USA

>steal half of mexican territory
>fucks up central america
>builds up panama canal by fucking up colombia
>monroe doctrine everyone
>introduces drugs to fund up anti-communists guerrilas
>overthrows republic over fruit companies
>makes Cuba their Thailand
>puppet state whole south america because why not?
>All chilean cooper goes to the US due to Pinochet
>CIA funds narcotraffic corridor of Colombia to the US
>Cocaine becomes widespread all across the Americas
>declare war on drugs as a viable path to solution on the drug problem while installing American bases in South America
>war on drugs fails (omg didnt see that) but american bases continue working in Peru and Colombia
>plummets wages in Mexico, Peru, Colombia while enforcing a minimal state for more american multinationals control
and after all of that call us subhumans shitskin inferior apes
hahahahah

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/venezuela-prepares-war-us-rifles-missiles-and-well-oiled-tanks-ready-672033?amp=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's almost like the Jew Elite was behind all that.... Hmmm...

The Mexicans fought a war with us and lost. Nothing was stolen. Sorry you're retarded. That must be difficult for you

You forgot one
>Flooded communities with Crack and Heroin in the US

The hell does that have to do with anything you autistic fag

Brazilian education, everybody.

fucking americans are like a plague, they fuck everything they walk on, when they dissapear, world would go back to normal again, good riddance.

You need sopa de macaco, brother.

keep sucking their dick joao

I'm still here, my friend.

I agree with this, but only because Americans are being controlled by (((them))).

protestans are as jewish as normal jews

This

brazilian schools are marxist shitholes.

Unfortunately, our schools will fell that trap, or it already did.

they can´t shake that control, unfortunately, it is fucking the world, look at europe, is been overrun with muslims, thanks to the alphabet agency, that decided to throw a monkey wrench on the gears of the middle east, why? who the fuck knows

I like blood, and I can't survive without one as an American.

for once, you are right

Do you want sopa de macaco too Juan?

Because that's the US's foreign policy in a nutshell. I forgot to say I cut my foreskin and give it to my (((greatest ally))).

the fuck south america, they fuck central america with their wars, they fuck mexico with fast an furious, and arm the cartels, and now that they fucked everything, build the fucking wall!!, you got to go back, to the shit holes that we made, fucking americans

Before the west showed up Aztecs were sacrificing people to keep the Sun on, dont act like Mexico wasnt always some weird crazy place

Sucks to be you. Maybe you should defend your country better.

Bitch your ancestors were fucking shit up before English speaking people even set foot on the continent. You're guilty of every fucking thing you accuse us of. Don't be mad just because we're better at it.

that is correct, and thats how I see america now, like the fucking aztecs sacrificijng everything and everbody, it is not the sun that they doing it for, their fucking god is wall street, that is dicitating the sacrificing, they even blowed their own twin towers to be able to invade the middle east to steal the oil. fucking americans!

Mexico was doing better when they were sacrificing people to the sun than today

you are still trash and subhuman, fuck you

If we were subhuman trash we wouldn't be able to subjugate you dumb monkeys. Blame yourselves for the botched abortion you call a country.

Remember, we die for Israel and KSA. This is why the Middle East is a war zone.

>steal half of mexican territory
Get the cum out of your eyes, you illiterate monkey.

right again

that doesn´t change the fact, you still trash and subhuman

those are all good things though. latin america is shitty because its inhabited by low IQ subhumans that refuse to take responsibility for their fuck ups and blame everything on muh yankee imperialistas.

You can call me as many names as you want monkey. Just don't forget your place. Looking up at my heel.

It went so bad, that Venezuela want to did this: newsweek.com/venezuela-prepares-war-us-rifles-missiles-and-well-oiled-tanks-ready-672033?amp=1

>steal half of Mexican territory
Not only did that land secede before we showed up, and we acquired it in a DEFENSIVE war, but we even paid them for it.

The United States, pre-1913, was the most moral major power in history.

>hahahahah
Well dicho'd my frayn

And still you shitskins call every white person "gringo", and dont get how that would be offencive to most white people (being that the majority of white people aint fucking gringoos).

Go kill a homo and eat a monkey or whatever you guys do for entertainment.

>the most moral major power in history.

Portugal gifted Brazil with independence.

Just face your own crimes, specially the ones properly documented, that you already lost the cases in the Haya court and maybe people will stop kneeling disrespectfully when your anthem plays.

