BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED BY EACH OTHER MORE THAN BY POLICE FOR FUCKS SAKE

BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED BY EACH OTHER MORE THAN BY POLICE FOR FUCKS SAKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TvLH7v_m5BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really? I was unaware that black atheletes are indeed people.

>13% of the population
>Commit over 50% of crimes
>Get angry when people treat you differently
>Start protesting to NOT stop crime but stop the people preventing crime
Slavery was a mistake

People is our word, blacks shouldn't be allowed to use it.

>ending slavery was a mistake

ftfy

Slavery was a good idea. Ending it was a mistake.

>Black Athletes are black people
>Black
>Are People

Is this SCIENCE FICTION?

>black people are dying
Not enough on all the world.

Slavery without sterilizing the males is the dumbest shit you can possibly do. Even the sandniggers had better foresight and made sure the black males couldn't procreate.

The only way to stop black people from killing each other is by letting them kill cops instead. After that we will be living in a pristine utopia where violence no longer exists.

Would the US really have been that much worse off if we didn't bring blacks here in the first place

salty drumpfapede tears!

glad to see the jews at buzzfeed are still pushing the "hands-up, don't shoot" false narrative to keep gaslighting blacks
that's good

And black people are killing the most black people by a wide margin.

If some hoodniggers are killing each other more and more. Then why should even care then, I just don't get it.
People really thing that the killer is a police or some crazy white guy. People are really fuckign stupid

no the cops fuckign kill mike borwn in cold blood. i don't give a shit wtf teh court says. the raw truth is that white supremacy capitalism is the root to the worlds problems. POC in this coutnry and targeted and murdered by the police. see if we change the scurture to let POC have alarger voice in this coutnry then we will end this bullshti system

capitalism = cancer

What a conundrum for Sup Forums

I have no clue what you are saying, commie. Use english.

>white supremacy capitalism

nice bait drunk cunt

Reddit is down the hall to the left

>White hate/guilt: The Country

thank you america for your absolute fucking degeneracy

no amount of logic, fact, statistics, its never enough to stop the appeal to emotion

Yeah, black people are dying because i sell to black people Kalashnikov - Shiny and Chrome Edition.
Black people prefer to shoot each other with it rather than white people despite acting like they hate whitey the most. I don't know why, but I get their rap music money for it so I don't care to find out.

ya, but talking to niggers about facts is like talking to a dog about facts

You should tweet that to then. In fact, everyone should tweet Buzzfeed crime statistics to prove them wrong.

I don't believe you.

>nearly 1000 people shot and killed by police this year
>only 9 are unarmed blacks
>most of those were attempting to arm themselves at the time

so you are okay with black genocide? people like you will fucking be t hrown in to the camps on the first days. you bragg about destryong lives

fuck you i hope you go fucking kill yourself

>BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED BY EACH OTHER MORE THAN BY POLICE FOR FUCKS SAKE
FAKE NEWS

Most murders by cops are not even classified as murders.

>black
>people
Niggers are killing people but I'm not seeing any of these "black people" anywhere.

never correct your enemy when they yada yada yada...

you ahve no evidence
i lived in the hood i seen the terror the police do
fuck off pussy

>blacks care about wellbring of other black people
>#woke
>whites care about wellbeing of other whites
>WOAH WTF U WYTE SUPREMACIST
rly makes u think

You are old news redbutt. We threw you out and you are not coming back. Take your Marx to elsewhere.

NEXT UP, ON "NIGGERS COLLIDE"

Just pull the cops out of the ghettos to give blacks the utopia they deserve.

If niggers weren't such a menace the police wouldn't have to babysit the ghettos.

I actually do live surrounded by black apes and all I see is them shooting each other and every so often, a little black kid gets caught in the crossfire. Stop larping, faggot.

Police killing unarmed black people accounts for around 1% of fatal police shootings this year. And people are protesting about that.

by a factor which is beginning to approach 100:1, yes
fun statistical fact: a cop has a much higher chance of being shot by a black perp than an unarmed black man does of bein shot by a cop (regardless of the cop's skin color)
this whole argument is manufactured outrage horseshit

I live in south africa and niggers exclusively kill niggers and whypepo

NIGGER BTFO

Lmfao, get a load of this pussy. He's trying to use Sup Forums rhetoric against its creator. Newsflash, faggot, you've subverted too many linguistic truths these past few years and the entire world is waking up to your shit. We are taking back language around here and it just so happens that our side is getting stronger by the day.

