Why didn't you donate to lauren southern, user? don't you want to save the white race?

why didn't you donate to lauren southern, user? don't you want to save the white race?
>inb4 lauren is jewish
so what? this is a silly ad hominem, it doesn't matter whether she's jewish or not as long as she spreads our ideas and redpills everyone with her beauty.

personally, giving a monthly donation to lauren is one of the most exciting experiences of my life. nowadays the only way i get turned on is by sending her money and thinking that she'll spend it on some date with some white uberChad, i know that i'm not worthy of her beauty but at least I can help her to share her genes with someone who is on her same level

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/769142504637726720?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((she))) had a nose job

coal burning kike on a stick loving shill cunt. she deserves to be brutally raped by ghetto niggers and her throat ripped apart
u r a faggot for thinking shes anything but a kike shill cunt
i voted for trump

I donate $50 a week. I really really like her.

>inb4 lauren is jewish
but she is

i envy you, user. unfortunately i'm just a broken basement dweller but whenever i get money from my parents i make sure i donate most of them to her

But I did!

Ahem

Is she even a Simonsen?

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/769142504637726720?lang=en

£100 a week here. I think of her as the girlfriend I never had. I love her so much, I just want to protect her.

I have met her 4 times since Trump's campaign launched. Her nose looks nothing like this. She is also not a Jew. Also, I'm not shilling for her as I do not care much for her. However, the Jew / Diaper bullshit is obviously just that, bullshit.

Looks nothing like her. What the hell is wrong with you people?

pretty sure lauren comes on here to make these threads because she's broke as shit since leaving Rebel. I fucking hate that bitch, I hope some antifa cunt beats her to death.

nose job

>twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/769142504637726720?lang=en

LMAO OH FUCK

SHE'S ACTUALLY JEWISH

she's a degenerate