>Steal half of mexican territory
Like they stole spain's territory
>Fucks up central america
Literally how, we constructed a canal that has contributed to the economy of panama.
And?
>Monroe doctrine everyone
Isnt a bad thing
>introduces drugs
We didnt introduce anything, the shit eaters in their countries make and sell the drugs
>overthrows republic over fruit companies
Hawaii? Without us, WW2 would have fucked Hawaii three ways to Sunday.
>makes Cuba their Thailand
Freed Cuba from Spain
>Puppet state whole south america because why not?
If you are so down the hole to think south america is America's puppet state, then you really should get off the internet in general.
>Not going to finish the list because I have things to do

ITT
salty spics and chad americans

It appears that you know nothing about the Pre-Columbian America.

BASED SHITSKIN

youre a dumbass if you think that mexico lost everthing they owned in the us from that one war.

Nothing about my comment had anything to do with pre-Colombian America. The Spanish were raping, pillaging and enslaving for years before the British even thought having a colony would be a good idea. Your countries are all built on that legacy and yet you try to pretend that it never happened. There's nothing we as a country have done that you didn't do and didn't try to do. I'll say it again. You're just mad that you aren't as good at it. You can navel gaze and pretend that if America never existed you wouldn't have done the same shit but in reality you would have. It's just too sensible not to. Your countries will never get better because you're all so butthurt about America that you never even try to improve yourselves. Just like niggers.

>Chile was easily the most American-oriented country in SA last century
>is now the best country in SA
Really causes the synapses to occur, doesn't it?

>steal

You lost me.

So we're supposed to respect everything south of our border? Respect is earned, Paulo.

You're all wetbacks in my eyes.

I agree it is funny how completely helpless spics are.

>gifted
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
My amigo, Portugal SOLD indepence to Brazil and ONLY to keep Dom Pedro, son of Dom João VI of Portugal, reigning instead of some oppositionist. Not that independence did much good for us, anyway. I'd rather be a colony of Portugal if it meant keeping the good developments they were instilling in our country in the first quarter of the 19th century.

>sold
how much did we pay then?

The Civilizations here before the Spaniards were not savages, they were doing just fine, we had a growing culture, not so different than the European culture of the time, sure the Aztecs had sacrifices and were fanatics, but weren't the Catholics of the time the same thing?, they tortured and killed people in worse ways for not believing in God.

And you are right, here are a lot of people doing the easy thing that is blame USA for everything, that is as you said, that's a nigger behavior that we must overcome.

First of all, if the English, Dutch, and French who colonized the northern half of "America" fucked up Mexico then why are they speaking a EUROPEAN LANGUAGE NAMED SPANISH??

Why do you never hear Mexicans getting angry at Spain and asking them why they came and fucked up tribes there??? Why do you blame us for the Mexican government selling California through Texas to us?? The Mexican government couldn't control the Southwest portion of the United States and was tired of sending people in to control it only to get murdered by Native Americans who were raiders.

I'm not even trying to be a subjective shitposting troll here.. This is objectively what happened.

THE CONQUISTADORS FUCKED UP MEXICO NOT US!!!..

Why do we get blamed for fuggin' everything on this planet?? The Spanish were ten times worse too, they said "convert or die" and massacred entire tribes long before us. You know why you don't hear about these things as much?? Because they burned all the records and history of it..
At least when we massacred Indians here we had the decency to record it and didn't burn the History as you Marxists love to do to make yourselves look and feel good.

By the time mexico was Spain.

The canal destroyed our economy at the time, because ships no longer went from here, that's true for all the south pacific, and even panama doesn't seem to benefit that much from the canal and it just breeds problems, but Europe and Asia sure benefit from it.

Yes the Monroe doctrine was a really bad thing, many people died in the hands of american soldiers, and poverty expanded like never before.

The "drugs" are native plants, drug trade didn't became a thing until the US became a profitable market.

Coca-Cola death squads.

You didn't freed Cuba you turned it into a brothel.

South america it's no longer a puppet state but we still have puppet presidents from time to time.

You have nothing to do but masturbate.

Argentina

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

they still speak nahuatl, also no they didnt kill the native population systematically like the brits or americans to the point you can see it their demographics now

And what is with this expultion of real americans from american lands?

I'll fucking tell you: It is all part of the plan: Pretend to have open borders for about fitty years. Throw us all out after making us hardcore criminals with armstraining to destabilize all our neighbours south and north of border.
>win?

