it.

Long story short, there's still hope for Britain

Nah t*rks roleplaying as greeks in Germany are subhuman

>lasik-op.eu/en/changing-eye-colour/
they look fake af

>eyes that go a sandy yellow/green when I am angry
No you don't.

no. hazel is a normal eye color for Germans, I didn't fall for the meme of burgers who cannot distinguish between nordics and germanics

I want the rinnegan

Just do the mew that fixes everything trust me

SLIDE THREAD

IF IT'S NOT SPECIFICALLY AND SERIOUSLY POLITICAL, IT'S A JEW RAID THREAD.

nigga i've had a gf with hazel eyes, her eyes were three different colors depending on the mood she was in.