Antifa Bostonovsky

They are flaming both sides, aren't they?

>gluten free options at stadiums

There's nothing wrong with this. Americans need to push more healthy food options.

Being healthy now makes you a faggot. Are you a twinkie inner city faggot?

I bet you are, faggot.

Faggot.
a
g
g
o
t

>left image is more racially and gender diverse than right image

this is a parody account btw

"Americans" forgot to turn off the location feature showing they tweet from Vladivostok.

I'm so confused by the picture on the left. Which one of them is taking the selfie?

Considering gluten are as made up as everything beyond 2 genders, I'm not surprised the trannies are fans.

Boston Antifa is satire, you fucknuggets.

Nice touch

So some alexej shitposting on twitter is what they call russian interference ?

Gluten is a wheat protein. It is very real and a very very small number of people are allergic to it like some people are allergic to the proteins found in apples or melons.

At least there were some Russians involved this time.

Gluten makes your dick fly off.

You can change geolocation its a fucking gag.

Wtf I love paying 2.5x for sawdust bread now???

Antifa is so dumb they think a hat is "propaganda"

Most people don't even really know what gluten is. It's just a buzzword that they think means unhealthy.
Most people don't have an allergy to wheat byproduct. That gluten free episode of South Park was very realistic in a way.

There's a lot of fake Antifa accounts. I don't think Russia invented that idea.

>antifa are so commuinst that they are alredy in a gulag

posted x xx from "Vladisvostok russia"
wat

no, they're actually serious, this is how they think

"He's suggesting healthier options hahaha what a fag!"

>the left is now vouching for Brain Damage Ball
Haha no dude there's no paradigm shift haha

sometimes i wish the Russians would just stop provoking the niggers, the poor and the crazy/cripples... but then i remember that America won't stop exporting liberalism (addiction, disease and vice)

These people not understand that they're joke, do they? I think I understand now why they can't listen to reason. Admitting the truth would destroy their self esteem.

>NoMoreTackling
>BullyFreeBall

Exactly.

Boston Antifa is serious business. Delete your thread before you get gulag'd

>tfw when allergic to gluten

>boston antifa
parody account retards

Heres the problem, liberals will praise these actions endlessly but liberals arent the ones who buy stadium tickets, watch games, and buy merch.

Its just like when video games and movies are hysterically applauded by liberals but flop anyways. The liberals will sing praises to the heavens endlessly but it doesnt change the fact that they arent the main demographic spending money on the item. In the end such moves only push the established fan base away.

The NFL lost 10 million viewers since they gave jenner an espy award for not having a dick. Liberals raved about how awesome it was, the actual fans of sports simply began leaving. This equals about 1.5 billion in lost profits. Any other time a company loses that much money leadership starts shitting its pants, the NFL and ESPN should be very, VERY worried. They have several billion in committments to broadcasting rights and merchandising. If they dont post profit they have some very very big financial committments they cant pay off. Its a double whammy, between lost profits and debts, and we very well could see them fail as a buisiness in our lifetime.

This.

You're a genius.

Who could be behind this meme flag?

>a very very small number of people – so small as to be statistically insignificant – are allergic to gluten
ftfy

This reminds me that AntifaForTrump.com and AntifasForTrump.com are still very available...