Another great season of anime is coming to an end and it looks like we have another excellent one coming up!

Another great season of anime is coming to an end and it looks like we have another excellent one coming up!

What was your favorite anime this season and what are you looking forward to new season?

holy shit this ass where did my dick go

>Another great season of anime is coming to an end and it looks like we have another excellent one coming up!

Don't you enjoy your hobby anymore?

can't wait for the doujins

They were all pretty mediocre honestly. The only thing is semi enjoyed was sakamoto and only because it wasn't typical slice of life trash or shonenshit.

Fuck off.

Y-yeah h-heh.. I really loved mayoiga! I hope there's a season 2!

Find another hobby

You should learn how to handle opinions better.

>Trusting a sunrise sequel/S2

Big Order was resplendent in the magic of its trashiness.
Kiznaiver had fantastic direction, beautiful shots, and stellar sound direction despite the utter inanity of its premise and much of the episode-to-episode story.
Luluco was pure awesome cheese outside of the somewhat dull reference arc.

It was a good season, I think. Two shows I quite liked, at least. Winter was better though.

Mob Psycho 100, orange, BATTERY, and Rewrite are all looking interesting in the summer. Berserk I will watch out of morbid curiosity.

You sounded like you don't enjoy watching anime anymore. Maye you should reduce the number of shows you watched per season.

An iomarca thóin

Love Live! season 2 was great and is better that the 1st

I pretty much skipped this entire season because I get more enjoyment from marathoning shows so I wait till they all finish airing.
Only one I've tried picking up was mayoiga for the potential trainwreck threads but I dropped it at episode 7 because nothing was happening.

This.

I more or less spent the entire season watching old anime.

>what are you looking forward to new season?
Cheer Boys, bitch!

GAY
A
Y

If you want trainwreck shows couldnt you look at the catalog and archives and figure it out from there?

thank you based xebec

Yeah but everyone was expecting another another before it aired. You have no way of knowing beforehand.
There is really no point in watching a trainwreck alone because you'll just get mad at the stupidity.

God bless Xebec

Should've watched Big Order if you wanted a train wreck.

Big Order was fucking terrible since the first chapters, if anything the quality was pretty constant.

I liked this season too, op.

What are the meme shows of the next season? None of them is catching my interest except for berserk (and that shit cg).

I want more manime.

Gundam IBO S2.

Oh, wait that's not next season, is it.

Under The Dog, then.

This season felt really bland compared to last. It's rough moving from the best season in the last few years, to the worst season in the past year. I guess at the very least it wasn't worse than Spring 2015

A cop anime? Looks good, thanks user.

Oh, you poor, naive person who don't know about the background of its production. If you just want to genuinely enjoy the show, stay off the threads next season.

The ones im looking forward to most is Danganronpa and Mob Psycho

Hello what is the source?

wait for it.

I think Big Order's quality goes up if you pretend it's a comedy hurr hurr if you pretend it's good it's good

Is it Makenki?

Luluco was great
Kiznivar was pretty good
ReZero will be great so long as it doesn't fuck up
Sakamoto was hit and miss for me
Idk why I watched Flying witch, it's SOL trash, cute and comfy, but trash none the less
Iron Fortress is fine I guess. Sort peaked after ep3
Mayogia is amazing, it's bad but that makes it fun. I watched this whole season with a group of 5-6 friends so laughing at it and making predictions has been a lot to look forward to
Good Spring season. Better than most recent seasons. Summer doesn't look so great

Just wait for it.

Yes.

No.

SNOO SNOO

is it good?

Maybe

>cute and comfy, but trash none the less
>series does what it's meant to do well .
>it's trash

That's not how it works, and I don't even watch it.

>Mayogia is amazing, it's bad but that makes it fun. I watched this whole season with a group of 5-6 friends
Fuck off.

No.

No idea, I just used iqdb.

Ugh, it's an adaptation then?

Anime adaptations threads are always cancerous.

Pfft, look at this young naive user, blissfully unaware of it all.

Next season looks somewhat better.
3rei
D. Gray-man
Arslan Senki
Berserk
Planetarian OVA and movie
Bananya

>Berserk
>somewhat better
HA

Oh I admit the show is great SOL. I just don't like the genre. Sorry.

Don't call the show trash when it's your tastes that are garbage.

>no friends to watch cartoons with
Its ok user, it's ok

Why is Re:Zero so overrated? I like it, but it's still only an ok isekai. I don't get all of the fawning over it.

Sakamoto was probably my favorite but there's a lot of stuff I missed that looks good like Flying Witch. Amanchu is what I'm most looking forward to next season.

SPL is AOTS.
Also can't wait for next season AOTS, I hope it's 2 cour.

Now it's a reasonable opinion.

Joker Game for AOTS.

91 days.
All of the sport shows.
Servamp looks kinda cool too.

>I watched this whole season with a group of 5-6 friends

>91 days.
I completely forgot about this. It looks like it could be really good. Hopefully it doesn't have as much QUALITY as Drr x2.

Do people fawn over it in the first place? I have seen positive comments, but nothing overwhelming.

Without a doubt, this one. What other anime triggers mods?

A BOY

Instead of meming some people should post it on jap image boards until it finds a real way.

look he posted it again etc.

1. flying witch (probably)
2. Kuma Miko
3. Sansha Sanyou

People were posting about on 2chan.

MORE DANGEROUS THAN CP ON Sup Forums!

Done and done. It found a way.

>mfw currently living in Hirosaki
>mfw have eaten that exact style of roasted mochi on a stick at Hirosaki park when cherryblossom viewing
>mfw I've likely walked along the bank where this was taken
>mfw I have yet to watch Flying Witch because I'm saving it for when I want to reminisce over my years living here

I admit I'm a pretty big supporter. It's got self awareness. The action is good and they've done a good job setting up characters. The show skips it's OP and ED half the time because they need to squeeze out more content...a good sign I think

This. Why has nobody actually pitched this yet?

I-I'm feeling so violated in this thread. What's going on?

Or mail Shinkai.

>Maken-Ki 2 was only given ten episodes, and every single episode was technically filler (although considering how the main story itself is crap, that may have been good)
>Even if it does get a third season, which is fairly unlikely, there's no telling whether they'll use Xebec again or the closer-to-manga artstyle from the first season
>We'll never see best "girl" again

Has Tsugaru-ben melted your brains yet?

this

GuP movie fucked up this season for me, every time I have spare moment to watch anime I watch that god's damn movie instead.