Yep
What do you expect? It's a free country, that's drilled into the everyday dogma, everyone is going to feel that they should do and think whatever they want

Ending it was fine. Letting them stay on the country was tge mistake

you do know how hard it is to get a job with a criminal record? many black men arn't given a chance in this coutnry. i seen young men begging for a job but since they messed up when they were young. so they gonna slang and move that dope
im a white guy with a tattoo on my neck and i have a hard time finding a jobs. i imiange how hard it would be for me if i had a criminal records

this is hwy capialism needs to go away. it descriminates aganst young black men

fuck capitalims

at least theyre admitting that this is a tribal cause.

I don't want to hire a thief or a degenerate with a neck tattoo. That is my right.

>be a football player
>be royalty since you ever grabbed a football in middle school
>fuck hot bitches all day long
>get free ride through school
>get free ride through university
>get millions to play sports
how oppressed they must feel

The gap between the rate at which blacks kill police and whites kill police is almost double the difference between the rates cops kill blacks and cops kill whites

forgot:
>more likely to kill cops
>less likely to be killed by cops

niggers can't into statistics

Lol fucking degenerate, learn to live with th consequences of your mistakes.

In the same way blacks don't give a shit about whites, I don't give a shit about blacks.

That's the just the way it is.

Kill your actual self.

>10 statistics that show blacks aren't actually innocent. Number 6 will shock you!

they still resist arrest and get shot though. and that just is not fair

>so you are okay with black genocide?
Where is this beautiful thing happening and how can i be a part of it.

This. It's not even a race thing, it's impossible to take some Chad seriously who's probably gotten away with a few rapes, manslaughter while driving drunk, and making straight A's in school despite never going to class, when he plays the victim.

I hope the backlash is extra viscious when uncucked conservatives realize what they've been enabling for decades by pampering these assholes and treating them like gods just because they can run really fast

You should know better than all.

Black people are dying because they

A) Stab and shoot each other in insanely disproportionate numbers over drugs, area codes and fried chicken

B) Disproportionately put themselves into confrontations with armed police by committing crimes, and then are often non compliant in said confrontations.

Zero personal responsibility.

Also why the fuck are we supposed to value their lives so highly anyway? what do niggers do as a group that makes them such a positive and worthwhile part of society that we should give a fuck if they die? run with a ball? make shitty music? does that offset the murder, rape, robbery, unemployment etc rates and the constant racial tension they cause?

If they can run so good why can't they out run a bullet?

KEK!

That's not real genocide.

Eh, it's a start. You just need to pick up your pace.

No they are not. It's white racism.

youtu.be/TvLH7v_m5BU

We should be building walls around ghettos instead of Mexico.

QUIT BREAKING THE LAW, YOU STUPID SAVAGE NIGGERS!

People die every day retard

i read this as 762 less niggers in 2016. not to mention the monkey spawn they'd churn out. this is ideal.

I grew up in the hood bitch. Get the fuck some of my best friends who were just being dumb nigs always provoked the cops where I grew up.

what if we're importing beaners to keep the nig menace at bay? mind blown.

Latinas have the best booties and Latinos want blacks exterminated, and they are all good gardeners as well who help with nature and ecology.
I always thought it silly for Americans to want to keep the Mexicans out when they bring these positives to the table, which outweigh the cartel shit in my opinion.

I remember your shitty threads.

>I have a dream
>They live in mansions have a shit load of cars and millions of dollars

>you okay with genocide?
>I hope you die in a death camp you death lover.
yeah.

its not like the handful of slave owners in the US would have expected them to ever be treated like anything other than slaves
to them it made sense to not cut off the dicks because then they could keep breeding the slaves and get replacement workers over time

Weren't they the closest to the American mindset? In fact wasn't there a recent health study that showed that Mexico is becoming fatter than even the US?

Mexican women are always fat as hell

Why did that guy lie down?

Shit, if you find a good taco/burito joint, you will get fat as a motherfucker too my friend.
Burek and Mexican food almost plunged me into sin.
Thankfully I got my ketones in order, and got my metabolism running through training.

This. Fuck being labeled a racist. No one bats an eye that blacks are racist to white people. So I should be able to point out facts about blacks that show they are below whites.