Would you ever change your political views to please a woman? What if she was really cute and wife material?

Would you ever change your political views to please a woman? What if she was really cute and wife material?

Other urls found in this thread:

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/impacts/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8072950
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4332159/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633962/Florida-mother-left-daughter-burning-building-avoid-jail-accepts-plea-deal.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leaf

I bet you would faggot

No. God created women to be submissive to their men, not the other way around.

>have to change your political views for her
>wife material

If she was Lady Gaga herself, maybe.

fuck no

No.

Also
>wife material
>implying marriage is in any way good

Political cuck

The day you did is the day she cucks you with a nigger

Nope, ended up turning her into a closet nazi instead.

Tasteless pleb

thread

>Would you ever change your political views to please a woman? What if she was really cute and wife material?

"But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him." -Luke 12:5

Of course not. You're more likely to get dumped being a fake beta than dropping some redpills. Women respect men who speak their mind

What (((he))) said

>change
you mean lie constantly? no thanks

amen

No, only if she was somewhere in the middle and was a submissive trad girl so I could enlighten her to the right in subtle ways.

>changing your views to please a woman
the absolute state of 3Dcucks

Hell no!

its a conserrvatives game.
though it used to be anyways.
both sides are equally obnoxious now.

liberals were always obnoxious.
but now the alt right made the republicans from imperialist old white men, to angry babies
back in the day conservatives wouldn't really talk about politics, or maybe its just rural manners. Who you vote for is between you and your god and that is it.

How could she be wife material if her views are already so out of line with mine?

Changing your opinions to please a woman is a fruitless exercise anyway. All she’ll do is lose respect for you as a man. I’m completely unapologetic about my views and women love it. It probably drives some away too, but they were probably so extreme in their thinking that I would never risk dicking it in the first place.

She wouldn't respect you if you did and would make her less interested in you.

Women are extremely influenced by the men in their life. Odds are in a couple of years she would share your views anyway. Just keep firm, everyone is happier that way.

bump. My girlfriends have always taken on my political philosophy. Never the other way around.

I did. But then the woman turned into a guy.

No

No.

She will never respect you.

A woman will change her views in the face of a man she loves.

This is why women were brutality excluded from political participation for most of human history; they don't have political opinions for the same reasons as men.

no; and if i did, i would totally deserve it when she left me for being such a spineless faggot

This, but if you go full fashy on her before she gets to know you well, then you're not gonna get very far.

No, changing your beliefs/values to please the opposite sex is a female thing. Laci Green is an example of this. She only became """""red pilled""""" because she realised being an SJW wasn't attracting Chads anymore.

Sage, dumb question.
First off, "marriage material" on Sup Forums means traditional, submissive, etcetera. Which implies already having your political views or close enough. Or having no political opinions at all.
Second, you can't CHANGE your political view. Your political view is what you believe to be right. You don't just wake up and say "wow fuck everything i believe i want to become communist" because deep down you will still believe what you believe. Anything else is lies.

This is the most beta thing I've read this week

I would redpill her

Wow. Heres an original thread we've never seen before

>saged

if she was wife material she would have my views no?

No.

spbp

No, maybe I'd hide them just to fuck her, but I don't wanna get married to someone with a political view too different from mine, we'd argue all the time

why does this girl(laci green) look exactly like riley reid

POO

t. virgin or desperate PUA

I would just to get laid.

t. Roastie. Everyone here save you agrees with him

Ye, I'm virgin and what? Are you measuring your value by amount of whores you have slept with?

Portubro has it right. Either she likes you or she doesn't, politics be damned.

Going vegan for my partner
Reminder you opinions lose all value if you are contributing to the destruction of earth by eating meat

Leafs should be killed.

Also, no. That's a recipe for relationship fail. Of course OP posts an ugly 0/10 he probably thinks is hot.

If they put across convincing argument, im not a closed minded idiot

Exactly. Each and everyone one of you is either a virgin or so desperate for the touch of a woman that you spin elaborate lies about why they're inferior and that must be why you can't get them unless you trick them or lie to them.

I'm measuring your value by noting that you've never had a successful relationship with another human. But no, it's definitely women that are deficient, not you.

It's not my fault she looks exactly like a girl that gave me bluebells.

I'd hate to be a virgin, but I'm 32 and college was just a buffet of whores. I actually regret it now. I'd like to settle down but I don't know if I properly could appreciate a good woman because I sexualized all of them throughout college.

>Are you measuring your value by amount of whores you have slept with?

A man that fucks many women isn't necessarily better than others

A virgin man, however, is a loser by definition.

Because my wifes opinion about politics is relevant. At all

The real question is, why do you?

Old school is dead and decaying.

