What's with all the leftypol communist shilling in basically every thread nowadays?

What's with all the leftypol communist shilling in basically every thread nowadays?

They call it "agiprop"

Brock's people need something to do. Pro-commie threads are irresistible slide bait.

>shilling
k bud

it´s a long term plan to take over this board

They're getting crushed and are very desperate.

They have nothing to do in their containment board where even the most bored right-wing autists would never waste their time, so they LARP playing 492D underwater mahjong by spamming our board with slide threads, in order to supposedly hide the interesting threads. Gives a sort of sense to their pathetic life.

Desperate! your turn

They need to distract themselves from the fact they are losing.

Half trolls trolling trolls trolling
Half genuine autists who think their bad memes will convince anybody

Commies are parasites. They really only exist to expropriate resources from more successful species.

In this case, they just want eyeballs to witness how perfectly formed their Marxism meme turds are.

Because lefty pol is right about what causes the degeneracy you all rail against.

Capitalism. Degeneracy and immorality is created by the economic system. The concerns for profit drive every decision in society. Profit does not concern itself with morality. Degeneracy makes a profit.
Mass immigration? Good for profit. Feminism? Good for profit. Normalization of faggots, trannies, etc? Good for profit. Jews are a symptom of capitalism, not the cause. Capitalism is uniquely suited for subverting and destroying societies like no system before it.

However... lefty pol is wrong about the solution. It's not communism.

Literally just the pendulum swinging the other way.

The best thing about all these shills is they show their hand all the time. They try to start talking points here, and by the time it's trickled down to t_d and normies there's already a bunch of info exposing the kike lies. It does surprise me how often threads get responses here when they are obviously shills.

they have decided we're the most important site on the internet and that they're changing shit by posting lol

pendulum isn't done swinging right until all the LGBT shit has relented

This board isn't a political monolith. If it was, it would have been shut down by now.

Degeneracy is not a product of capitilism. It's a product of liberism.

They think if they just keep repeating the same things then it will make their ideology less shit

Liberalism is a product of capitalism. Liberalism is literally capitlism: the ideology.

>Because lefty pol is right about what causes the degeneracy you all rail against
Then why are the most degenerate, blue-haired, trans demi pan queer, drugged-up individuals also lefty commiefucks?

well we got to give them bonus points cause for once in their lives they are actually working and earning money... granted its from soros but hey THEY GOT A FUCKING JOB !!!

turning irony off

Fortunately the left are naturally lazy like the nigger, they lack the mental and physical fortitude to keep this up for extended periods, especially since it has no effect.

Stay assmad commie-niggers

The left isn't one group. There are different factions. The blue haired dykes are basicslly idiots with no self awareness, completely unaware by the fact that they've been absorbed by the system and become simply another consumer group for profit making. Most of them are just dumb kids rebelling against authority. Don't base your opinions on dim witted loud mouths. I don't base my opinions on the far right by pointing to people like pic related. Any radical political ideology is going to attract weirdos using ideology as a crutch because of their own failure and inadequacy.

this
i think they are much more varied than the "right" and they all seem to hate each other
where an ancap and a natsoc here can see similarities and focus on collective hates there a stalinist and a leninist will just bicker about their subtle small differences

Capitlism is a bullshit word created by communist. The right to private property has existed since the beginning of civilisations. It's only since the last 2 centuries and the introduction of liberism that degeneracy has become such a problem. Considering that capitlism is the default state one can claim all ideologies are a product of it.

It really amazes me that the majority haven't realised that consumerism is the thing that is destroying them. Talk about a love/hate relationship...

They claim are trying to "convert" people by exposing us to their retarded delusions and raise awareness about their irrelevant cult

Reality is they are just bored, desperate and crying for attention from the people they will never be. They have subconciously realized "we" are having all the fun and "we" are getting all the attention and are considered a legitimate "threat" to the system, exactly what they wish to be, while they are just a bunch of unemployed bums and edgy teenager no one takes serious and just get used as filler for the "liberal" puppets of the system they oppose so much.

They have to commit blatant crimes in the public just to get a little light by the media, otherwise no one wants to associate with a bunch of repulsive communist retards.
They tried to replicate us with leftcucks and other boards for retarded commies but they quickly got boring clapping to the same old bullshit "theories" that have no history and no future and a few repetitive videos of them smashing some cars and windows for no good reason.
They wanted to be rebells but they are almost all just virgin autists in their basement afraid of that redneck with a gun when not protected by the police and crying for the cops they want murder the second they feel a real fight is coming at them.
They tried to copy our whole movement but no one gives a shit about them.
Nevermind they cant argue and defend their cult at all so it quickly gets boring and repetitive to argue with a communist retard while they just keep repeating and cycling trough the same superficial revisionist and ignorant bullshit and nonsense.

Capitlism isn't simply the right to own property. Sure, aspects of capitalism have existed basically in every period of history. Marx himself knew that. What makes capitalism unique construction is it's scale. Capitalism is an economic system based on two things: profit and the extraction of profit from workers by the bosses. The surplus value. Your boss pays you more than your value of work. That's a unique historical setup. Your attempt at conflating capitalism with barter or simpler forms of trade is pure idiocy. As is your leftist conspiracy.

I've made that argument before. It's fruitless.

The reality is consumerism feeds the evils of both capitalist and communist thought. The capitalist sees any and all 'sales' as proof of fair dealings, while the communist argues consumer culture proves no man is an island and we depend on one another for the basic necessities of life.

Commiecucks are literally a non-threat. Juggalos get more attention from Department of Homeland Security than these scrawny, beret-wearing dweebs spouting Marxist gibberish.

Consumerism and capitalism are the same side of a coin. Consumerism, the reduction of all human endeavour and identity into products sold for profit, is the logical consequence of an amoral system that works on the mechanism of profit and surplus value.

>communist crap.

"Capitlism" is just that! The right to private property and the right to hire buy or spend you own money the way you want. Employing people and making money from them is not immoral. I have made a deal with my boss to do a job for him. I get paid for that and have no claim to the product made. Surplus value is a false narrative.

>all periods of history were exactly the same
Look man, you're dumb and wrong (as I've shown), and I'm not going to waste anymore more of my time with a tool like you. Good day.

I don't know, but it's exactly the reason why I haven't been on Sup Forums in months. Now I come back and it seems to have become significantly worse.

>Consumerism and communism are the same side of a coin. Communism--the reduction of all human needs and wants into political commodity resources--is the logical consequence of an amoral system that works on the mechanism of theft of surplus value.

Yeah yeah your so clever. Am sure everybody reading you arguments agree.

And yet, antifa is labeled a domestic terrorist group, and juggalos aren't.

>Consumerism, the reduction of all human endeavour and identity into products sold for profit, is the logical consequence of an amoral system that works on the mechanism of profit and surplus value

You came so close seeing the face of Satan, but at the last second you recoiled and defaulted back to your cozy Communist Mind Sump!

The reduction of all human endeavour and identity into products sold for profit, is the logical consequence of the very idea of incorporating humans into a system in the first place!

Take the God Damned Kaczynski Pill!
Technological Systems are the source of all human misery in the modern age! It's not a red-pill though, it's a black-pill because there is no practical solution to this existential threat to the human species. You're simply recognizing the fact that we're in a slaughterhouse chute, and finally perceiving the inevitable doom that lies before us.