Seriously? What will happen when Drumpfskij sends 4 million ms-13 ixodeputa salvatruchas south of the barder? We will all spiral into being fucking northern mexico and the gringos will just laugh at us.

Actually all those chicanos behave better when in america, they learn things go to school and so on.

There's a big chance that mass deportations actually fix the countries.

Two million pound sterling.... or 80 tons of gold (by the treaty of Rio de Janeiro of 1825)

Destroy israel and america will stop being kike owned

No, FUCK you and fuck Colombia.
You will never understand the benifits of that canal. That shit needed to go in even if we had to kill ALL the natives near it.

Amazing how like 80% also can be attributed to brazilians

uhm as I remembered the declaration of independence was in 1822

LOL you are mexican.

We were colonized by the 20 IQ Spaniards, it is not coincidence that every country in Latin America the Portuguese/ Spaniards touched is a corrupted shithole.

>In the Christmas of 1989, Panama children didn't received any gifts, instead they were invaded by the american army, due to Panama resistance to prefer Coca-Cola over the local sodas.

Go back, Paco

Before the white man arrived the brown natives were cutting out each other's hearts to make the sun rise. So progressive and tolerant!

>American government
>American people
Choose one faggot

u mad whiteboi?

The worst of our problems is that 1/3 of the living Mexicans are resident in the US, subhuman.

Stop larping... noone means "you" ... we all refer to (((your masters))) ... you have less say in congress than saudi arabia.

>Coca Cola, not happy with the regional sales, knew that only an armed invasion would secure their precious market share.

You idiots were fucked long before the US existed, subhuman.

run back to MX Skin,,,,,, didn't think so

Nigger who the fuck cares they would eventually become a society anyways even if they were in their primal early stages by the time you guys came nobody needed whites, Sub Saharans need whites.

>If we were subhuman trash we wouldn't be able to subjugate you dumb monkeys.

Take this into consideration next time you blame the jews for being your reptilian overlords, white boy.

Texas was NEVER Mexican clay. The Spainish owned it, but let whites move in when Mexicans were too shitty to survive there. That Mexico gained their independence from spain did not give them claim to the surrounding Spanish lands, not texas nor the contemporary south west US, which was entirely fallow.
Also, Brazil, you're in such shitty state because you voted for communists who ruined everything, not because of CIA meddling

All of you fucks were chopping out hearts, eating PPL and torturing them for giggles, plus the rape, lots of rape. Your one step from going back to that. The brutal crimes SOTB are testament your still living in trees

Enough to know that you subhumans had to welcome Columbus as submissives.

So?

Why did you start this thread on 2 boards?

Have you ever been to America?

Don't blame us for your shitty life and your shitty country

you're gonna drink OUR nectar and you're going to FUCKING like it

You are inferior.. If you were superior the muricans wouldn't have been able to mess with you. Now go choke on a banana jorge.

der Fuhrer uses Apple. I knew he was a faggot.

>the best shit of the shithole

Such a great country

We don't like it.

This goes for you too.

they also managed to make niggers even more nigger. seriously now all niggers everywhere think they were slaves and shit because US had slaves

This, only anglos wanted to settle there, emprasarios could never get spics to care about texas so fuck them

NOW THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE LEECHING OFF OUR TEET

>steal
>conquer
and no i didn't keep reading

>The most US oriented.

We don't even have american bases, and our leaders bow down to the Rockefeller not to the american presidents.

The aztecs sacrificed more of their own when the spanish arrived than the total number of people killed in the spanish inquisition over its entire multi-century existence. Also all of those cultures never figured out steel. Better than the natives north of the rio grande though, many of which never invented the fucking wheel

>get utterly dominated by uncle sam
>we're not inferior!
UMA

>torturing them for giggles
They were religious events they were not for giggles.

>plus the rape, lots of rape.
Like the Spaniards did to the native women?

Aztecs were fine without the Spaniards, it is a shame that Motecuzoma was the Huey Tlatoani of the time he was an idiot.

The native populations in the US are their own nations today, subhuman.

They exist as nations, with their own language and law. Now go back up and swing in the trees with the other animals.

The only natives we tried to wipe out were the Sioux and Comanche, bith of which fucking deserved it. Especially the FUUUUUCKING COMANCHE

When was the last time you saw one of this?

Or you thought it was an illegal mexican and called the ICE?

We literally marched to Mexico City and then gave it back.