Sup Forums why do mexicans love soda so much?

Sup Forums why do mexicans love soda so much?
I see them buy shitloads of 2 liters all the time, yeah sure whites and blacks buy soda but it's nothing compared to what beaners get, they get atleast 10 sodas if not a kart full.

My wife is Mexican and we have literally gotten into cussing fights about the amount of coke she drinks. She's a dumbass.

mexicans are subhuman, she probably cheats on you with 'brotha meat.'

How fat is she.
Out of all of them I see the big squat goblin ones buy the most

I certainly struggle with how much I drink. Just then I got real antsy and just had to have another swig of coke.
Are you able to go without it? Or do you just have significantly less than your wife

When you can't drink the water at home....

They all are addicted to the mix of sugar and caffeine, plus Mexican's coke doesn't use High Fructose Corn Syrup.
>tfw have not had a single carbonated soft drink in forever
>tfw 'friends' want to force me to drink some on our meetings

the tap water in mexico is unsafe to drink
so mexicans drink coke to get their hydration because it is filtered

I see parents give their kids 2 litters of Mountain Dew. The parents and the kids are potato shaped. Mexicans dont understand nutrition

They can't afford superior white drinks.

There's no such thing as sediment free tap water. But case in point, you are likely to get multiple diseases in mexico unlike in few areas in the US.

Sip posting is a crime

Buy club soda and start by cutting every drink you have in half with the studf

You should be gassed

I love my Soda Stream. Is making your own seltzer and soda the real red pill or have I fallen for a jewish trick?

Most of the young people I know don't like coke, they prefer to drink other shit like frappuchinos and chia tea or whatever they're called

It's a meme among older people and working class mostly (35 and above), I don't drink any sugary shit either

>doesn't use high fructose corn syrup

Bullshit, I tasted some a few months ago in a gathering and it tasted like crap, I inspected the informational label and they replaced "azucar de caña" with "Coca-Cola sugars" aka HFCS with a different name

Pls stop shilling

Because it's cheaper. I don't know how it is in mexico but over here 2 cand of coke cost the same as 1 bottle of natural orange juice

its cheaper than water

you are drinking tap water that contains xenestrogens

your balls shrin and youre a beta male
I used soda club stream when I was a teen and got gyno because of it, went away luckely

As a lone white man working amongst about 70 Mexicans I can tell you they fucking love soda.

I use a Zero Water filter though. The last time I drank from the tap was when I was living out in the sticks and we had well water.

>tfw on laptop
>don't have access to all my cute snek gifs

FUG

What is this meme about coke being cheaper than water?

You can buy a 20 liter jug of purified, commercial water for $20 mxn, a 2 liter coke costs $17 mxn or something like that.

Local purified water is even cheaper than that, $13 mxn or even lower if you want sketchy quality.

You guys are literally retarded memers

>cussing fights
i am wondering, did you ever yell
>you have to go back
at her?

Tasty, healthy, cheap.

But then it's not easy, like your mom after church.

also

>care what mexiniggers drink

I don't.

>fat burgerturd can't be bothered to throw protein in a pan and stir fry, or cook some rice with protein and veggies, because it's too "hard"
What a cliché

That's the patrician's choice my friend

Have a burrito full of deep fried houseflies, pedro. There's your typical daily mejiconegro protein intake.

Mesoamerica's firewater

Haven't drank soda in years. Unhealthy crap that doesn't even taste good.

Because it's for later you dumbass. Why buy one bottle of coke and go back to the store whenever you want another one instead of just buying a bunch at once? It's even cheaper that way too

>Have a burrito full of deep fried houseflies, pedro. There's your typical daily mejiconegro protein intake.
Memes combined with shitposting don't count as fact, I eat tuna, fish, and chicken combined with other sides on a daily basis.

Also, they get a lot because of family gatherings. It's something you white people wouldn't understand, but in Mexican culture, having a big family and gathering frequently is a good thing. Like twice a week every other week they do this shit

That shit is literally manufactured in Israel. you are truly the best of goys

>both tuna AND fish
Mexican education

I only eat one type of fish, aside from tuna, which is why I made that distinction, despite both being classified as fish. I eat red meat once every 4 days or so, too.

I don't understand the soda stream hype, I've tried a bunch of different flavors from my friend's
>carbon dioxide canisters are expensive
>syrup is expensive
>resulting drinks taste no better than regular soda
A 2-liter of store brand soda is like 80 cents. You can't be saving that much money by using a soda stream, and at a certain point why not just pay for what's enjoyable?