galax.moe/panzer/sort/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will be an OVA after RW is animated

Also
>remove frogs
>DEUS VULT
>youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

I just want Galette.

Modern technology allows Erika to live the dream even without being noticed by the Nishizumi sisters.

Hopefully one day we too will reach that technological threshold. We can't be far off now.

I want to marry Shizuka

Rin pls.

DUCE

youtu.be/U5TUfDof0VA

Never...?

I truly hope that "when they fond someone WAY better than whoever perpetrated OP pic"

Bump

Just curious, but why do some of the tank turrets make this sound when turning?

>Link related

a.pomf.cat/dzwrgd.webm

I can't find any material explaining why and would like to know more about the turrets.

Post 'em

Which team's theme is your favorite?

>Ooarai
youtube.com/watch?v=x5oJKrXG46A
youtube.com/watch?v=aRT_0dtl7D0

>Saint Gloriana
youtube.com/watch?v=AvU8LaE0-xw

>Saunders
youtube.com/watch?v=10vnuku2VrI
youtube.com/watch?v=NE9xHyoFMM8

>Anzio
youtube.com/watch?v=HQsA_aevdSg
youtube.com/watch?v=rEwu5q4xRHo

>Pravda
youtube.com/watch?v=EzsXeg2xG_g

>Black Forest Peak
youtube.com/watch?v=HrqvzPCCI2Q

>Chihatan
youtube.com/watch?v=vK-JowogP1g
youtube.com/watch?v=ixeLxTM5aOw

>Continuation
youtube.com/watch?v=gyo4SU7fx4g

>All-high school medley
youtube.com/watch?v=J7DikyoJ2N4

>University
youtube.com/watch?v=IAW-yE-qFJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=5xYlcPwO01k

The metal of the turret rubbing against the turret ring perhaps. Like when you open a door and it squeaks.

That rendition of Panzerlied gives me a boner errytime

I guess that could be it, though I have noticed that it only seems to happen when the turret comes to an abrupt stop.

a.pomf.cat/tlvzqb.webm

I was guessing that it had something to do with what ever mechanism drives the turret.

I really like Eclair. If they ever make short stories OVA I could see one of them be about Anzio vs Maginot, what with Anchovy being so popular. But I'm not having much hope.

I would be happy enough with Eclair having more than a simple cameo in rabu rabu.

Doesn't a door squeak louder when you slow it down? Also it could be the turret motor.

Pravda's.
I laugh every time I hear it, it's just so perfectly russian.

That's true, I just find it a bit confusing because for example in this scene it doesn't make that noise at all.

a.pomf.cat/hrbwfu.webm

I've seen mentioned Maginot has an ARL 44 they're trying to fix, but I'm not sure on its legal status in Senshado, considering while it was being developed during the war the first prototype was only ready post-war.

vehicles designed during the war using production methods and materials available at the time are approved on a case by case basis, presumable this was approved or maybe they are saving money for graft.

Except if they WERE built post-war. The case-by-case salve specifically applies to vehicles that never reached full prototype stage ONLY

Pravda a best.
За Правду! Ура!

ARL-44 reached wooden mock-up status before war end. There has been a serious argument about that: a wooden mockup, ¿is an early prototype, or a late "paper stage"?
There are two kinds of woden mockups. One is the "Let's build a model so teh brass gives us funds", another is "Let's put the thing together to see if it can be done, but let's use a cheaper material than even mild steel". The ARL's case was the later
The fact that they are even thinking of repairing what would otherwise be a clear-cut case of "NOPE!" is proof more than enough that (for GuPverse senshado rules at least) a wooden mockup of the "let's build it in the cheap" flavor does count as prototype.
If so, then Hippo Team will surely try to push for pic related, which reached similar stage

How is she holding the camera?!

Tucked into her shirt or embedded in the fluff.

Fluffcam™

University's T28.
youtube.com/watch?v=hBPWANVwbZw

Saunders

Nice taste, I approve.

Good taste

>ARL-44 reached wooden mock-up status before war end.
Which version? The one with the 90mm or the one with the 76mm?

Let's also not forget Anzio's trying to pass a Semovente da 90/53 with a custom closed compartment past the officials, and the fact that they are considering it means they're a bit more lenient than the rules state.

nice digits
also
rules wording about the "closed tops" are already implying they are more lenient with that than with other things, we knoe since /ak/ translated the booklets back in 2013. The thing about Anzio was indeed a nice confirmation.
I've seen way too many of my personal theories, headcanons and interpretations confirmed.
I'm writting anonimously so we all know I don't say that fo rmy e-penis but for the amusement value

What's the link again?

So Maginot'll have to change the turret and gun if the one they have is equipped with the 90mm. Kind of a shame since they can't use the good gun, but it'll still be a substantial firepower and armor boost for their forces.

