Hibike! Euphonium 2

A second season of best girl!

KumikoxReinafags BTFO

KumikoAsuka is the true pairing.

So S2 is going to cover both the second and third novel?

Oboechan!

I sure hope so
Beautiful hair.

Kumiko X Shuichi is the true pairing. Homosexuality is a sin,user.

Japan (sort of) delivers

After Kumiko she was the star of S1, So it's only fair.

I can't wait.

There's no yuri after all? I feel betrayed.

yep, pretty much

We'll always have our fanart and fics

A girl falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YURI.

Kumiko & Shuichi WILL happen

>Kumiko & Shuichi WILL happen

Go back to bed, Shoe.

Kumiko!

All I need is more interection between Yuuko and Natsuki. Also, I'm waiting for Nozomi to appear in official art.

Sorry buddy, irrelevant side characters don't need scene time

Napsuki is a good girl. Her only flaw is that she has shit taste.

No, that doesn't suffice. I need official confirmation.

Best girl.

Why is Kumiko so happy?