How did an orange TV celeb become idiot leader of the free world?

How did an orange TV celeb become idiot leader of the free world?

I dunno, maybe because conservatards are fucking retarded lol

Memes

he ran against Hillary Clinton....

We can see you talking to yourself newfag.

by still being the very best choice, and by far

>free world
gotta love this meme

this proves anyone can become president, even after the halfnigger who wasnt even a citizen at birth.
its funny that no one (compared to now) gave a single shit about him until he ran and the media started blasting him left right up and down.

fuck do you expect, faggot?

sorry Kikes and Shills, but (((/yourguy/))) (((Zuckerberg))) will EPICLY FAIL in 2020!

(((Zuckerberg))) will be the (((Democrat))) choice in 2020.

TRUMP will BTFO (((Zuck))) the Cuck in 2020, and Paint all America Red.

(((Zuckerberg))) will be a (((Bernie)))/Jeb!-tier Failure, and because of his catastrophic Failure, a (((Democrat))) will never be in the White House ever again. the (((Democrats))) will throw him because he is the closest thing to a (((Bernie))) 2.0, (.(((Bernie))) will Die before 2020, so they need a younger Candidate.) meaning another Kike smart and good looking enough to Trick People into believing in his Lies.

(((Facebook))) will go BANKRUPT because (((Zuckerberg))) will spend ALL his Fortune on the Titanic-tier Shipwreck of a Campaign he will have.

also, since Trump has a Twitter Account, and (((Zuckerberg))) owns (((Facebook))), the 2020 Election will Literally be Twitter vs (((Facebook))).

after (((Zuck))) the Cuck loses, (((Facebook))) will go BANKRUPT, because he will spend ALL his Fortune on the Campaign.

TRUMP 2020, Make America Great Again, Again!

Payback for saying Romney would instate slavery again, plus general media alarmism and overblowing things. People realized that the media is a joke and the Republicans are cowards so they sent in Trump to fuck it all up.

He's doing a pretty good job, wish I could say the same for the rest of Republicans. Really hope Republicans learn to only focus on what their constituency wants rather than worry about the media's reaction all the time.

America isn't free nor the leader of the world.

/r/the Donald ------->

Snowflake

Literally everyone else was more corrupt and retarded

>free world
>the us

kek

Because whites know they are dying out and being replaced by mexicans and asians. Trump is a necessary evil to help slow immigration and help whites stay in power.

Deep down we are all orange.

When your choices are; criminal, pot head, nut-job, or TV host, the TV host sounds reasonable.

Because America is full of these people.

So you'd rather it was slimy hook nosed kikes celebrating than genuinely kind, all be unacademic, christians from the heartland?

>genuinely kind, all be unacademic, christians from the heartland?

lmao confirmed for never living in the US. White Trash are the embodiment of every single Anti-Christian value you could think of, disgusting people with disgusting values. That's why Trump is President.

>how did this happen

You know there is a whole archive worth of evidence of how this happened. We memed him into office for the lulz, and anyone who took/takes it seriously was just stupid.

We went too far, not fully realizing meme power. Now we should be using it to take him out, but it's just too damned much fun seeing what the fuck he'll tweet next.

he ran against the actual anti-christ
if it wasn't for democrats we would have decent healthcare in this country, but nooo, cant have a single payer plan unless we're also selling you the virtues of being anally violated, mutilating your genitals to become an abomination under God; prozac, etc...

I home stayed in Tennessee in 2008 for 3 months and they were the nicest people I've ever met. I'm not talking about cousin fucking Alabama rednecks here.