Reminder than owning firearms is one of the most redpilled thing you can do

Gun ownership, aka taking responsibility for you and your family's protection is a true redpill. When jamal and his buddies are in your hone to culturally enrich you and your family, the cops will be there just in time to tag your bodies and take crime scene photos. When seconds count, the cops are minutes away. Look up the average response time for police in your area. If you haven't lready, I recommend renting a gun at a range and taking a safety class before buying

>inb4 hur durr why do amerifats love guns, they just get people

Most all crimes and gunshot wounds are caused by nigs and wetbacks with illegal firearms or by people who aren't allowed to own them. Legal gun owners, especially ccw holders commit crimes at a much lower rate than the average citizen. So get fucked, eurocucks

Amen

Not owning AT LEAST one and being American is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.

Hi Jamal, meet my Freedom dispenser

if you set your arm on fire does that count as firearm

Fuckin A Brother

Stop being unarmed.

nice hi-point

Please forgive my drunken impulse buy.
It was more of a curiosity purchse.
I've fired, at most, 20 rounds through the piece of shit

these accompany me everyday. Win 30-30 and S&W .357

Oh, I just assumed you were smart and bought it as a burner gun "just in case," but now that you've explained that you're just a total dumbass instead please carry on.

:^)

Sup Forums is a /k/ board

Kekd and checked

/k/ is a Sup Forums board too, much to their chagrin.

Where do most fellow freedom anons buy their guns? Online?

Right on. Only the autistic weeb minority there get triggered by Sup Forums. They are mostly noguns fags anyways.

Yeah mostly. A local pawn shop does FFL transfers for $20, so that plus online kicks the shit out of LGS prices. Good deals can be found at the LGS but you have to be smart about it and get lucky.

Too much freedom and sexxxahyness in one picture !!1

Very jelly

>mfw I only have rights to own a fucking pistol legally and would be jailed for years for having an AK

Find a good LGS that will pricematch. My LGS is straight with me about what they can and can't pricematch (usually they can't budge too much on ammo deals since a lot of them are loss leaders), but 9/10 they'll pricematch any deal I find online plus whatever the xfer fee would have been. It's a win-win generally speaking though I know some of the deals they've matched for me they were selling at cost, but that's the cool thing about an LGS if you bring them regular business.

At the very least, buy a box or two of ammo at your LGS if all you're doing is an online xfer. Don't be a dickhead, they've got overhead.

reminder that the rest of the planet doesn't live in the US.

I jest, 2 illegal select-fire AK's and a dozen cartons of hollowpoints under the floorboards.

you can't have even semi-auto AK?

what about killing the jews and the muslims?
/k/ faggots should get gassed they are just semi redpilled

All my purchases have been online. Search around, there are places that will do the transfer for free if you have a carry permit. Got my FiveseveN for $980, my two nuggets for $78 each, my IZ-240 for $289, most recently an eagle arms (read armalite) AR-15 for $450.

hahaha, yeah sure....

>restricted from owning rifles with barrels shorter than 16.0 inches
>restricted from owning rifles with with a caliber larger than 0.5 inches
>restricted from owning supressors
>restricted from owning pistols with vertical fore grips
>restricted from owning explosives
>"shall not be infringed"
>"land of the free"

lmao

just get one off the black market and keep it for SHTF.
better safe than sorry, we can't have guns either.

post pic love me some aks

I totally get that and would love use a price matching LGS but the two good ones in my area won't do it. They make their money competing with each other for fudd and mallninja business. I can usually save at least $100 buying anything they have online, including transfer fee.

Hey burgers I mire your freedoms

I can go to shooting range here and learn to shoot with .22 caliber pistol. I think after a few years it is possible to move on to 9mm.

I know this is cucked, but do you think I should do it still?

