How does this photo make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this photo make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KDUqO5WZlgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/KDUqO5WZlgI

woah I never knew americans used to be that pale

The apple does not fall far from the tree

>That classes as white in america

explain yourselves

Pay attention in class, Tyler and get off your fucking phone. Your teacher is trying to teach you something.

Feels good knowing he is in prison or died of aids already.

Acts of black rebellion against the system used to be so quaint

If I was alive back then I'd beat the shit out of that scrawny nigger without repercussions

how dis make u feel white boi?

Are you a fucking idiot or what?

Triggered by the nigger

That picture makes me mad since niggers can't even read. Next time put pictures on a sign of whites and not niggers drinking from that fountain.

good for him. i like his defiance of unjust rules. i like how he does not submit.

oh sorry, i'm supposed to say something edgy aren't i. ok her goes
fucking nigger i'd slam his face into the fountain fuckign niggers should drink piss gas the kikes
is that how it's done? do edgy nazifags think i'm cool now?

>unjust rules

I don't understand how people think segregation was "unjust". It's not as if the blacks didn't have their own water fountains. They had their own, and whites had their own. I genuinely don't see the problem.

>the point is he is a black drinking from a white fountain
kill yourself

I wish my water fountains had that current

WHITEY GON PAY

i'm almost proud of him
i hope he got away with it, too
fuck democrats, man

>Wez wants wut master has

It has always been their pathetic cuck mentality. And it will continue to be their downfall.

>mfw americans think this is white

what kind of person saves up pictures of well muscled black guys to post in threads with captions like "WHITEY GON PAY"

who is this poster and what drives him to make a post like this? what is going through his head? what point if any is he trying to make?

Same as most faggot leafs who shit post daily.
Same as your head as you posted your faggotry?

you meet the nicest people in shitposting slide threads. here's another winner. well done champ

This was a travesty and a blight on American history. The Democrats were and still are evil, horrible racists and the original purveyors of segregation.

Like I know where the initial Hepatitis outbreak came from.

the amount of diseases he spread to this day has not stopped damaging people.

black privilage

They have total privilage over whites.

1. have magic words only they can say

2. have culture only the can participate in

3. can lynch white people and burn down cities and attack police

4. can get all kinds of scholarships and diversity jobs

5. can tell white people to 'shut up and check yo self'

6. get killed by cops less than whites but as soon as it happens they are innocent heroes.

7. Are allowed to rewrite entire history of peoples to fit their insecurity narratives.

BLACKS ARE LITERALLY ABOVE US

Illiteracy is sad.

Look at that water fountain.

The sublime arc of the water as it effortlessly curves towards heaven. It's majesty dampened only by the boor blocking its supernal supination.

Truly a golden age

kek

nostalgic

>Charls Carroll
>fav. Painting Style: Austrian
>Quote: "no one died at Sandy Hook"

Jesus, no wonder they were canceled.

>he says as he has a Muslim shitskin pm

That we missed the golden days for white people.

the average Sup Forums user, everyone

this wouldve all been avoided if the south was never colonized in the first place. shouldve let spain keep it

>Nigger can't read
So nothing really changes huh?

No user. The golden days are yet to come when the entire negro race is whiped off and we can finally inhabit Africa.

One day Africa will be a white utopia.

Triggered. Water fountains nowadays fucking suck. Never have I seen a water fountain give a stream that large. Half the fountains I try to use don't even give water.

What he didn't mention is that the picture you're so perplexed about is from the instagram of a bodybuilding nigger who shot a woman in a church parking lot, went inside to shoot some more people, and shot himself in the chest during struggle with a scrawny white cuck.

Why are the biggest subhumans always the most smug pieces of shit?

The filthy negro ape could have his sip from the other fountain but he wanted to break the rules.

I swear these negroes always want to break the rules no matter how well founded and lenient they are.

Good list.

Plus don't forget that they also get to enjoy white women, white girls go through high school being brainwashed into believeing race mixing is good and that blacks and whites are the same, then combine that with feminism making fathers weak, you have a large number of 18 year old white girls letting blacks enjoy them in their prime years.

Even the water fountains are low test flaccid beta faglets nowadays.

>photographer: Herschel Greenberg

lel

Makes me wish segregation still existed.

It does seem to be a aprt of their nature.

I actually don't mind blacks as much as most on here. When they are controlled by whites they can be fairly happy and work hard.

Look at Rhodesia when the British ran things - it worked out pretty comfy for both black and white.

But give the blacks any freedom and power and it all goes to shit. It's actually pretty bad for blacks as well as whites.

It makes me laugh that they tried so hard to end this kind of stuff and now they just want it back.

Retarded creatures.

I would perma-blind that nigger with my laser if I caught him doing it.

ahhhh the privilage of white technology

If it's any consolation, it's always been Jews forcing niggers into these things.

Blacks on their own are not intelligent enough as a group to decide their own fate, or they never would have made it across the ocean.

The problem is, I'd argue, that their fountains were generally lower quality, as was most of the objects they had from segregation. If it was an even thing on both sides, sure, I agree with you, but as it was, pushing against segregation wasn't a bad thing.

>Rocks back & forth on front porch rockin chair while sipping beer and fanning myself with my M1 gently laid across my lap.
Yeah, and who is gonna be the debt collector?

But that still makes them a worthless race.

They literally need a strong white leadership to function and need to be treated like second class citizens to be kept in line.

As soon as you show kindness to them they use it against you.

Makes me feel really uneasy. It's a picture of a man committing a crime. Scary stuff.

Soon, coming here will be a crime in your country.

How does this make you feel, norcuck?

We have oil money, we are world leading in oil tech. America needs us and we need them. We even got the right-wing party back in coalition with our pro Israel anti immigration party. We're just an extension of American foreign policies at this point.
So no, we won't arrest people for going to America. But it is already seen as really unclassy, who in their right mind would pay to go to a shithole?

What is the point of written signs if blacks can't read?

He'd be dead

Middling banter

Irronically enough, the left wingers will claim the opposite of all of what you just said and claim it's because of white privilege.
The left and right are truly 2 sides of the same coin.

> Having niggers in country...

and why is he drinking from the fountain?
Because American society accepts him as white

wait hows he making the water come out, he aint using his hands

He is considered white in burgerland

how does this pic make you feel, lefty?

Other side of the wall.

It make me miss the good old days.

>50 years ago, blacks demanded to be integrated with the white community
>in 2017, BLM and SJW college groups are demanding that blacks have their won separate communities

Pottery.

>this wouldve all been avoided if the south was never colonized in the first place
Also, this could have been avoided if the north had minded its own business and not set these monkeys free.

Rekt

>Stay tuned, goys!

Oy vey, we can't have that on our (((network)))!!!

I agree with you, rules are made by The Man and he is a money-loving merchant born of Satan.

You better not complain when tumblrina gets xer own water fountain then. Also, as soon as Cis White fountains are reintroduced, prepare for faggots to put their aids-positive juices all over it.

As far as I see it, OP is trying to race bait, but forgot that the nig in his picture had more family values and decency than this whole website.

>Separate communities

You mean ghettos? They're already got that going on. They're killing each other and having abortions. They got want they want.