Magi - FMA

Edward Elric and Alibaba Saluja are the best protagonists of shonen manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMsOlhzPEfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because alibaba will never score

No.

Gintoki,

/Thread

Nope.

>Threading your own post
Also Gintoki sucks

>Gon

No. Stop.

>Constantly angry midget

Ed was annoying as hell.

Alibaba is a pathetic cuck. He gets BTFO every other chapter. And even the girl who supposedly loved him is now partners with the guy who killed him. Ed is leagues above him, it's an insult to compare him with cuckbaba.

Yes.

Well if FMA is the recipe we're following the Alibaba will get married and have kids at the very end.

First we need to know what you consider to be "best". If it's simply which protagonists you like that most then everyone will have a different answer for different reasons.

good taste right there.

>Alibaba Saluja
Yes

QUALITY thread OP.

I mean better characterized and deepened psychologically. For example, I think that Alibaba is the most human character I've ever seen in a action shonen.

>Gon
Boring

>Kurapika
Agreed

The only people who like Alibaba are self insert faggots.

Ed wasn't a fag and have younger kid take his women.

full metal alchemist is more like a "shoujo" manga with "shounen" elements like inuyasha

Spotted the faggot

>Boring
he's the most unpredictable mc in the series. far from boring.

>A magi fag
You are really becoming cancerous, aren't you
You really can't accept that magi has gone to shit, can you

Back away underage fags for the real GOAT shounen MC

>my opinion is fact

>Edward Elric and Alibaba Saluja are the best protagonists of shonen manga
No. it's goku. Goku is the answer for everything shonen
>Who's best shonen grandpa
Goku
>Who's the cutest shonen boi
Goku
>Who's the worst dad shonen
Goku

Goku is everything

No, you're wrong. As already said, I do not want to subjective opinions. What are in your opinion the best shonen protagonists featuring in-depth and psychologically? Among all shonen I've read, I think Ed and Baba are the most human characters ever.

There was nothing remarkable about Flame of Recca.

>my opinion is fact

I don't see how anyone doesn't like Gintoki.

He's basically a likable manchild like everyone on this board

>replying to bait

Kys OP

And that's irrelevant.

As a MC he's better than all the ones posted in this thread.

Negi.

Fuck Touta.

>When I don't like someone's opinion I call it a bait

>And even the girl who supposedly loved him is now partners with the guy who killed him

You mean Morgiana and Hakuryuu? They are just working together with Aladdin to defeat Area. It dosen't mean that they are fucking, despite what shipperfags tell you.

But yeah, everyone just casually forgiving him for starting a war and killing Alibaba was kind of stupid. Aladdin I could understand, but the rest of his household? It was pretty anticlimactic.

>likable
>Sup Forums
When there's retards like this faggot?

Alibaba is essentially a poor mans Sinbad who's ugly too boot as well.

>there's
there are
Not that user, but you are a retard too

>Boku no pico academia

Gintoki is based. Hands down best shonen mc

>It dosen't mean that they are fucking, despite what shipperfags tell you.
Stop with your headcanon. It can't be confirmed or denied either way but it's been implied they are. Inb4 "the author is trolling!!!!1"

youtube.com/watch?v=uMsOlhzPEfY
I liked this OP more than Broherhood's OP1

>too
too.*
Not that user, but you are a retard too.

That's not Zenkichi.

Kys retard

>It can't be confirmed or denied either way but it's been implied they are

Except it hasn't. We've seen them together for the past few chapters now, and there is absolutely nothing implying they have a romantic relationship.

And the author was trolling Baba with that comment. She does it on a regular basis with him. The only one with headcanons is you.

Everyone except Kumagawa in that series is shit.

Nah, they've been either fighting or hanging out with other people every time we've seen them. There's nothing to confirm or deny a relationship from that. Even Toto and Olba haven't "acted like a couple" since the timeskip.

And the author couldn't be trolling Baba because he didn't even react. It's not her trolling style anyway.

>kumagwafags

Alibaba reminds me of of a stereotypical lawful good paladin.
That is to say he's inhumanly dedicated to justice and morality to the point of never even considering the possibility of committing an act that would be even remotely bad.

At least your typical shonen protagonist has a bloodthirsty rage once in a blue moon.

Alibaba has more in common with Jesus than any human.

>Edward
>being compared to Alibaba the cuck
What kind of insult is this. Even if it's a joke, you went too far, no one's deserved to be slandered this much.

Kek. Not only Eva, Touta is going to take all of Negi's bitches, beginning with Asuna in the latest chapter.

The guy who literally begged for the cunt to ram it in his hole instead of the other way?

>point of never even considering the possibility of committing an act that would be even remotely bad.

You're are forgetting his whole madness in the balbadd arc before Aladdin and Morg saved him.

The faggot tries to fuck an innocent girl because he knows she has some sort of feeling for him, just to satisfy his lust and ego. This act doesn't belong to the category of "good".

>Morg
>saved him
lol

>No chapter this week

What will it be today folks? Is it gonna become waifu wars again? Or are you fags gonna compare it to completely different shonen manga?

>It's not her trolling style anyway.
There is no limit to the ways alibaba can be trolled.

>Alibaba has more in common with Jesus than any human.
The only similarity Jesus and Alibaba have they are jews who will jew you out of your money until your rukh goes black.

Yes

She is so disgusting

Ok

i don't get this gag. it's never funny.

Not even close.

Ugly bitch needs to be curbstomped

It's not funny because you are a autistic 30 year old thinking you have the same humour as 8 year olds who the manga is targeted too.

Did she peg you too hard or something?

Get over it, fishfag.

>someone hates worst girl
>"must be a fishfag"
This logic

Reeplace Ed with Kurapika and you're golden.

>cuck

Nice headcanon. Too bad it isn't true.

user's exaggerating a bit, but he's not far off. Baba just wanted a girlfriend because he got jealous of his friends and decided to zero in on the only available girl. It was only a coincidence she happened to have a crush on him. It's not like he likes her or anything.

it really gave me YYH vibes

Is that a compliment or insult?

nigga i loved yuyu hakusho

gon is fucking shit go back to your cancerous AsspullxAsspull threads

Ed is particularly loud and annoying while Baba keeps delivering delicious suffering.

Also Ed has the universe bends his way too often just by being the moralfag MC while Baba is struggling to be one in the Magiverse.

Bitch Please...

Your faces stinks of fish.

I want the normies out of Sup Forums.

no one is likbleke here. i hate every last one of you autists

b-baka

Alibaba is a bastard? He could to survive Cassim, but not stopped him deliberately. He just wanted to kill him and take off the weight that Cassim represented. Alibaba tries to put his point of view in all the other characters.

I say this all the time but Black Jack was published in a Shounen magazine.

Bland as fuck just like his series.

Posting superior flame user

> Posting a pussy that pretty much regressed to being a loser after the manga got axed

He'd still destroy alibaba in a fight and trash his Djinn equip.

it wasn't axed

yes it was. It's pretty obvious

You sure showed him, powerlevelfag.

Read my original post.

I didn't talk about anything else besides ability so you're both retarded

Edward is and always will be the best
Wish I still had the photo where he blows up the homunculus's head

Tsuna sucks.