I wouldn't even change position while nailing her to please a woman.

Have you looked into the damage non-animal agriculture has? It's extremely destructive. Besides, even if you think the earth is warming do you believe in the only solution put forward? Carbon taxes paid to a bloated, ineffectual government?

No proper women would marry a cuck.

But it doesn't mean I should abandon it

if she wasn't 1488 she wouldn't be cute or wife material.

A virgin male is a winner for not falling to the sexjew. Chastity > hedonism
But you're just a dirty proto mexican so you don't know anything about virtue

But user, women ARE inferior to Men.
It's basic science.

>the uneducated opinions of a meat eating KKK nazi rapist

It's basic science if you don't know how to read basic science, yes. An easier way of saying that is: you're wrong.

>yes goyim, sex changes you so go and do it with some random slut instead with woman of your life

>Would you ever change your political views to please a woman?
>change your views
>to please a woman
That's the opposite of how it works. Lefties want a strong man.

Oh i'd totally pretend to be a lefty to get pussy. As far as longer term relationships - I wouldnt go with a girl that was a militant SJW type but a none political or typical blue pilled one is okay, i'll just gradually redpill them.

Define "changing my political views".
Women on the opposite side of my views are neither women, cute or wife material.

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

cucks and traitors-against-logos will burn first.

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/impacts/

Also, conflating Nazis with meat eaters is exactly the reason fucking EVERYONE hates Vegans. The self-righteousness is off the fucking charts.

This man unironically gets it

>change your political views to please a woman
Spineless gimp

>wife material
>doesn't share my views

Got emotionally attached to a woman once. I tried, became miserable because I was living a lie. I got sex out of it and lost my virginity, but it wasn't worth it. Not even close, never again. Do not bend your morals for pussy ever, don't make the same mistake I did. You'll end up unhappy.

>if you don't know how to read basic science
Women are less muscular
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
Women are brainlets
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8072950
Women are more prone to impulsivity
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4332159/

Women are the weaker sex, and should never be given authority nor responsibilities other than giving birth and watching over the kids... and even the last one is a stretch, since I doubt their "maternal love" is as strong as they say it is.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633962/Florida-mother-left-daughter-burning-building-avoid-jail-accepts-plea-deal.html

I think most of you already do..

Every time you masturbate.

Sorry.

I married a latina qt who hates googles more than I do

>Say you are liberal
>Pump her
>Vote trump 2020
>"Oh noes! What a shame!"
>Pump her again to make her feel better

NO!

Why would I intentionally fail a shit test from a woman? Women shouldn't have the fucking vote why would I care what professor Nosenberg told her to think? You can't red pill women any more than you can red pill a cat. You can show them the rules of the house or you can let them piss and shit everywhere. If they can live with the rules they can stay and get taken care of. If not they can fuck off. Stop being a bitch OP.

>Flag
Oh no that sucks.jpeg

>Sup Forums
>talking to women

HAHAHAHAHA

this is why Poland triumphs while Canada sinks in shit

Most of these deluded permabetas definitely would lol
But they sure talk big until given such an opportunity

Basically this. I have tried many times to inform my wife that this ride is ending soon, and that we are going to have to go inawoods to avoid the incoming plague of orcs, but she simply says "ok" or some vapid vaguely interested shit and shrugs. She is incapable of grasping the gravity of situation.

I think it's natural. She is excellent at suckling babies and cooking; that's all she needs. My role therefore is to ensure the continuity of that situation by throwing her in the car one day and getting us the fuck out of Dodge before SHTF.

I don't really have any political views. I don't believe in anything anymore and just pretend I agree with whoever I'm talking too

10000 times this

MGTOW!! XD

She was at work? Wow what a cunt, rodger needs a nice boot in the ass.

His behavior is the absolute state of pol though.

If you do that, you are a weak minded little shit head, and I'm glad you're going to die when SHTF.

The real solution to global warming is downsizing civilization

>really cute

why would I listen to a 13 year old

How the fuck do you think things got as bad as they are right now

>I wanna fuck that girl
YEAH GIRL I LOVE FEMINISM
>I wanna fuck that girl
YEAH GIRL I WANT A FIRST FEMALE PRES TOO
>I wanna fuck all those girls
Of course I'll let you vote gurl.

True. If you cave in, they can tell you're faking and they don't respect it.

that's just a losing proposition user

This is retarded.

Blue is so pushy, you only go in if they start it.

Cant speak for used up roasties but id rather convert opinions on us for real.

This is exactly how pol behaves as a group though when confronted with non troll threads discussing this.

This

No. Such unions always end in divorce. Anyone that's seen people of opposing viewpoints knows this.

Don't do it for pussy. Just find someone compatible.

/thread