I'm so ashamed of my own country that I'd prefer if italy were to become a multicultural stronghold with many muslims...

I'm so ashamed of my own country that I'd prefer if italy were to become a multicultural stronghold with many muslims and africans rather than keeping the way it is now.

>Those digits.

What's so bad about Italy?

>What's so bad about Italy?

Too many chances to spill your spaghetti

italians

>666
of course you hate italians, devil

please remind me when Italy WASN'T a multicultural stronghold

I hate my country too op.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the typical way of thinking in this shithole.

>There's a problem
> ̶L̶e̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶h̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶!̶
>BLAME THE WHOLE COUNTRY

Apply and repeat every single day.

Only one thing can save us: the fascism.

A strong leader and a police state, correctional institutes to teach our fellow people how to be patriotic again and respect each other, rules and laws.

In the end a massive campaign to clean the corruption and mafia.

I hate the average Italian too but no fucking chance that I'm willing to see this country flooded with niggers and shit, no way.

In that case I'll die fighing, but I won't escape the land that gave life to me.

kek'd have a (you) lad

i'm not even italian, i'm a chinese who unfortunately lives in italy

well, since it worked so well the first time...

>I'm a chinese who live in Italy
>unfortunately

Go back to your communist paradise then

>dis nigga

You know that many institutions in this country are "gift" from the fascist era?

You know that the mafia was almost wiped out during fascism?

Then war happened and everything was fucked up.

We need to try again.

i wonder who decided to go to war..
also we are not on reddit, get your formatting together

>Italy joined the war =/= fascism did not work

that's one of the reason for sure. fascism was an economic failure and needed a war to catch up

You need to get together with like-minded people and create a new party/movement. You need smart people and people with money and influence. You need to prepared to fight a legnthy political campaign that may take decades to fully flourush.
You do not need an army of followers right away just die hard members who are committed to your cause. The many have always been goverened by the few, the people will flock to strong men who are unwavering in their principles.
Do not remain stagnant blaming everybody around you for your troubles take a hold of your own destiny and make the changes you want to see.
But remember that outright fascism will never take hold in todays societies you have to be patient and rational if you want to set the gears in motion for a beneficial future for your country.

People become lost without a strong leader or group to guide them wgich is why hedonism annd empty consumerism devours society day by day. Do not forget the young, create clubs that celebrate their heritage, teach them life skills and survival skills make learning fun for them, steer them down the right path and they will grow to love their nation and their people. There is void to be filled and we need the right people to fill it to save europe from its gloomy future

> tfw might be moving to Italy next month
Fugg.
Where are you? I'd be moving to Portofino.

>Complains about countries in the west
>Oh haha go back to China? Haha no thank you

Typical worthless chink in the west.

Imagine being italian and introverted, having to hug and kiss relatives everytime you see them

makes me scared and nervous just thinking about it

>replying to yourself