Does anyone have the page where they mention it?

THAT'S NOT THE SAME!
She wants the real Maho!

Not in my jumble of hard drive, but it's in Maginot's "info about the schools" page of old Monthly Senshado magazines

So leaving open-topped vehicles as-is is illegal, but field modifications and special design alterations are allowed as long as they're presumably made with era-appropriate materials and techniques.

Have you posted your stuff anywhere? I might want to read them.

Oh alright, so it's not mentioned in the actual Maginot side story?

Thanks, shame I can't read moonrunes, but I spotted the ARL 44 mention.

>Saki and Arisa don't have dads

>Taeko doesn't have a mother

Well, that's slightly disheartening.

>open-topped vehicles
Rules say they are not allowed and must be converted into closed-top vehicles. Favored method is "turn them into a closed-top vehicle that has tthe same chassis" or "use a closed top for that vehicle made by the original manufacturer", but fitting an armored cover around the vehicle would be considered on the same case-by-case basis than paper-only prototypes. The original Japanese wording ("exceptional measures") seemed to imply that they were willing to make exceptions for the shake of safety, like fitting a post-war top or making an improvvished one.

>saki only acts the way she does because she's traumatized by her mother's death

also, before anyone asks, nope, you do NOT need permission of any kind to field a Hellcat, Jackson, nor M10 (including British 17-pdr variants)

I dnt understand the rules of this contest.

I have other question: is M18 with M36 close-top turret(so called "Super Hellcat") will be legal?

Did it exist?
Yes, so yes.

Someone said that if something can be done it ww2 times it will be legal in senshado.
Now I wondering: will be "Super Hellcat" with cannon from Super Pershing will be legal(if recoil won't fuck up the whole construction)?

>in ww2 times

>Someone said that if something can be done it ww2 times it will be legal in senshado.
Rather, "if it WAS done in WW2"
Really, guys, read the rules. They can even be googled.
Or, you know, WATCH the fucking series.
>B-b-but I'm too patrician to watch mere recaps!
That only marks you as a pleb and a newfag posing as one of his betters. The whole rules of senshado (including which tanks are allowed) were explained in episode 10.5
Also Super Pershing EXISTED, and it was made before the cut-off date, so there is no doubt about its legality

I watched the series, planned on rewatching it.
And episode 10.5 was the only one that I didn't watched.
Yeah, I knew that Super Pershing existed, I'm talking about taking off it cannon(T15E1, 73 calibers long), fitting it into M36 turret and fitting that turret into Hellcat.

So would Anzio's closed compartment modification to the Semovente da 90/53 fall under this?
>The original Japanese wording ("exceptional measures") seemed to imply that they were willing to make exceptions for the shake of safety, like fitting a post-war top or making an improvvished one.
The fact that Senshado Federation was considering it instead of flat out rejecting it implies they judge those things case-by-case.

I really doubt that, since it wasn't planned nor prototyped. Maybe for Unlimited Senshado (spinoff when?).

>spoilered text
Nope, as that didn't exist nor was planned to exist.

Daily reminder

They could simply use a Semovente 105.

Yes, and it also would fall under this
youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
youtube.com/watch?v=yOEe1uzurKo

>spinoff when
Never ever.

Dammit.
Anyway, IS-3 in Pravda's hands will be OP.

wait what

>Nishizumi's nightmare
What indeed. Where did you find this?

>IS-3
Legal
So were Centurion 1, Centurion 2, T-44-100 (basically a T-55 with different name), etc.

No Erika bullying!

>pic
meant to quote

So that's what it says, I really need to learn moon. Found it on this guy's twitter twitter.com/yukikanayama20, and this seems to be his portfolio subuta.sub.jp/

literally who

>(basically a T-55 with different name)
Quite no, T-44 had other armor on glacis and other armor scheme in turret.
But they somehow pulled through the T95/T28, one of the prototypes was built in December 1945, other in January 1946.

Is Erika sexual bullying better?

>based on the P40 chassis
They could barely afford to purchase and repair the regular P40 they have. What makes you think they could buy another?

;_;7

Only if Maho does it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cV9aOKla5l8

За Правду!

I see. Well it seems he's finished working on this doujin, and plans to release it next sunday. Stranded on an island is a pretty weird topic if you ask me, but now I'm curious to see how the rest of the doujin plays out.

I should probably give this another go. See if anything changes

This the panzer thread?

Yes

Nakajima>Hoshino>Suzuki>the other one

galax.moe/panzer/sort/

I want to French kiss Eclair's butthole.

Faggot

pretty good

What if Shizuka puts a Maho cardboard cutout in front of her tank, as to make Erika unable to shoot against her?

>she has the same VA as Darjeeling

Thanks and fuck you for giving me these feels.

I want to bully Erika with loving care and respect!