Europe YES!

Europe YES!

Leading the way in tolerance and the rest of the world has to follow. EU announces plan to take another 50,000 migrants from Africa and create new ways for them to safely reach Europe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4925202/EU-announces-plan-50-000-migrants.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SM_5mHgalcM&ab_channel=SarahCoullon
express.co.uk/news/politics/820234/Brexit-bill-what-is-EU-divorce-bill-how-much-cost-UK-exit-payment-European-Union
blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/08/07/if-britain-doesnt-pay-the-brexit-divorce-bill-her-ex-partners-will-have-to/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ktIdmjNL0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck europe

>The European Commission says it has set aside 500million euros to find homes for refugees mostly from Libya, Egypt, Niger, Sudan, Chad and Ethiopia

One world, One love. Peace.

I hope they've saved up alot more than that, fellow Anglo! They've got absolutely millions of new friends just itching to make Europe their home.

And that is a good thing, we don't want the children to die, do we?
Fuck this gay union

I wonder where they gonna put them

Good

Doesn't really matter, none of these shared plans ever work as intended. They all fail.
Progressive coutries like Germany take in about 5% of their yearly qota, and bitch at eastern europe for not taking a single nigger.

They will for Poland and Hungary to take their fair share. When will you guys stop being so racist and let yourselves be enriched by Africans?

>When will you guys stop being so racist and let yourselves be enriched by Africans?
Probably around the same time you get control over your capital city again

> take their fair share

We have taken ukrainians, over 1m of them. Why not talk about that huh? Are you racist againts slavs? Not nice, not nice.

WHY?

Who cares? We'll all be dead by the day they become a majority.

You only took 1m slav gypsies because all your good polish workers are in the UK. We think polish are drunk gypsies. Its only fair.

Did it occur to you that (((thier ))) intention is for it to fail ?

What about your kids faggot?

You see Europhiles, this is why the EU is doomed. The eurocrats learn nothing from the past and don't listen to the people.

But we did take refugees, just different kind of refugees. The only reason you are mad is because they are not black enough.

What kids

yeah polish are racist. Take your fair share. Become a vibrant modern society. Also stop drinking so much vodka.

The ones you should have so your country won't be filled with shitskins in the future.
Also, stop chocking on the bluepill

youtube.com/watch?v=SM_5mHgalcM&ab_channel=SarahCoullon

You see a nigger with flies laying eggs in his asshole. (((They))) see the next Mozart, the next Tesla or the docter that's will cure cancer.

Yes, we are racist. And proud of it. It's part of our culture, stop being so racist.

>there are millions of illegal immigrants coming here illegally
>what do?
>oh i know
>bring the millions of illegal immigrants here legally
The EU and (((their))) bullshit is so. fucking. tiresome.

after the shit you went through the past months you still haven't learned?

When SHTF take out every kike, mud and traitor you can.

Sad.

no problem, they will go to the north

hold on
we've got this

Oh well, looks like Poland will have to take in migrants xd

>Yes, we are racist. And proud of it
Here we can see a typical example of polish bydlo. Proud of being a brutal animal

LOL, Poland will just beat them until they leave or die.

Like all countries should do.

When SHTF all muds kikes and traitors will get the Myanmar treatment.

This is why English look down on the Polish.

>polish come here for work
>we give them the shit jobs
>pay them half the minimum wage
>make them work for 12 hours a day
>they think its great because compared to Poland its still much better
>still manage to send money back home
>most of polish GDP is dependant on money coming from the UK
>we let our niggers fuck polish girls
>polish people think they are great and look down on slavs and niggers.

We laugh as peasant polish people working for us as slaves.

have you ever been to london? its not white anymore

London is where we send the polish girls to get impregnated by niggers before we send them back to Poland.

Europe yes.
Extinguish the cancerous white race by breeding them out.

Soon the world will be brown just like god intended as he created man from dirt.

go be a sandnignog else where. beach boi

We all all become sandnigs soon my australian friend.
Once sharia is enacted, the next logical step is to make white babies illegal.

The EU has no authority in this. Don't be a fool and believe everything you read in the Daily Mail.

2 years ago the Daily Mail said Germany would fly in 2 million Turks from Turkey in exchange for the border deal - to this day, Turks don't have visa free travel access to the EU.

that's an odd way of saying islam is a logical religious/governing body. killing someone who disagrees with you is mentally retarded.

what the fuck am i saying your all gonna die from each other first anyway

Islam has existed for hundreds of years and survived all your petty crusades, how are we gonna kill ourselves now that the white race is at its weakest?

Resistence is futile, you will be assimilated.

We need a new leader to save us.

Funny enough. Despite being out of the EU, due Article 50. They still have to pay for continental 'commitments' so said by the Hague, Bruxelles, and Neu-Ankara. Fun stuff, officially it had been estimated at $10B euros, and has expanded to $65b euros up to cover for shortfalls in projects due Brexit. That's some raw deal mate.
>>express.co.uk/news/politics/820234/Brexit-bill-what-is-EU-divorce-bill-how-much-cost-UK-exit-payment-European-Union
>>blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/08/07/if-britain-doesnt-pay-the-brexit-divorce-bill-her-ex-partners-will-have-to/

They will hab their gibs

> example of polish bydlo

Look in the mirror then. What the fuck is your problem? You cant even present a reasonable argument for why you disagree with me. The only thing your small brain can process is racism = bad, therefore let's insult the other person while making yourself look like a total fucking idiot.

> before we send them back to Poland

Actually those are whores nobody cares about anyway, most of them stay in your country promoting the joys of multiculturalism to young british girls. So you have your uses i guess.

BUT WHY?!?!!?
STILL DIDN'T GET IT!!!

Wrong guy. You need /ourguy/ Thierry, or you're a Partijkartelist.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ktIdmjNL0A

>another 50,000
I made a joke a few years back why dont we just lay on travel for them direct to Berlin

HAhahh

but 50k? That will become 450k, then their relatives so 3m.

but really its 150m, glad we've got top class weaponry

If i was a Nig or Muslim in Europe I would be the ones stopping them, becuase otherwise they're just gonna get genocide along with the rest of the shitskins

>but really its 150m, glad we've got top class weaponry
Uh, you DID bin that spoon, right Citizen? I don't want to have to report you.

Good. White genocide can't start soon enough.

honestly considering taking a job offer I got in japan just to get away from all these niggers

Europe craves more sandniggers impregnating their women?

>Europe craves more sandniggers impregnating their women?
God created man from dirt based on his image.
The white finally realized what an abomination and a mistake it was and decided to revert to the natural and ultimate brown state.

What war are they fleeing, again?

> natural and ultimate brown state

kek

Their own culture

Like sheep to the slaughter.

Speak for yourself, faggot. What does it say about the English when the dregs of Polish society are still better than our own working class.

>refugees
This is like calling Muslims Asians at this point. This shit is Orwellian

Shut the fuck up you cunt. I bet you're a drunk jock aren't you? Those working class people you denigrate have been failed by their country. They had their culture eroded, their religion destroyed and their economic opportunity stolen from them by neoliberal market ideas. We should be ashamed that so many people are left behind whilst cunts like you stand around sniffing their own farts and convincing themselves of Jew propaganda. Kill yourself. Cunt.

>to this day
[increasingly nervous intensifies]