Yvette Felarca Arrested Again

This bitch is out on bail of $25 000. She gets arrested again on similar charges.

cbsnews.com/news/arrests-made-at-tense-berkeley-rally-by-conservative-groups/

How do we go about getting her bail revoked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8okh9DcJDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call the DA's office and tell them she threatened to physically harm you. You don't live here so you'll be fine, legally

How she does at giving blowjob?

I want to hate fuck her.

am moving there in Dec. Funny enough to San fran which is close.

You have an ayy lmao fetish or something m8?

>So brave! Such a revolutionary
These leftists are legends in their own minds.

also she was already arrested again yesterday on similar charges.
usually when you get arrested for the same charges your previous bail is forfeited and you have to go to jail...

You nigger or white?

Her bail should be revoked, isn't breaching bail considered a separate offence that can be lobbed on top of her other charges?

have you ever seen a south african nigger on pol?

Got a point. Good luck.

LOCK HER UP

Big if true

The people that sell those megaphones need to be gassed. Maybe even before we gas the jews.

Sauce on this?

I agree.

She looks very anally retentive, so I bet her ass is fucking tight.

why isn't she in the helicopter already?

It's fucking bullshit. From a 1989 article:
>During a criminal trial for defamation against neo-Nazis held in Wiesbaden, West Germany, in 1980, Mr. Barnouw said, the defendants maintained that the diary was a fake because corrections had been made in black, blue and green ink with a ballpoint pen and that such pens were not produced until 1951. The defendants could not produce any examples of such corrections, however. Mr. Barnouw noted that changes in the diary by Otto Frank, Anne's father, were made in pencil.

>Although the ballpoint theory was discredited, it continued to be used by neo-Nazis in Europe and the United States. Anti-Semitic pamphlets cited in the book show that the neo-Nazis had a larger aim in trying to discredit the diary as a hoax: to ''prove'' that there had never been a ''final solution'' plan to exterminate the Jews.

If you're going to ride the holocaust hoax train, at least do it fucking properly. Low effort: fabricated and homosexual.

I hope someone stabs her with an aids needle.

your nationalists should completely drop the "Holohoax" claim. It's counterproductive and defending your justifiable interests does not rely on it.

Kek this chink will be licking Big Bertha's Box in prison before long.

thing is i cant find anywhere that states that she has been released. mebbe she is still locked up.

She's controlled oppo / double agent

She would be a pinay fetish.

That nagging bitch makes my skin crawl. I hope no gooks move in near me, ever.

BAMN has a small army of lawyers as members, plus the National Lawyers Guild (Soviet sponsored 'alternative' to the American Bar Association started in 1937).

They'll threaten everyone they can think of with civil rights lawsuits. Simultaneously they'll get street scum to invade offices and intimidate people. They'll also slash tires, break windows, and threaten official's children.

Someone will cave. She'll walk. They've been doing this shit for decades.

IANAL but bondsman in comments for linked video stated that this arrest would violate the first bond, so it's effectively over and any new bond would likely be double the amount, assuming her lawyer can successfully argue for a judge to give her one. Considering this is Berkeley fucking California and Yvette Felarca we're talking about, I'm assuming she'll be granted one and her commie activist buddies will come up with the money for the rest.

As far as the charges go, I can't imagine you can get away with being arrested repeatedly for unprovoked assaults you committed while doing BAMN/Antifa shit, especially when you constantly go on record explicitly advocating violence and stating that you refuse to stop your activist bullshit.

Any anons with some legal knowledge who could weigh in on what the future looks like for Miss Hanoi?

Footage of her being taken down and arrested by police:

youtu.be/k8okh9DcJDA