Lever and wheel gun master race. If it was good enough to tame the west, it is good enough for feral nogs!

i'm not gonna go rummage around the basement and peel off the parquet. It's a Zastava M70 just like pic related

>I know this is cucked, but do you think I should do it still?
100% do it, and yes that is a cucked law, but honestlygo for it, you won't regret it.

would you say I could get one for 3k eu?
and would they deliver it without anyone suspecting anything? cause that would destroy my life

>So get fucked, eurocucks
I do own several firearms including an AR15 model and a semi auto handgun but will never use them for self defense. They are for sport only. I strongly recommend europeans to NOT buy weapons if they intend to use them to try to defend themselves against non armed robbers or invaders because you'll end in prison and here you'll get murdered by muslims or blackies or commit suicide after being raped. Don't ruin your life.
If you are interested in weapons mechanics and sport shooting, go to a local range, try to shoot an consider what i said. Plus people owning firearms in the only mean of supposedly self defense don't train enough and they are far less accustomed to handling and shooting weapons than sport shooters.

>years of shooting .22
>finally get 9mm

no leave your shit pakicountry

Armed fascist is so terrifying... This why we need gun ban. We can't let right wing extremists be able to own such weapons of mass destruction, they could do terror attacks just like ISIS.

I wish I could :(

The worst is that Belgium makes nice firearms (or used to mostly).

Yes. It is just fun. And .22 is still in every gun loving Americans arsenal. Get a Ruger 10/22 takedown as soon as you are legally able to.

What's the point of owning more than 2 guns for practical purposes?

You still do wafflebro, im considering buying an FN gun.

yes. yes you do. thank you.

I mean why do you need that.

You can talk to someone thats attacking you and try to reason with them.
Just ask them why they are doing this and offer to help them. If they have a knife
and you are holding your baby you can ask them
why they want to kill your sweet little baby

Why

Hobby/collecting mostly. You still need the base four-
>pistol
>shotgun
>military-style rifle
>longer range hunting rifle

If you don't have at least one of each of these, you don't have enough.

Shotgun for hunting/clay shoot
rifle for hunting/ranged sport
pistol for up close/carry/nightstand

If you could only have 1, shotgun would probably be the way to go. Lots of versatility, from birdshot to buckshot to slugs

To arm your fellow poor /k/ommandos to form a Militia?

there is no practical purpose in owning firearms other than having fun shooting them, so you need ALL of them.

absolutely
shot placement > caliber

No need, i'm in Ireland. Its pretty much all white bar Dublin. No cultural enrichment here. Just green fields and plenty of space!

maybe in your cucked country, toothpaste, but here in 'murrica we can shoot tyrone when he comes into our home uninvited.

I cant remember offhand the state but there was a governor some ten years ago that said if he could produce the same crime rate for every citizen as the cow permit holders he would make it mandatory.

Personally, I think you should have to show permit and weapon to vote. If you can't be trusted with a permit you got no business voting.

This is true. If You have a family and don't own a gun you deserve to watch Tyrone rape your wife and 6 year old daughter before killing them and finally you

I own six guns myself. Gonna get a Glock 20 in 10mm auto next.
Dammit i would love to have classic AMT Automag III but they are too rare here.

My sig never leaves my side

>DON'T DEFEND YOUR LIFE GOY, BETTER TO DIE BY A NIGGER AT HOME THAN SUFFER THE INJUSTICES OF THE LEGAL SYSTEM!

t. Eurocuck

Add a .22 to that list senpai

and what is the purpose of this ? Why ending a human life instead of giving him a good beating and allowing him to learn a lesson and accept Jesus Christ as our savior ? I thought you americans were believers, but you are just like pharisians

Niggers can't be saved

Same reason some people own a bunch of cars. It's fun.

if you are afraid to die you should repent, pray and get your soul saved. Why any one should be afraid to meet God ?

dat five7even tho

I dont if this bait mate but you should the scums deserve to die.

>human life
>nigger
choose one

>t. Eurocuck
If you think that frog is bad then you haven't seen shit. Don't ever visit Europe if you want to stay sane.

Is that FAMAS?

What use is a toolbox with just a hammer and screwdriver?

>Online?

Fuck yes. Beat taxes if you buy out of state.

revolverfag checking in. I'm thinking about getting that Ruger AR in OP's pic.. Recommended?

>Online?

And ammo by the brick too. Save a fuckton.

>hurr durr announce yourselves to the intelligence agencies

There is no reason to buy any pre-assembled AR when you can just build your own exactly the way you want it for cheaper.

