This is Kevin. Hes sitting down because he wants to, he has the freedom to do so

This is Kevin. Hes sitting down because he wants to, he has the freedom to do so.
Lot of the other kids in class wants to be like Kevin but they feel insecure about sitting down. They feel like they arent really free, they fear they will get expelled, or make a scene or get judged by the other kids in school, so they stand instead.
Kevin doesnt give a fuck, Kevin knows he is free and hes expressing his freedom.
Kevin is defending the american freedom more than anyone else on earth, not that retarded canon fodder cripple that thinking he defends americas freedom by going to some middle east country and shot up some arabs thats has nothing to do with americas freedom.
Kevin is the real freedom saver here

Kevin is alpha af. He knows that cuck fought for israel.

Clearly, OP isn't American based on the flag.

Maybe if you grew up as patriotic as an American citizen you would have pride or some sense of it for your own country.

Seeing as you think that killing terrorists in the middle east isn't a good thing, you can go fuck yourself.

Heil Kevin allright

Post the edit where he says "you mean for Zionism"or whatever

>"Fuck the soldiers, fuck the army, and fuck America!"

Okay well technically, the soldiers fought for your freedom to say things like that, but you realize you're being a huge asshole?

>"FUCK YOU!!!"

Wow so brave.

This sums up why poltards who complain about the NFL are retarded as fuck and inebriated on the nationalist jizz

America will continue to be a nation of mouthbreathers, no different than the America we saw through the 90s and after 2001

>Mexico
>criticizing any other country

Lol please tell that to a soldier in real life.

How did that soldier defend the right by fighting in Iraq and/or Afghanistan? Would those countries invade and conquer the US if he and other soldiers hadn't stopped them?

>circumcised jewlover 9000
>criticizing mexico

For real. It was Kevin Wearing sunglasses and saying, "Fuck Off!"

Why not? what would happen?

>Hurr thats not true I was blowing people to bits to save them!
Big fucking whoop. I wouldn't waste my time to talk to them.

You should have the freedom not to be fired for your political beliefs, unless you're a right wing nazi

Start the Kevin memes now.

Many soldiers know for who they fight for already.

Not fair. I'm a Nazi and hurt nobody.

Yet despite all that Kevin is a parasite on the American dream who can't even express respect for the flag of the nation that is kind enough to not lynch him like the traitor that he is.
Also do children have constitutional rights in the school system? Because that's kind of retarded.

>Any soldier who's less than 80 years old fought for my freedom.

I'm less free now than I was in 1946

Fighting in proxy wars isn't fighting for my freedom, its endangering it.

>America
>freedom

Kevin is clearly a Christian who won't bow to national idolatry

See the book of Daniel to understand where Kevin is come by from