boards.fireden.net
foolz.fireden.net/a/search/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, just you.
Also, not anime.

>it's real

It's actually dead.

Can we ever get a stable archive?

Barely ever archived anything on time anymore. What is the point of an archive if half of the posts are missing and the site is constantly down? Might as well go for something else.

Fireden is still up though

Just hope everything will be daijobu

This is the real archive you retard
boards.fireden.net

Kill yourself Lelouch.

>real archive
>no ghost

>no /ghost/
It's shit.

Anyone going /ghost/ is a subhuman in my eyes. If Sup Forums's done, watch some anime instead of being cancerous fags

Damn, my 20+ overdue unread threads.

Lurk more.

Still working for me.

>needing ghost
>being new enough to not know how dead threads used to actually be dead

Stop being cancer instead.

Awesome, its just a circlejerk of retards

Ephemerality is over faggot. Even moot is gone.

Works for me.
Nice anime discussion though.

ghost is pure cancer, go fuck yourselves

>Even moot is gone.
See? Ephemerality.

Cry more. As it stands, you faggots lost your precious ghost.
Those of us who stood true lost nothing.

Fireden doesn't go as far back as desustorage did.

Kill yourself.

Hopefully you're joking.

Oh no guys, it's all over.

Not him but he's right, this is how far fireden goes back to. Meanwhile over at desustorage I've seen posts that goes back 5-6 years ago.

Foolz appears to go back as far as (maybe less?) desustorage, although there are some weird post dates in page 1.

foolz.fireden.net/a/search/order/asc/

>no Yotsuba
Fake and gay

There was talk of taking down the site temporarily to transfer the rest of the missing years faster. Maybe that's what he's doing.

Desustorage has no images for the past years and they have random posts from 2009+ in their database, but not even a tenth of the posts that were actually written from 2009 to now. It's super weird.

This.

Fuck. I got at least 50. I don't even know why I open them only to skim after they are long dead.

You probably took down the archive to remove the posts about you eating your own cum

>moot
Who?

It's a Sup Forums word for an user's spirit.
For example, moot might be invoked like:
>moot wouldn't stand for this.
This is an appeal to a shitposter that deep inside he still harbors the soul of a good user and that his shitposting is hurting him as much as everybody else.
Other times you might hear people cursing moot. Their soft hearts were betrayed by the cruel reality of Sup Forums and they are feeling anguish at their own weakness.

One of the developers and server owners has been struggling to make ends meet. Coupled with the fact that no one is donating and server and bandwidth costs usually come out of their own pockets, it's only a matter of time before it closes for good. If you have a few bucks to spare, or really just want to continue having an archive then head on over to gofundme com / sapphiregroup

I don't actually know if I want an archive to exist or not. Despite using it extensively myself, I think that Sup Forums as a whole might function better without it.