Niggers don't have souls mate. They're apart of Gods curse on this earth for original sin.

prices have bottomed out about as low as i think they'll go. now is the time.

also this. if you feel even slightly competent, build your own.

No true anymore desu. Basic bargain ARs can be bought for 100-150$ cheaper than you can put the same gun together. Their actions are usually fine as well so the only thing that you'd really want to replace is aesthetic items

What tools do you need? If it's as easy as you can say I can build an A4gery for ~$500, possibly lower with holiday deals.

>if you feel even slightly competent, build your own.

Frankly, if you can't build your own AR you should just top yourself. The average woman could build an AR with minimum instruction, there's no excuse for """men""" who balk at the idea of inserting a few springs and turning a wrench.

The Ruger AR is like $450. I don't have time to research building fucking guns from scratch.

Post feet

an AR armorers tool and a few allen wrenches, hell, i've had friends who did it without the armorers tool.

It's........1200$ here.

>Basic bargain ARs

OK...and is that the AR you want? If so, that's pretty sad. Even if you kid yourself and say it's "fine" for now, someday you will come to jesus and start replacing the shit parts with good ones. Why not just skip that whole song and dance and just build a good rifle to begin with?

I'm building one right now and there's nothing "bargain" about it. I'm saving a ton of money because I'm doing it myself instead of turning it over to some monkey who'll overcharge me to push a couple pins in.

yet i own short barreled rifles, mulitiple suppresors, and a vertical foregrip on muh SP-89 SBR!!

K, buy a shit rifle and look like a little girl then. It's your fag life, not mine.

>need to pass a federal check to buy a firearm
>HURR, MAKING A POST ON AN IMAGEBOARD TO ALERT THE FEDS YOU HAVE GUNS, DURR

Fucking retard.

>worries about looking like a little girl
>calls others fags

sry about your insecurities. hopefully if you build 100 more guns and lecture others about it you'll start to feel better.

There is nothing you need to replace on the Ruger AR556. It serves it's fucking purpose as a 5.56 carbine exactly as-is. You fucking AR faggots think every goddamned rifle needs to be a special snowflake custom crafted dick-sleeve for your retarded ego. You dumbass motherfucker, a gun is a fucking tool. How fucking custom is your goddamn cordless drill you fashionfaggot AR queerboy?

ARfags are the gay fashionistas of the gun community. Disregard everything they have to say about anything whatsoever. Buy whatever gun shoots accurately and reliably for the price you can afford and be done with it.

Most of these faggots who pine on about custom accessories and other AR garbage never shoot their little prissy creations anyway.

>need to pass a federal check to buy a firearm
>implying this is the only way a firearm can be obtained ...

the only things i see replacing are for functionality. different grips, trigger, handguard just to make it feel more comfortable/ easier to use for the individual.

If you're THAT concerned about the Feds coming fer yer guns you're a fucking coward and a retard.

I'd rather buy a factory new gun with a warranty than play sooper seekrit rebel warrior anyday you pathetic shithead.

Have a spine.

>flintlock

Jesus, if this is your collection, you are the man.

this. teh you ain't shit if you don't build it yourself fags are so fucking obnoxious.

What do I need to do to get a firearm? Not looking for an ar-15, I just want a pistol in case of an emergency. Does Nj have any laws preventing me from getting one

99% of new gun owners would be 100% fine with a stock carbine. Most gun owners rarely shoot. Having a gun on hand is more important than worrying about any of that bullshit, no matter how "functional" it seems to you.

When your life is on the line, IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER if you have the latest Magpul garbage or a completely bone stock budget AR. Period.

Telling new gun owners they should build an AR themsleves is fucking retarded. Tell them to get the cheapest AR they can find that shoots well and if they need/want to they can upgrade again later with a self-built rifle.

You can never own too many guns anyway. Quit being primadonna faggots with new gun owners.

all i have available is assault words to defend myself

choke on a dick faggot, i was only pointing out the user's lack of knowledge about firearm purchases

i buy all my shit legit. i've been photo'd fingerprinted and background checked so many times, i've fucking lost count

When SHTF, take out every kike, every mud and every traitor you can.

>sporterized as fuck